ALL planets aspected.. what does it mean?

lux111

https://imgur.com/a/XZCBtF0

Here is my chart
I asked if it was possible for my bf and I to get back together when he returns next week
I’m Saturn in Cap trining him, Sun in Virgo, so I guess that’s a yes, however since I’m retrograde I may eventually change my mind and leave him again when Saturn goes direct..right?

I’ve never seen a horary chart before where every single planet is aspected.. does that in itself have some meaning or significance to the situation?

I would love if a more experienced person could please glance at my chart and let me know what you think!

ElenaJ

I use the outer planets, not everyone does, but I do.
If you insert Neptune, pluto, Uranus you might get a very different picture.

lux111

I use the outer planets, not everyone does, but I do.
If you insert Neptune, pluto, Uranus you might get a very different picture.

https://imgur.com/JDHepim

Ok here is the chart with a bit more of everything

I would interpret it that the hard aspects between Neptune, Moon and the Sun and his friends shows me being misguided; having strong emotional responses to the people that were around him, thinking they were threats but actually they’re all combust so they don’t have real relationships to him

The trine between me, him and Uranus in 4 might show it’s on again and then it will be off again

Would that be accurate or no??

It takes away my ‘everything is aspected’ theory though if I only leave major aspects

ElenaJ

And thank you for inserting the south node as well, where you can see it is exactly conjunct you, Saturn, in the 12th, showing you attached to old habits and behaviour patterns from the past.
Psyche retrograde interestingly enough is conjunct you, the ascendent. Her story is an interesting one, and reconfirms the Saturn/south node position relating to you.
She is square Uranus in the 4th, sparking unexpectedly and
You can google it, here are some useful links...

http://www.mysticmarguerite.com/WebDocs/Texts/LoveAsteroids.html

And this one explains the eros/psyche connection...

http://www.falconastrology.com/mythology_asteroid.htm

In this chart Eros is at the midpoint between Venus and pluto, increasing the theme of eroticism.

The 8th house is, among other things, the house of sex and this is where the stellium lies, and this is where the ruler of the 7th, sun, lies.

So, yes, sun moves towards a trine with Saturn retrograde moving towards the trine, from the 8th and 12th houses respectively.

Moon approaches the conjunction with Jupiter but first enters the T-square with mercury and Neptune, creating infatuation and illusion and misunderstanding.
You apparently have a lot of past baggage to handle in this relationship, things to resolve between you if you are looking for a long term relationship.
Uranus in the 4th of end of the matters makes the outcome unpredictable and it is sparked off by the psyche energy.

lux111

And thank you for inserting the south node as well, where you can see it is exactly conjunct you, Saturn, in the 12th, showing you attached to old habits and behaviour patterns from the past.
Psyche retrograde interestingly enough is conjunct you, the ascendent. Her story is an interesting one, and reconfirms the Saturn/south node position relating to you.
She is square Uranus in the 4th, sparking unexpectedly and
You can google it, here are some useful links...

http://www.mysticmarguerite.com/WebDocs/Texts/LoveAsteroids.html

And this one explains the eros/psyche connection...

http://www.falconastrology.com/mythology_asteroid.htm

In this chart Eros is at the midpoint between Venus and pluto, increasing the theme of eroticism.

The 8th house is, among other things, the house of sex and this is where the stellium lies, and this is where the ruler of the 7th, sun, lies.

So, yes, sun moves towards a trine with Saturn retrograde moving towards the trine, from the 8th and 12th houses respectively.

Moon approaches the conjunction with Jupiter but first enters the T-square with mercury and Neptune, creating infatuation and illusion and misunderstanding.
You apparently have a lot of past baggage to handle in this relationship, things to resolve between you if you are looking for a long term relationship.
Uranus in the 4th of end of the matters makes the outcome unpredictable and it is sparked off by the psyche energy.

This is so much info about the asteroids that I’ve been wanting, thank you ElanaJ

I watched some videos about the pair as well and I wonder, if I’m Psyche.. does that mean I’m the one who has ruined the relationship after all, by not trusting him when I should have..? However Saturn is so well-positioned in the 12th and in Cap so it seems like I’m doing something right.. maybe because in the meantime I’ve been doing past life therapy and working on reducing my ‘yang’ in this scenario (12th house.. becoming more receptive)

I think Uranus trining us both can possibly also be alluding to us both being bi.. and realising it’s more important than we realised. I think the fact that he has only recently admitted this to himself might have been a source of inner conflict.. I asked him to take some time to explore it while we had some time apart but I don’t know if he has or not. I’ve taken the opportunity myself though ;)

I feel like there’s so much info in this chart, and it shows a lot of physical attraction, but I guess it doesn’t show great prospects for long term?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"if I’m Psyche"
No, sorry, you are not Psyche. Psyche is present like the other planets, only it is an asteroid, and it exerts its influence like the others. It is one energy that interacts with the other energies in the chart.

"it doesn’t show great prospects for long term?"
Exactly.

"Uranus trining is both"
This isn't happening, it is way past.

lux111

"if I’m Psyche"
No, sorry, you are not Psyche. Psyche is present like the other planets, only it is an asteroid, and it exerts its influence like the others. It is one energy that interacts with the other energies in the chart.

"it doesn’t show great prospects for long term?"
Exactly.

"Uranus trining is both"
This isn't happening, it is way past.

Ok :( thanks
Can you please tell me.. what am I not understanding, because I see a traditional ‘yes’ answer (positive aspect between two signifiers), so why the ‘no chance’ outcome because of the grand trine with Uranus? Does the chart give other clues that I don’t comprehend?

I’m getting the same message from the iching but I don’t understand why. It just keeps saying there’s something I don’t know yet and not to contact him.. hinting at sinister forces and deception., I guess I need to cast another chart to answer that but if anyone can point me in a vague direction it would be extremely valuable info

ElenaJ

"So, yes, sun moves towards a trine with Saturn retrograde moving towards the trine, from the 8th and 12th houses respectively."

This is the short answer.

But there is a lot more in my reply, please read it.
Because Saturn is in the 12th of restrictions, retrograde and conjunct south node.

The relationship is not a positive one for you. The rest of my reply explains why. In effect it is the "be careful what you ask for, you may just get it".

" ... the grand trine with Uranus? "
There is no grand trine with Uranus, Uranus is out of orb except with Psyche.

lux111

"So, yes, sun moves towards a trine with Saturn retrograde moving towards the trine, from the 8th and 12th houses respectively."

This is the short answer.

But there is a lot more in my reply, please read it.
Because Saturn is in the 12th of restrictions, retrograde and conjunct south node.

The relationship is not a positive one for you. The rest of my reply explains why. In effect it is the "be careful what you ask for, you may just get it".

" ... the grand trine with Uranus? "
There is no grand trine with Uranus, Uranus is out of orb except with Psyche.
I appreciate you giving me clues ElenaJ and prompting me to do my own research, I’m trying to, it’s just that it’s very cryptic.. and while you know what you’re hinting at, I don’t know what I don’t know, so I can’t necessarily read between the lines
I certainly read and reread your answer many times don’t get me wrong, I just feel kinda dumb that I’m not picking up what you’re putting down

ElenaJ

I'm not being cryptic, but obviously the chart shows tendencies not specifics.
The answer is, yes about getting together, but be careful, it won't be good for you. Is that more clear?

lux111

I'm not being cryptic, but obviously the chart shows tendencies not specifics.
The answer is, yes about getting together, but be careful, it won't be good for you. Is that more clear?

Yes, it is, thanks. But...... what is it that won’t be good.. does he have secrets? Or the relationship has no opportunity..? Or because I’m just in my house of “self undoing”, or he just wants 8th house sex? I mean is there a clue about precisely why there could be no positive growth? I’m trying to mine some logic from this because if I had something more tangible to work with I feel like I would be in a better position to distance myself and put head over heart