Liking our flow but to chase or not to chase

Lihar35

Hi
I have no idea why but for some reason i am constantly drawn to water signs, their dreamy emotional nature appeals to my heart and romantic view of life immensely. I recently divorced a fellow gemini who interestingly has the same mars placement of a new love interest i have so i hope that is boding badly. he was a fiery gemini and very emotionally unstable.

I attach our synastry chart as theres something undeniably charming and intriguing about this new person to me and he says he is drawn to me too. I see he has venus aries and he has done some complimenting and asking for a date early on but there hasnt been a date set, just some more casual interaction and further complimenting which has put me in a quandry. My gut is telling me to go for it, be bold and take him up on his offer of popping into his work for coffee in the meantime but the nervy side of me thinks will that put his entire chart off too and push him away. I'm past the whole " a man should chase you all the time thing" but it is nice to feel wanted. Anything you can see in our charts that indicate 1. why i am feeling such a draw and desire to merge with him and 2. is there enough strength in our synastry to withstand my plan of bold move? Figured with the new moon approaching, could be a good time to help manifest something if it is worth while doing so.

Appreciate any insights so much as am always keen to learn! I wish i knew a system that does equal house charts as i prefer them really.

:love:

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 30

ElenaJ

His Uranus/venus opposition touching your mars, volatile but sexual, and his mars/saturn on your Venus are drawing you two together physically, but not much else seems to be going on here. This looks like fling material, not long term relationship.