Bill Gates

david starling

Why do you think it's unusual?

I don't know much details on his life beyond the things that were already touched on in here, and only very generally. As well as his path to as a young man who dropped out of college to pursue his interests independently.

I'll just be touching on little snippets of his chart. The independent spirit shown in the chart is obvious. Not only is his ascendant ruler Moon in Aries, but he also has Uranus in the 1st house. Moon trines Uranus showing the ease with which these two aspects of his personality interact. As ascendant ruler and those integral to personality, the Moon also aspects Mars and Mercury. The combination of Mars, Uranus and Mercury to his personality make up shows one who is intellectually-driven, independent, dexterous, ambitious, willful and willing to come off the beaten path. Moon's element of fire shows that Bill is very much driven by his aspirations, beliefs and ideals. Such a combination has allowed Bill not only to gamble on his big dreams, but also to have the requisite drive and self-belief necessary to go after them.

In light of these placements, I don't think his new goal of eradicating illnesses world-wide through various scientific means are out of line with the same spirit that allowed him to build Microsoft.

What stood out for me was the slingshot configuration with the Moon in Aries, most elevated and empowered by the pattern, opposing Mars in detriment in Libra. Also, the 2 tight conjunctions, Jup/Pluto in H2, and Venus/Saturn in H5 (which I greatly mistrust). Sun and Pluto are in mutual reception, with no final Dispositor in tropical, making the Moon even more influential, including its rulership of the Asc-sign. The Uranian trine makes it even stronger.
C.t., what's your take on his callousness regarding many children becoming at least extremely ill (which is admitted) from his vaccination programs, if not some of them not surviving the side effects (which he denies). Even though the drastic side effects are well documented, he considers the results perfectly satisfactory. I'm attributing it to the Moon/(debilitated)Mars opposition.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Back to astrology, to All

All,

Please get back to astrology. If you make any general comment, back it up with astrology. Do NOT post memes about Bill Gates in general.

Back to astrology,

Tim

david starling

Given the extreme importance of the Moon in the Gates natal-chart, for the reasons already stated, I'll add (at the risk of derision from the Trads), that in tropical 12/12, Moon in Aries is a "Facilitator" which is how he made his fortune: He made the internet more convenient to use. Aries is Cardinal-Fire, which fits innovation in the field of electronic communication, especially considering (as c.t. pointed out) the "Merc-Mars conjunction in Libra".

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Bro, Uranus in Aquarius IS the indicator of electronic innovation! :biggrin:

Given the extreme importance of the Moon in the Gates natal-chart, for the reasons already stated, I'll add (at the risk of derision from the Trads), that in tropical 12/12, Moon in Aries is a "Facilitator" which is how he made his fortune: He made the internet more convenient to use. Aries is Cardinal-Fire, which fits innovation in the field of electronic communication, especially considering (as c.t. pointed out) the "Merc-Mars conjunction in Libra".