Evolution not shown in birth chart

starlink

Hi Caprising. I find it a bit difficult to understand where you see the connection between evolution of the human species and the fact that some of us have this gift of clairvoyance or being a medium who can take up contact. Are you referring to the fact that a large part of the brain is not being used? That is common knowledge as far as I know, and I also think that the unused part could give us the ability to "open up" to the spiritual dimension. I dont look at people with these gifts as mentally ill people, but I am sure there are some, who probably think differently about this and catagorize it under "weirdo's or strange people", but not necessarily under mental illness. You can notice the difference very well.
I dont think that the "unused" portion of the brain is only used for these sort of things. There are probably far more things we can do than what we are currently doing in our lives, so I see it more as a "brain reserve".
Indigenous people who havn't been "westernised" know all this, they can't understand why we westerners are so locked into one brain state, when we have so much more potential waiting to be unlocked,
Yes, they are more in touch with nature. We on the contrary are more busy with ourselves, work, money making and things like that and have lost our ability to really see and feel. Thank God not all of us.

It is known that babies are still totally open to the Universe as it were, but the older they get, the more this gate closes as they are being "indoctrinated" by their surroundings. It is comparable to the fontanel on their heads, closing after a while.

I dont really know what you mean by:
use this anger as an indication of your fear levels.
I understand that we can be very afraid for something and that being in such a state can make you angry at yourself (for not being braver). Is this what you mean?. I also can understand that being angry at your dog for crossing the street just when a car comes around the corner, goes back to being afraid that you will loose your dog.

But being angry at my child because he does not help me washing the dishes and just sits there watching TV whilst I am doing the dirty work after having cooked for the youngster, has, i.m.o. nothing to do with fear I have underneath.

the more violent you react (like a mother who just saved her child from falling in the swimmingpool and loosing it for a second) is understandable. Sometimes I also think: Goodness women, dont scream at that kid of yours, but maybe the kid did something really dangerous and the mother got for a split second the feeling she was going to loose her child.

It is interesting to analyze peoples outbursts thought. This stops us from charging back at them and understand them instead.

Cheers, Star.

Lin

it is a little bit obvious that we were "seeded" by "gods" of some description. Astrology is a supporter of the "seeded" idea, it will show you that we are influenced by the "natural" energies that serround us (the planets/constellations.) Astrology will also show you the individuals (many in the last few generations) who have a "connection" to some of these "energies",or spirits,or gods, call them what you will. Have you ever had intuition happen to you?, how about clairvoyance, or clairaudience? The control freaks who run this earth will tell you that you are "

I don't know what this means....seeded.... and I think the person writing this post isn't experienced enough at astrology to speak for astrology as to what it shows or doesn't.
What a chart does show is the potential for each separate individual for individuality, desire, work, mental ability (i.q.) personal evolution, feelings, which can include anger and other forms of aggression, as well as love and compassion, and also the potential for spiritual experience, mental growth, and authentic inner connection. Also, potential for fantasy, artistic ability, idealism, addiction, etc. Lastly, thru Pluto, the potential for transformation - mentally, emotionally, spiritually.

There IS also a "generational" potential. For instance when two or more outer planets are in aspect for months or years.... as in the early 40s when Saturn and Uranus were conjunct, first in Taurus and then in Gemini, and in the early 50s when Neptune squared Uranus for over a year, and on and on.....generational aspects need to be studied separately, but they are important.

However, again, each individual IS unique, though many many people are programmed in their early family life negatively and positively (mostly negatively) and don't become "authentic" till after their first Saturn return.

Lumping all people as "westerners" or anything else is unfair at best and "wrong thinking" as Buddha said, and at worst, ignorant.
LIN

eimasai

Banned
At the end of the day, it becomes obvious that we experience fear, as the adrenal glands start pumping adrenaline our voice gets louder, our mental state switches to a more fearful angry state momentarily, and we end up with what we call "stress".
adrenaline makes you fearless
it relieves the stress