I hate precession!

kyle8921

Ok.. this kinda pisses me off. I know a little about astronomy too, and I can walk outside right now and CLEARLY see that the Moon is RIGHT in the sign of Gemini.

But... all the sites tell me that the moon is in Cancer.. because of precession..

I honestly don't know if I agree with how we interpret the planets and precession.

I've felt differently today and yesterday, and in a way that the Moon in Gemini perfectly describes... and nothing like the Moon in Cancer means.

I mean really.. for those who don't know... walk outside, and look at the Moon for tonight or tommorow night. If you know anything about astronomy, you can find the sign of Gemini, and BAM there's the Moon, inside Gemini, not Cancer.

Precession pisses me off..!

kyle8921 said:
Ok.. this kinda pisses me off. I know a little about astronomy too, and I can walk outside right now and CLEARLY see that the Moon is RIGHT in the sign of Gemini.

But... all the sites tell me that the moon is in Cancer.. because of precession..

I honestly don't know if I agree with how we interpret the planets and precession.

I've felt differently today and yesterday, and in a way that the Moon in Gemini perfectly describes... and nothing like the Moon in Cancer means.

I mean really.. for those who don't know... walk outside, and look at the Moon for tonight or tommorow night. If you know anything about astronomy, you can find the sign of Gemini, and BAM there's the Moon, inside Gemini, not Cancer.

Precession pisses me off..!

The Gregorian Calendar ignores precession and focused exclusively upon aligning the calendar with the seasons. After adjusting for calendar errors the difference between the sidereal and tropical zodiac is about 27 degrees.
Precession is how we measure the length of astrological ages. Ignoring precession has caused much confusion considering that the word "horoscope" means the stars that were on the ascendent at the hour of birth.
You can download a free version of Astrology for Windows (presuming you have a PC) that allows you to create tropical or sidereal charts plus enter in a delta factor (3.14 degrees east is recommended) for more accuracy.

the link is: http://www.halloran.com (Astrology for Windows).