Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-04-2012, 04:52 PM
Banned

What studies/career do you recommend for me?

Here is my chart. Thanks ahead!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2at_01_anonymous_76687_14774.jpg (85.0 KB, 37 views)

Unread 04-04-2012, 05:05 PM

Re: What studies/career do you recommend for me?

Interested in sports at all? Maybe sports broadcasting or something in that arena? Guessing here... Basing this off your MC in Aries and it's ruler Mars in the third house...
Unread 04-04-2012, 05:14 PM
Banned

policeman or firefighter.
Unread 04-04-2012, 06:51 PM
Banned

I don't think those fit me... I am somewhat timid and asocial. Anything else?
Unread 04-04-2012, 07:00 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Blackempress Send a message via Skype™ to Blackempress

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxton View Post
Here is my chart. Thanks ahead!
I think you have an independent career & would like to be seen as the authority/leader.
Your destiny might include delving into your own thoughts & Unconscious through memories, meditation etc & bringing out something concrete. Those with Mercury in 12th through introspection, soul-searching, psychotherapy, good literature, or dreamwork -- need to explore the unconscious to find out what makes them tick.

You also have Uranus-Neptune in 6th which lends towards a spiritual or psychic profession.

With Mars in 3rd (communication) you would find it of interest to share your learning with others. Aries mid-heaven (it has a spiritual side to it) can mean changes of career but ultimately you'll get to wherever you wish to go. Good luck!
Unread 04-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Banned

But my Mercury is conjunct the Ascendant. That means it is more likely in the first house, right?

http://www.myastrologybook.com/Mercu...12th-house.htm

"If Mercury or Venus is within 10° of the ascendant it is conjunct the ascendant and much of the above interpretation starts to become weaker. If either planet is in the twelfth house AND within 4° or 5° of the ascendant, then it is said to be on the "dark side" of the first house, and it influence will be felt in the first as well as in the twelfth house. The closer a twelfth house planet is to the ascendant, the more it will be interpreted as though it were in the first house; when less than 3° from the ascendant, a twelfth house Mercury or Venus will express itself primarily—and eventually entirely—in the first house."

Thanks by the way!
Unread 04-04-2012, 07:22 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Blackempress Send a message via Skype™ to Blackempress

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxton View Post
But my Mercury is conjunct the Ascendant. That means it is more likely in the first house, right?

http://www.myastrologybook.com/Mercu...12th-house.htm

"If Mercury or Venus is within 10° of the ascendant it is conjunct the ascendant and much of the above interpretation starts to become weaker. If either planet is in the twelfth house AND within 4° or 5° of the ascendant, then it is said to be on the "dark side" of the first house, and it influence will be felt in the first as well as in the twelfth house. The closer a twelfth house planet is to the ascendant, the more it will be interpreted as though it were in the first house; when less than 3° from the ascendant, a twelfth house Mercury or Venus will express itself primarily—and eventually entirely—in the first house."

Thanks by the way!
Mercury touching the axis gives AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL ability which goes well with all that I interpreted already. You need to believe in your imagination & intuition. There might be issues of mistrust with your own understandings but try to remain focused. Saturn might help with that as it's exalted. Venus in 12th makes you secretive & seclusive. You just need to work out the excessive tendencies of 12th without going overboard. It is the house of Service & welfare, so bring your best for the rest.
Unread 04-04-2012, 10:04 PM
Banned

paxton, how long have u had that bald head?
Unread 04-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Banned

I was bald when I was a baby. Apart from that, I have never been bald...
Unread 04-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Banned

youre accident prone, right?
Unread 04-04-2012, 10:25 PM
Banned

no...........
Unread 04-22-2012, 05:55 PM
Banned

i looked at ur chart again using ancient mayan methods, and came to the conclusion that you take a regular job in retail, but focus on investing ur salary properly in stock market, and not so much career. Your work ethic is good enough for any job of your choosing. Think lifestyle and ownership. Real estate. Let ownership become ur focus.
Unread 04-22-2012, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrybgood View Post
i looked at ur chart again using ancient mayan methods, and came to the conclusion that you take a regular job in retail, but focus on investing ur salary properly in stock market, and not so much career. Your work ethic is good enough for any job of your choosing. Think lifestyle and ownership. Real estate. Let ownership become ur focus.
Terrybgood,

Will you please share with us which Astrology aspects or progressions you used to get to your conclusion?

TK

The Latest Blog

Tags
recommend, studies or career