What would point to artistic ability (Specifically painting) in the natal chart?

Luney

I checked and it's in Scorpio. I would probably have to re-do my natal chart to add it in so I could see the placement.
Yes I checked it.. I actually meant part of spirit..so sorry.. the reason for that is I’m doing a study on parts and lots and will be interesting to study yours. (I’m only new at it all)...another thing, when I mentioned transits that trigger your natal planets. Keep an eye out for the ones that sextile your Stellium. These will initiate action. Ideas so forth.. when they turn trine, you will get a more harmonious flow of energy.
Because most of your planets aren’t real strong, But strong in sect. (Astro jargon). This is where we give it our best shot by using transitting aspects, so forth. .. you may not be a Picasso.. but you yourself are going to create your own very unique work.
Your Chiron Conjunt Moon could be you need to express your wounds. Art is perfect healer.

Question? Is your DOB absolutely correct? I always ask this for people with an exact time, like yours..thx ��

Last edited:

Rydar

Yes I checked it.. I actually meant part of spirit..so sorry.. the reason for that is I’m doing a study on parts and lots and will be interesting to study yours. (I’m only new at it all)...another thing, when I mentioned transits that trigger your natal planets. Keep an eye out for the ones that sextile your Stellium. These will initiate action. Ideas so forth.. when they turn trine, you will get a more harmonious flow of energy.
Because most of your planets aren’t real strong, But strong in sect. (Astro jargon). This is where we give it our best shot by using transitting aspects, so forth. .. you may not be a Picasso.. but you yourself are going to create your own very unique work.
Your Chiron Conjunt Moon could be you need to express your wounds. Art is perfect healer.

Question? Is your DOB absolutely correct? I always ask this for people with an exact time, like yours..thx ��

Yes, it is exact.

Luney

Out of curiosity, I thought I’d have a look to see where Pallas Athene
Was in your chart, usually known for creative capability.
It is 9degrees Aquarius.
With mars transitting your Aquarius Stellium now. Possible why you felt passionate now about this question.
Do you do art now?
This is how I make things happen.
On each new Moon I write down my 10wishes and hopes.
This is what you call seeding ideas.
Then I water then at the crescent (meditation).
We create what we want in life, Astrology is a guide...
Eg, I had a passion for music, so I bought a guitar and I practiced and I joined a band, I became good at what I do. I started teaching guitar, getting paid.
A Stellium is special , so use it to your best ability. 😊

Rydar

Out of curiosity, I thought I’d have a look to see where Pallas Athene
Was in your chart, usually known for creative capability.
It is 9degrees Aquarius.
With mars transitting your Aquarius Stellium now. Possible why you felt passionate now about this question.
Do you do art now?
This is how I make things happen.
On each new Moon I write down my 10wishes and hopes.
This is what you call seeding ideas.
Then I water then at the crescent (meditation).
We create what we want in life, Astrology is a guide...
Eg, I had a passion for music, so I bought a guitar and I practiced and I joined a band, I became good at what I do. I started teaching guitar, getting paid.
A Stellium is special , so use it to your best ability. 😊

I just started drawing and I want to start painting soon as well. I only asked because at 20 years old, I'm very far behind the old masters and other prominent painters who started young yet I still feel a strong enough passion for it to create a life with it. All across forums online, people place different times on how long it would take to become a great or prominent figure as a painter in the present day (Most say never or not until old age) but with a graveyard-shift job, most of my days are free. If I spent 8-10 hours a day just having fun with it and learning, I don't see how I couldn't make huge strides in ability. Was wondering if my natal chart showed some type of support for that.

Lykanized

I've posed questions like this myself as someone who wants to be a writer and make that my life. In the end, even if others don't see it in your chart, it doesn't mean you're not gonna make it happen. If you have that passion, it's there for a reason. Some part of you is telling you that's what you're meant to do and if you aren't meant for that life, you'll find that out via intuition, but not because of what others tell you

I prefer to take a different perspective on the 4th house rather than looking at it as our physical home. I prefer to relate it to our self, our sense of self, our core, our truth, our home within ourselves, our place of security in ourselves. With those planets, Uranus, Neptune, Venus, and Mars in that house, you may be searching for a sense of self through your artistic endeavors. Especially with Uranus there, there may be a sense of changeability or a lack of stability and perhaps you're trying to heal that. But that's just speculation. 4th house is a cardinal house, so that's a nice thing to remember. Cardinal is about doing something, starting something

Aquarius and Jupiter in the 5th house is a good one. 5th house of course relates to creativity, children, what we love to do and it's connected to Leo. With Jupiter there, it may make you quite expansive in your creative endeavors and expression and with Aquarius there, you have a revolutionary edge and a drive to do things that have never been done before

Saturn is in your 6th house in Aries and connects to Aquarius by coruling with Uranus. With your 4th house being in Capricorn and having Aquarius dip into it, that Saturn will play its part. Whether you know it or not, you're probably a very hard worker and you have the persistence and strength to make things happen for yourself

I don't think we can predict who will make a big name for themselves and when it will happen. You just have to follow that passion and see where it takes you. Also, there's no definite timeline. Some people get an early start in life and then end up slowing down in their 20s or 30s. Some people start super late but go in with all their feeling and surpass people who hay have gotten early starts. And tho skill is something anyone can gain, there's a huge part of creativity that you can't just develop no matter how hard you work. It's about you and something inside you. Chances are if you have all this passion, you have something special

Anyway, just a different perspective. I'm still learning myself. But I don't think having such a 4th house presence necessarily means anything about the home physically speaking so it shouldn't discourage you

Lykanized

Interesting to note too...4th house is the house that connects to Cancer and Cancer is on the cusp of your 10th house which is typically about our career and our public self. I wouldn't rule out the possibility of it being your career

Rydar

Interesting to note too...4th house is the house that connects to Cancer and Cancer is on the cusp of your 10th house which is typically about our career and our public self. I wouldn't rule out the possibility of it being your career

Thank you for the insightful and detailed response. I am interested in your take on the meaning of the 4th house as I do find many astrologers are too literal. My main issue with this newlyfound passion of mine is that it was spurred by a Basquiat documentary (the Radiant Child) my cousin turned on by chance one night. This isn't to say that prior to this I had no interest in art as I loved going to the Smithsonians near my house growing up. I definitely had a heavy appreciation for art, but I dont want to think I'm getting appreciation confused with true passion. I just feel that if I were meant to be an artist it would have just been an urge inside me right? I'm just afraid that this is another small flame of mine that might burn out. I find I can get inspired by something and actively pursue it for a period of time before inevitably being held back by my own procrastination. I just don't want this to be a repeat of the past.

Last edited:

Luney

I just started drawing and I want to start painting soon as well. I only asked because at 20 years old, I'm very far behind the old masters and other prominent painters who started young yet I still feel a strong enough passion for it to create a life with it. All across forums online, people place different times on how long it would take to become a great or prominent figure as a painter in the present day (Most say never or not until old age) but with a graveyard-shift job, most of my days are free. If I spent 8-10 hours a day just having fun with it and learning, I don't see how I couldn't make huge strides in ability. Was wondering if my natal chart showed some type of support for that.

Your at the end of a 20 year cycle. the next 8 years will be ruled by your ascending lord Venus . take advantage of the next 8 years.