Looking for a description of Gemini ascendant with mercury retrograde in Scorpio 6th

My birthday is 11/29/92 5:29pm Akron, Ohio.

My mercury is at 22.22 degrees and I was just trying to figure out how to use the energy in the most productive way since I’m a Gemini ascendant. Please help if you have any knowledge on this.

katydid

With Gemini Rising, Mercury is the ruler of your chart. Gemini rising likes to question and evaluate everything. What is my best move in this situation? And what could possibly go wrong? Your mind is constantly racing and you are very perceptive. So much data, so little time...

We look to Mercury to see how your mind works and what your goals and objectives are, and how you plan to accomplish them.

Mercury in the Fixed Water element of Scorpio is adding emotional depth to the rational Gemini mentality. You can get deeper and more intense than the average mutable Air sign.

Gemini rising natives don't always fully think things through. Sometimes they just get flashes and go surface level. But your Mercury is placed in Fixed Water---very different from mutable Air. So you tend to follow through and research more fully.

You are also a bit more stubborn than the average Gemini rising native. You may get more emotionally attached to your off the wall ideas than a fickle Gemini might.

The 6th is the house of service, and the need to be of service to others by using one’s skills and intelligence in order to help others, in need. The 6th is where we sacrifice our own needs to care for others, teach others, work for others, and satisfy others.

Mercury in the 6th in Scorpio—You might be a natural counsellor, therapist, nurse, adviser, instructor and know just the right thing to say in any emergency situation, in order to help someone move forward.

With Mercury retro, you might do so in an unusual way, like with acupuncture or past life therapy instead of standard treatments? You may intuitively go for the most unique and unusual theory or belief system because you are open minded and ready for progress. :alien:

JUPITERASC

My birthday is 11/29/92 5:29pm Akron, Ohio.

My mercury is at 22.22 degrees and I was just trying to figure out how to use the energy in the most productive way since I’m a Gemini ascendant. Please help if you have any knowledge on this.

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile: