2017 Lucky in Love myth

Skyedreamer

So 2017 is supposed to be a magical, significant year for finding deep love, but no-one has the slightest interest in me (I am a heterosexual female). It's probably obvious from my squared ascendant that I'm not cute, but is it time to admit defeat and just get a dog?

Any feedback appreciated.

chart.cgi

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_ari.67639.3103-1.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_ari.67639.3103-1.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 23

rahu

Banned
hi skyedreamer

om first glance with Uranus opposed to the suhn/venuis conjunction and square to the moon, one would think you would have quite a few suitors. maybe not long term hookups but certainly a lot of interest as Uranus /sun/moon/venus gives a vibrant emotional vibration that is usually quite sexy.
but apparently with orcus conjunct your moon you have some emotional issues that make it difficult yo get out in front of people general.
with chiron square to the moon .you may be to out spoken as this gives a very perspective and analytical nature. but you lack tact and likely have unintentionally offend those close to you with your unvarnished truth.

the mars/venus midpoint is square to Saturn can be associated with you lack luster romantic life.as relationships have been dfficult.

your eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct your vertex which show you are really quite sensitive and romantic in a idealist or spiritual manner.

your Neptune is square to pholousand the midpoint is opposed to orcus/moon and square to Uranus and the sun/Venus conjunction. this shows you have a very complicated and complex emotional makeup. it can also manifest as insecurities and make you a bit of a recluse emotionally. this id unexpected because your Uranus /sun/venus usually shows a very emotive personality.

you have Sappho conjunct your sun/venus/chiron. I don't mean to offend you but this position shows you might be successful in same sex relationships. actually the venus/Uranus opposition is often a indice of same sex relationships

I also notice that mercury is square to juno and the midpoint is conjunct to your mars/Jupiter conjunction. this clearly shows you are in to committed relationships if not marriage.

you are a heterosexual female but you might find emotional sincerity with another woman.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_2120_dreamer_5124_51653.jpg
    astro_2gw_2120_dreamer_5124_51653.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 15

Skyedreamer

Thank you, very kind :)

Very interesting to see what points/aspects you looked at within the chart, I think this will be very helpful in my own learning process in understanding charts.

Not offended at all, lol. I haven't met a woman yet that I have been attracted to sexually but I wouldn't be afraid to try such a relationship if I ever do. So far the Uranus has been unconventional men such as one who lived off the grid on a boat with his own solar power and a tribe of cats and dogs (a very lovely Leo) to name but one.

Impressed you can see my need for loyalty and commitment but aversion to marriage. Shame no sweet sexy man for me on the horizon, but no surprise. German Shepherd for company it is then!

Thank you for your insights, much appreciated :)