Travelling on the equinox?

Bina

I was told by a friend, that one should not travel on the equinoxes, I'm wondering why? Has anyone else heard of this or does anyone know the reason for it? :wink:

dr. farr

In the Wetern and Vedic astrological literature with which I am familiar, I have not come across mention of this idea, so I would have to say that I have never heard of it.

Bina

It was told by an alternative health practitioner to a friend of mine, with the reasoning along the lines, that it would disturb the fluids in the body, and would be bad for health. I've always wondered about this, because i have also not heard it from any other sources. :unsure:

Last edited:

dr. farr

It is possible in a specific susceptible energetic state of a specific inividual, that such an energetic disturbance could happen; however, not as a general rule, applicable to everyone!

Bina

Thank you, dr. farr, for sharing your knowledge, your answer reassured me!! The person who said this did mean it to apply to everybody.. as i said, i also wondered about it.. so thanks again! :smile: