What would you say about us as a couple?

I am the virgo and he is the sagittarius. We have been together for over a year. I am very attracted to him and i love learning things from him. But i get really insecure, and he is cold and i am very lovey-dovey with him. I get the feeling that he does not like me as much as i like him. I honestly do not know what he likes in me, since his taste in women seems so different than what I am. I just get this feeling that if he wouldve liked me more, he would show me more love. He seems like he loves to receive love more that to give. Therefore I feel like I give a lot but i get so little. I put effort and he doesnt so much. His excuse is that he likes being the ”cold” one, because that is what makes him seem strong.
I feel like the Venus Libra in me yearns to feel beautiful and loved to the moon and back, but I do not feel like I am getting any of this..

What would you say by looking at our charts? Am I just being too insecure? Are sags just like that, detached and .. not romantic ? Or am I just a typical overthinking insecure virgo? :biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• girl.png
    girl.png
    104.1 KB · Views: 31
  • boy.png
    boy.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 29