Problems in Love, Mood and Possibly Health. Please Read.

Davi_Alan

Hello Everyone,

First, I'd like to make a note real quick before I state what my question is. I'm not going to point to specific threads here, but from reading many of them, it seems that some people who come to this part of the forum to ask for advice just have a "give me, give me" attitude. I've seen some people getting some good advice to their questions without giving back the proper thanks back,etc. Being a beginner, I'm more in a position to ask more than share, but I just want to say that I never forget the good things that others do for me, and y'all can be sure that as my knowledge of astrology grows and mature, I'll be able to give back in return all the help and advice I get here to other members. With that being said, here are my questions:

1) I'm currently 21, I'm gay, and I haven't had any serious relationships with anyone. I spent all of my teenage years struggling with depression - while most of the teens my age just seemed to be out there enjoying life and beginning their first dates. But up till age 18, I didn't have any concerns for relationships. After that, it was just like an internal clock went off inside of me and said, "Time to find someone." And this clock won't shut up. I've had very quick few affairs (if one can call them that) that lasted as quick as they started, and were mostly with guys who weren't right for me, so though they were quick, they left some scars. I find that most gay guys in town are just so different from me - I'm disgusted just by looking at them, most are superficial, hypocrites, false, malicious. I tried going to gay parties before, but I feel so out of place. I tried making friends with other gay guys here in town and I only ended up hurt by the petty fights that happen in their circles. There have been instances where I feel in love with another guy who seemed right for me, but he already had a boyfriend, and other times it just seems like there's a black cloud over my head even when I know that a guy likes me and I like him, but still, no one takes the initiative - I'm usually shy and don't know how to go after. Worst of all is seeing all the jacka**** and as*holes that have hurt me in the past with their respective pairs while I'm still alone.

Can anyone see in my chart the reason for that being so and hopefully give me a heads up as for when this problem in relationship should clear up or what I could do on my part to make this situation better? I don't care how long that time might take, I just can't go on thinking that this night when I go out might be THE night, and then get disappointed all over again. I need to know astrologically, when the right time for me will come, so that I may act in accordance.

I don't know what's wrong with me - physical appearance is not the problem, I go to the gym, I have a healthy diet, I'm a good person overall - so why is it that no one seems to take interest for me?

2) I had an inguinal hernia surgery back in 2009, and I feel like I'm gonna have to have another one in my other leg pretty soon. I haven't gone to the doctor yet, but I've been feeling the same hernia symptons I've felt before in the other leg. Can that be shown in my chart?

3)Can anyone see anything about mediumship abilities in my chart. I know I have them, I just wanna see if they show up in my chart as well.

I'll be so grateful to whoever could help me with any of these matters here, and y'all can be sure that the help I receive here will be returned later on.

Here are aspects of my chart, I think they're all here:

Trine Moon-Mars 120°32´
Trine Mercury-Jupiter 120°53´
Opposition Jupiter-Saturn 179°39´
Trine Sun-Pluto 122°12´
Square Moon-Pluto 88°47´
Sextile Neptune-Pluto 56°8´
Conjunction Uranus-Neptune 3°8´
Square Sun-Lilith 87°17´
Trine Venus-Lilith 118°19´
Square Venus-North Node 86°48´
Sextile Sun-North Node 55°46´
Sextile Moon-Venus 64°28´
Sextile Mercury-Saturn 59°28´
Sextile Venus-Mars 56°4´
Square Sun-Mars 87°6´

Attachments

• March 13, 1991.jpg
    March 13, 1991.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 38

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, Davi.

1. Here's a quick take on why relationships may not be working for you right now. While you are able to easily communicate and make good conversation [Moon in Aquarius trine Mars in Gemini in the 1st], you have an impulsive heart [Venus in Aries, making a triangle with Moon-Mars].

There is nothing inherently wrong with an impulsive heart, but we need to consider it with your Jupiter-Saturn opposition. Jupiter is the ruler of your 7th house of relationship, and Saturn opposes Jupiter. This to me suggests that you will find relationship somewhat later in life, when you are more matured. So you can put your mind at ease about that. I think the difficulty for you is the combination of Venus in Aries against Saturn's restriction on Jupiter.

I would like to make a few other comments. Everybody else is not in relationships and having fun. Everyone does not have a relationship by the time they are 21.
I think at this point it would be useful for you to stop, and take a cooler look at things, and to reassess yourself in relation to others.

2. Your question about the recurrence of the hernia might best be posted in either the Horary Questions on Medicine and Health forum:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=50

or maybe the Medical Astrology forum:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14

if you are interested to learn how to determine the answer yourself.

I do welcome you to the forum.

Zuri

Your Venus squares your North Node, which means that you may have difficulties expressing your feelings.

You also have Venus square Neptune, which suggests romantic delusions. E.g., you may tend to fall for people who are unattainable in some way (married, straight, already in a relationship, commitment-phobic, etc.)

The ruler of your 7th house cusp of relationships (Sagittarius = Jupiter, ruling planet) is located in the 3rd house of communication. However, your Jupiter is retrograde, which suggests that you may have a problem in communicating your feelings in romantic situations. With Sagittarius being on your 7th house cusp, you may actually unconsciously rebel being in a relationship and desire much freedom in one.
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Davi_Alan

Thank you so much Ilene and Zuri for writing back,

Some of the things both of you pointed out I could say are very true, about an impulsive heart (Ilene) and about the falling in love with the wrong person (Zuri), story of my life so far...:sad:

Ilene, I'll make a separate post for the health concern I'm having in the other forum you suggested. Thanks.

Zuri, I think my Moon in Aquarius and the trining Mars with Gemini would overide that Venus squaring the Moon. I'm very comunicative and don't feel any problems in relations to expressing my feelings. What has happened sometimes is that when someone does something that offends me, I have led it build inside of me 'till I come to a point where I just explode. But I have been working on fixing this trait of mine by trying to be more objective and talking to the person in question when this happens. For some reason, being offended is the only time where I have a problem in making my voice known, other than that, I'm pretty open.

Ilene, I know that not everyone's life is perfect, and that all of us have our cross that we need to carry, but the thing is - you say not everyone has a relationship by age 21, ok, fine. But a lot of other gay guys I know here in town are in one, and besides, I just feel like my teenage years have been wasted during which I was struggling with depression. I want to make the most of my twenties, I want to live and love intensily now that I'm young. You say that the Saturn-Jupiter opposition would suggest that I'd only find someone later in life, when I'm mature - but what would be implicit in being mature? I already moved from my parents home, I'm in college, I lead a healthy lifestyle, the only thing I don't have yet is a job. So what would more mature be? When I'm 40? It's precisely this that I'm afraid of - missing all these years and finding love only when my hairs begin to turn white...

So, ok astral doctors, you both told me the symptons, what about a cure? Can anyone help me by telling me when a suitable time will come for me to find a partner? When will this black cloud that I feel over my head clear up?

I thank you guys so much once again.

Regards

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you so much Ilene and Zuri for writing back,

Ilene, I know that not everyone's life is perfect, and that all of us have our cross that we need to carry, but the thing is - you say not everyone has a relationship by age 21, ok, fine. But a lot of other gay guys I know here in town are in one, and besides, I just feel like my teenage years have been wasted during which I was struggling with depression. I want to make the most of my twenties, I want to live and love intensily now that I'm young. You say that the Saturn-Jupiter opposition would suggest that I'd only find someone later in life, when I'm mature - but what would be implicit in being mature? I already moved from my parents home, I'm in college, I lead a healthy lifestyle, the only thing I don't have yet is a job. So what would more mature be? When I'm 40? It's precisely this that I'm afraid of - missing all these years and finding love only when my hairs begin to turn white...

Hi,

Believe me, everyone's teen years are wasted in a way because our brains are not really developed and because of the emotions that arise from that, but that's another matter :) What I am trying to convey is that your circumstance is not so dire as it would seem to you and that patience is required, with no definitive time as to when matters will improve. Patience is the key word, and it is what Saturn demands and what so keenly chafes Venus in Aries. That is the attitude that will get you successfully through this period, boring or frustrating as it may appear. It's really worth thinking about. And if you can't embrace it, then fake it, until you learn what genuine patience really feels like.

When I said that the chart suggests that you will find relationship somewhat later in life, when you are more matured, it doesn't mean when you are 40, or when your hair turns white. It means simply when you are more matured. That could be in a month, in a year, at your Saturn return. I don't really know what Saturn's criteria are for measuring your maturity, but I think it might mean pulling back the reins a bit, releasing some of your forward momentum, and trying to get a clearer picture of what everyone else really is [or is not] doing. That is, a more accurate assessment of the context in which you find yourself. I can clearly feel the maturity with which you respond to my post, and I also hear the impulse and resistance that needs to be examined and worked with, like a sculptor with clay. This is the prescription that I see from your natal chart.

Astrologers can look at your chart and often see favorable times for a relationship to take shape, but I don't think they can tell you when it will happen. Again, for more specific information, you might want to post a horary question to that effect, and others can read that chart and perhaps give you some insight.

I am wishing you well,

Last edited:

Davi_Alan

Thank You Ilene,

I appreciate very much your advice and I'll definately give some thought into what you said. The thing that bothers me is this "not-knowing when", that's what makes me anxious sometimes. And what you said about astrologers being able to see favorable times, that's what I'm after. I'd like to know a favorable time. But actually, it's funny you mentioned, I have cooled down some of my impulsiveness as of a few weeks. I have been feeling somewhat calmer in relation to this lately, and I think I might be able to get through this period with the needed patience, depending how long it lasts.

Thank you once more for your insight.

Davi