Where shall we move?

GeraniumSA

My husband and I want to move in the next few years, but, we don't know where to. I'm thinking someplace north, because I don't like being too hot.
I've been pouring over maps and trying to take various factors into account, like allergies and educational opportunites for my husband--he wants a PHD.
I have not been having a lot of luck figuring it out, so I thought I'd try horary.

Is the question valid? yes--ascendant not within the 3 degree orb of cusp and moon is in aspect as well as ruling planet.

Then we fall into the whammies.:(
jupiter in fall in capricorn ?bad
jupiter sextile uranus--sudden move?
4th of 4th signifier=>gemini=>mercury; mercury conjunct lots opposite saturn--(?spouse's family moves in with us?--{spouse has saturn emphasis})
And then a lovely grand cross in the middle of houses 1,4,7,10--it looks like we are stuck.

Other theories are welcome. Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_65_where_should_we_move_hp.24059.12055.gif
    astro_w2gw_65_where_should_we_move_hp.24059.12055.gif
    28.5 KB · Views: 27

tikana

Hi

moving from house to house is 1/7 not 1/4
1/4 is staying where you at
1/7 is removing from 1 house to another ..

cheers
T

archergirl

I'm not sure this is the best question for a horary chart, although we can certainly try.

I would actually recommend using astrocartography instead. On the Astrodienst site there is an astrocartography section. I would look for places on the Venus or Jupiter lines, perhaps, or the Moon lines. You can do it for both of your natal charts, and then find one that's in the middle or works for both of you.

Cheers,
AG:)

GeraniumSA

I was trying to use astrocartography at astro.com. Everytime I thought I'd found someplace, there was a major problem with it---for example, it's in the middle of a national forest.:p We can visit there, but you don't generally live there.
We actually are living on my jupiter line and an aspect of venus line for him. We have issues of too much; the city we are in has gotten too big for us and we have weight problems.

GeraniumSA

I just read another thread that gave me the idea to look at the 11th house--house of hopes and wishes. 11th is ruled by libra, therefore look at venus. Venus is in 3erd house opposite Saturn in 9th. If Saturn is an indicator for my husband (Sun conjunct/combust saturn) and in the 9th house of education, then perhaps educational opportunity is the defining factor of where we shall move.

archergirl

Hi there,

Actually, you would, as Tikana suggested, use the 4th and 7th, as per Lilly's "If good to remove from one house to another." The 4th is the place you're in now; the 7th would be a potential place you would move to. You'd have to look at dignities and debilities of the significators; the significators themselves can describe locations and weather conditions. I'll have a peek later on, and see if I can't make some suggestions.

You don't have to live *in* a national forest; you can live close by. You don't have to live exactly on the line; simply near it to benefit.

England is on my Venus line; I was incredibly happy there.

AG:)

tikana

AG

my venus is in LA.. i am completely misrable here .. that is been going on since 2000 or something! i am sick and tired of 365 days of HEAT!

Tik

Edward

Hello GerniumSA,

As the others already said, look for a place with venusian influence and signified by Pisces.

Venus in Pisces is exalted.

Jupiter, Lord of the 1st will receive sextiles from Mercury and Venus in Pisces.

Also, the Moon as your co-significator in 10 is disposited by Venus in Pisces and applies to Mercury and Venus, both in Pisces, by antiscia.

Hence my judgement: If you like to move, move to a place signified by Pisces, and also if possible by Venus. This could be, for example, at the ocean coast.

Greets, Edward