Gem stones and Energy Crystals

Leo Virgo

I am really starting to get into energy development, I have started to gain interest in working with Gemstones and crystals. I already have a working knowledge as far as drawing from cosmic and earth energy but want to expand my knowledge a little bit farther. Any sites or books I should Check out? Any personal experiences with stones/crystals/energy work? Any Advice?

Leo Virgo

I am looking strictly at Gemstones and crystals at the moment. I have been introduced to energy work from a friend who is an energy healer.. and I am curious about the energetic and healing qualities in a stone. I've got a garnet stone in a gold ring that seems to suit me. But I know that there are others out there that would be of great use for me..

JayM

The Illustrated guide to crystals by Judy Hall is a good basic one with a wide range of info that also coveres each signs birth stones and a persons chakras. Its very informative.

The metaphysical book of gems and crystals by florence megemont is a little out there, but it has a wider range of stones that it talkes about and it goes into how to treat specific illnesses that are both physical and psychological.

There are lots of stones that have an energetic effect on people that have been written about.

yashkaran

Recently i met one business person he told me that one day he found one beautiful gemstone lying on the road. It was blue sapphire and he liked it and wore it in middle finger. At that time he was not having any work but within next few months he started getting business lot of business with huge financial gains at his home. He went to a stone seller later to make some changes in his ring and that time the stone seller requested this business person that he should sell it to him and offered huge amount of money to him. Business man asked wht is different in this gem why do u wanna buy it. The stone seller said that it is a blue sapphire of rarest quality. so in this way we can conclude that this gem shaped this guy's destiny and converted him into a big business money. he is owning lot of properties and wealth. according to this business man this blue sapphire changed his destiny completely

Yashkaran Sharma
http://zodiac.futurepointindia.com/
e-mail- myaccount.abc@gmail.com