Will I Get This Position?

welcomesun

Will I Get This Position? If I'm Saturn and Job is represented by Mars. Their is no applying aspect. Does this mean "No"?

I also see, Mars (Job) applies to the Sun. The Sun represents 7th house which would mean my competition will get the job. Is that correct?

attachment.php

Attachments

• astro_2gw_che.85452.8466.jpg
    astro_2gw_che.85452.8466.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 76

welcomesun

Thanks Tikana! Does timing matter here? Is it too early for me to ask? I had a phone interview yesterday. It went well. They scheduled me for a 2nd phone interview tomorrow, plus an in person interview next week. Should I wait until after interviews to ask? Or will that not matter? Outcome will always be the same?

ElenaJ

You are Saturn, but the MH (career, work position) is Jupiter (not mars). There are no links between these two planets. Everyday work as a job is the 6th, moon, which is void. I agree with Tikana.

ElenaJ

PS. Mars can't approach the sun, it moves slower than the sun. Sun would have to approach mars, which it is doing, but has no relevance in this chart. Jupiter (MH) is also squaring the Ascendent (you), another indication of a negative answer.

tikana

I think it is outcome of the interview.
I just don't like jup rejecting Saturn by dignity and lack of direct uninterfered aspect between jup and Saturn or moon / jup
moon is void .. Jup is behaving weirdly here it doesn't like anyone and no aspects to jup

update .. please