astrology of hips, waist and low back?

athair

hi; i would like to ask about those relations: from time to time i use to do meditation and, then, start to realize that something seems to be going on at a physical level in relation to.the hips/waist/low back; as if either of those would became stiff, so to speak; are there any astrological signs linked to those parts of the body?

thanks; greetings.

Frisiangal

hi; i would like to ask about those relations: from time to time i use to do meditation and, then, start to realize that something seems to be going on at a physical level in relation to.the hips/waist/low back; as if either of those would became stiff, so to speak; are there any astrological signs linked to those parts of the body?

thanks; greetings.

As Opal said ; Sagittarius for hips.
Depends upon which part of lower back . - either Libra (lumbar region) or Scorpio (Sacrum).
Western astrology places the waist area under Cancer.
General 'stiffness' would bring in either Taurus or Capricorn, but 'immovability/inflexibility is more Gemini.

Meditation involves the chakras.
According to Vedic astrology, the solar plexus (waist area?) is governed by Mars.

You might find direct negative planetary aspects in the chart that correspond to such areas. Indirect routes via planets in other signs, or element influence can also offer information.

Maybe a holding on to, or stuck in Earthly matters (stiffness) and being (un)able to 'let go' in spirit plays a part.

:smile:

CapAquaPis

I heard of each sign and parazodiac rules a body part, we all heard of Cancer (breast), Libra (buttock) and Scorpio (secrets), as well Sagittarius (thighs) and Virgo (reproductive systems), here are the astrological influence of the body.

Head: Aries (brain), Taurus (face), Orion (neck) and Cancer (mouth).
Limbs: Gemini (arms), Libra (hands) and Aquarius (legs).
Torso: Leo (chest), Virgo (stomach) and Sagittarius (shoulders).
Body: Scorpio (elbows), Capricorn (knees) and Pisces (feet).

athair

Thanks!! What about ears?

Frisangal, thanks a lot; great data (im' just becoming.aware.of some of it).

Greetings

Last edited:

nadiaaa

maybe! but you would definitely have to look into someone’s chart for that. i would look for any hard aspects between mercury, pluto, and uranus (square) greetings!:cool:

Frisiangal

The ears are in the Taurus ruled region, but the outer, middle, and inner ear also have rulerships according to the (mal) function it refers to.
It would depend upon the nature of the ear complaint as to what to look for natally or by transit/progression. E.g. Tinnitus would see another rulership than a perforated ear drum, excess cerumen (ear wax) or deafness.

My son-in-law finally saw our dr. because of a bad case of shingles or hives (?) around his outer ear. The dr. asked why he had not come sooner. Had he waited, the viral complaint would have worked inwards, affecting his hearing.

Transit Neptune (virus) sextile natal Moon in Taurus ?

:smile: