Timing of marriage

Monique

Can anyone tell me if they see marriage in my chart. I’m new to astrology and I took a look and it seems like November 18 2022 looks positive especially with transit and Dasha.
Dob- May 18, 1979
Time 6:01 am
Where- Cincinnati Ohio

Monique

Marriage timing

Hello, do you have to have Jupiter and Saturn conjunction during a transit to make a marriage prediction? I will have Saturn transit in my 10 house which will aspect my 7th house by 10 aspect. Jupiter in 11 house and mars in 2 house and Venus and sun in my 7th house all transit. In Nov 18, 2022.
Dob- May 18 , 1979
Time- 6:01 am
Where- Cincinnati Ohio

Monique

Re: Marriage timing

Also I want to know when you see the positive aspects in chart for marriage predictions is this usually around time of actual wedding day or engagement day?

Monique

Relationship or marriage timing

Hello can I get anyone who can look at my chart and look at transit and tell me if they see a marriage or relationship coming in? If possible a few descriptions or what you saw to predict? Thanks
Dob May 18 , 1979
Time 6:01 am
Where CINCINNATI Ohio

Monique

Marriage timing

Hello I wanted to know when people usually predict marriage is it when you will meet someone that you will marry or the actual marriage event on those auspicious dates? Also the characteristics of my husband?
My birth details are May 18 1979. Born at 6:01am in Cincinnati ohio. Can someone tell me when may meet someone to marry and when the actual event will happen. Thanks

Last edited:

Monique

Marriage timing

Hello I wanted to know when people usually predict marriage is it when you will meet someone that you will marry or the actual marriage event on those auspicious dates? Also the charteristcts of my husband?
My birth details are May 18 1979. Born at 6:01am in Cincinnati ohio. Can someone tell me when may meet someone to marry and when the actual event will happen. Thanks

Last edited:

Kite

Re: When will I marry

Female born May 18,1979 at 6:01am in Cincinnati, ohio

It looks like you've asked this question several times on this forum. It's difficult to give an answer just like that. Do you have a man in your life (assuming you want to marry a man).

Astrologers would look at your 7th house of marriage/partnership to begin to get a picture of what marriage might look like for you. Your 7th house has Scorpio on the cusp with its traditional ruler Mars conjunct Venus - the ruler of your Taurus ascendant in Taurus or traditional 1st house. That tells me that you would look to control your partner as opposed to a partner that would look to control you.

You also have the planet Uranus in your 7th house in Scorpio exactly opposing your Ascendant. This signifies some instability in your relationships where you or your partner have a strong independent streak. This tight T-square opposition has the square with your Moon in Aquarius in your 10th house of career - so there may be career issues clashing with relationship potentiality.

Your part of fortune which sits in the 4th house in whole signs or 5th house in Placidus is in Leo and ruled by the Sun. Your Sun is in the first house in both systems of houses --it is conjunct the fixed star Algol which can signify some grief in your life - either originating in your family of origin or your romantic life.

None of these things are insurmountable when considering if and/or when you'll marry. But you do need to be conscious of the dynamics in your life so you can achieve your goals. You have to make yourself equal to the opportunities you want to happen in your life. Balance work with relationships, give partners the space to be themselves and let your inner beauty shine through. That should put in position to create positive relationships that could potentially lead to marriage if that's when you want.

Attaching your chart.

Attachments

• Monique.jpg
    Monique.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 29

Zora

Account Closed
Re: When will I marry

Female born May 18,1979 at 6:01am in Cincinnati, ohio

I just never get used to the attitude of people thinking that a forum is a place where all rules of friendly meeting each other with some human friendly words and hello - is out of function - thinking that here are robots just waiting to get immediately busy working on replies on question of a completely unknown person and to invest their private time.

When will I marry

The formula is simple and easy -ruler of 7th house in personal chart has to be activated by transits - same at the future husband's end and chart.

Marriage - is 8th house - 8th house ruler has to be activated by transits as well in both charts.

Transiting planet and his kind of aspects shows the energy of the flow

Monique

I just never get used to the attitude of people thinking that a forum is a place where all rules of friendly meeting each other with some human friendly words and hello - is out of function - thinking that here are robots just waiting to get immediately busy working on replies on question of a completely unknown person and to invest their private time.

The formula is simple and easy -ruler of 7th house in personal chart has to be activated by transits - same at the future husband's end and chart.

Marriage - is 8th house - 8th house ruler has to be activated by transits as well in both charts.

Transiting planet and his kind of aspects shows the energy of the flow

Thanks a lot

Monique

It looks like you've asked this question several times on this forum. It's difficult to give an answer just like that. Do you have a man in your life (assuming you want to marry a man).

Astrologers would look at your 7th house of marriage/partnership to begin to get a picture of what marriage might look like for you. Your 7th house has Scorpio on the cusp with its traditional ruler Mars conjunct Venus - the ruler of your Taurus ascendant in Taurus or traditional 1st house. That tells me that you would look to control your partner as opposed to a partner that would look to control you.

You also have the planet Uranus in your 7th house in Scorpio exactly opposing your Ascendant. This signifies some instability in your relationships where you or your partner have a strong independent streak. This tight T-square opposition has the square with your Moon in Aquarius in your 10th house of career - so there may be career issues clashing with relationship potentiality.

Your part of fortune which sits in the 4th house in whole signs or 5th house in Placidus is in Leo and ruled by the Sun. Your Sun is in the first house in both systems of houses --it is conjunct the fixed star Algol which can signify some grief in your life - either originating in your family of origin or your romantic life.

None of these things are insurmountable when considering if and/or when you'll marry. But you do need to be conscious of the dynamics in your life so you can achieve your goals. You have to make yourself equal to the opportunities you want to happen in your life. Balance work with relationships, give partners the space to be themselves and let your inner beauty shine through. That should put in position to create positive relationships that could potentially lead to marriage if that's when you want.

Attaching your chart.

You definitely don't hv to respond to any questions I have if me asking before is a problem. You could've skip the sarcasm and kept scrolling

kalinka

Re: Marriage timing

Also I want to know when you see the positive aspects in chart for marriage predictions is this usually around time of actual wedding day or engagement day?

through dashas ("It is done through a timing mechanism in Vedic astrology.") we see the day of the marriage. also engagement day could be predicted but this wasn't your question. If dashas give a time, then examine the time frame through transits if it fits.

kalinka

You definitely don't hv to respond to any questions I have if me asking before is a problem. You could've skip the sarcasm and kept scrolling
nevertheless kite answered to your question in detail, so a little bit gratitude would be appropriate

Last edited: