Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 05-06-2008, 10:04 AM

The baby questions

I'm 37, been married for almost 19 years and we have no children, in spite of trying and fertility treatments. I have 3 questions that I have the charts for, but I have not posted before.

Question 1: When will I get pregnant?

Valid Ascendant? Yes--not 3 degrees of cusp
Pregnancy--4th house matter--aries, ruled by mars. Co-rulership by moon.
moon trine mars--(from Celeste Teal's webpage) moon fixed sign and succedant house, timing of years--two degrees, 2 years--2010

Question 2: Why don't they (the embryos) take (emplant)? I know there have been conceptions, I just don't know why they don't make it.

Valid Ascendant? Yes--not 2 degrees of cusp
Pregnancy/conception--4th house matter--taurus--ruled by venus. Co-rulership by moon. Venus (&mercury) opposite moon & saturn. This implys a structure vs resources dilemma. Any input here would be appreciated.

Question 3: What will it take to get me pregnant? (How can problems be solved?)

Valid Ascendant? Maybe not--2 degrees of cusp--implys too early to tell.
Pregnancy--4th house matter--Gemini--ruled by mercury. Co-ruled by moon. Mercury conjunct moon. moon/mercury square saturn and neptune/node. Neptune/node conj ascendant. Saturn conj descendant.
My natal north node is at 2 pisces. My husband has Sun combust saturn. I have my natal saturn (in 7th) and natal neptune (in 2ond) in oppostion. I'm not sure if these factors are relevant or not. My take on this is that it may not be up to me at all. Any insights here would be welcome.

Thanks for any advice you may choose to post.

Unread 05-07-2008, 10:18 PM

Re: The baby questions

hi geraniumSA
from what i know pregnancy is a 5th house matter.
you can also look at the 4th from the 5th to see the end of the matter and to take a look at the angles to see if they are barren or not.

I noticed saturn is involved here with all your questions, as you know means delays,

You could re-phrase the qusetion will i have a baby in the next few years?

I cant see many positive answers here, but iam still learning this, as i think someone with more knowledge in this would only help as this horay seems to complicated for me. but just wanted to start the ball rolling

Tags
baby, questions