My Secret Enemy

Moondance

I am developing a friendship with a woman about whom I have some fears. Her sun is conjunct my Arabic Part of Secret Enemies which is located in my 12th house, to boot. Would this mean she would harm me for sure or are there mitigating factors to be considered? This might clearly indicate that my pursuing the friendship would be ultimately self destructive (12th, self destructive actions).Anybody have ideas on this? Thanks:(

Carole

Moondance:

First of all, you need to rationalise those fears you feel about her. Which are the causes for these fears? Are they motivated by this arabic part discovery? I think that you are right in your perceptions and it seems clear that she might exert a not so positive influence over you. It could be that you both have karmic ties and it's now payback time. But along these lines, it could be many other things as well. You have to analyse both of your charts carefully to see if there is some positive balance in the end.

Carole

Last edited:

Moondance

Yes, Carole, I think she might do me ill, not even intending to. There are many positive contacts between our charts, however, we share lots of 7th and 1st house placements.They show relationship basically, but if it weren't for the Arabic part, I would say we would be good friends. :confused: I don't know what I will do about my new friend, but I am keeping an eye on her. Thanks.

Pallas-trine-Mars

You should put yourself in her shoes, suppose your Sun, ascendant, etc. were in her 12th (it just might be in fact), does that automatically mean you'd want to harm her? I think the 12th represents fears moreso than it represents an enemy.

Moondance

Then why are we taught the 12th is the House of secret enemies, and the 7th of open enemies? And why would the arabs bother with this "Part" if it didn't have significance. Sorry, sometimes the PC point of view is not correct. I think that like most ancient astrology, there's something to it. I don't mean she would harm me on purpose, it would just happen.

freedomlover

Moondance,

Perhaps, being in the 12th house, it indicates karma from a past life. Perhaps she DID harm you in a past life. Finding it in the chart may have dredged up the fear of her in your emotional memory. The karmic responsibility then, would be to forgive her, and get rid of any suspicion that is unfounded. Sometimes the worst of enemies in past lives can be the best of friends in this one. The karma would be to work towards true loving friendship, instead of shutting her out and expecting her to be that way towards you again. That's the purpose of it coming around again - to get it right this time.

On the flip side, always be alert for true warnings from the Spirit that you are in danger. However, the false suspicion will usually cloud your inner warning system. The key may be this: Were you suspicious and fearful of her before you found out about the Arabic Part of Secret Enemies in the 12th house conjunct her sun?

All the best,

Freedomlover