Will I ever find the right guy ??? I'm really tired..

Alitta the Archer

I keep finding myself stuck in a relationship/crush with the wrong guy every single time.
The first guy I fell in love was already in love with someone else. The second guy I fell for left me for another girl and the last one cheated on me.
I'm seriously starting to think that I will never find the right guy.

If every single time I'm going to fall for the wrong guy then why bother falling in love at all ???
I'm giving up and this is my last try seeking the help of astrology so here I'm posting a Horary chart asking if I will ever find the right guy.
Please help me read it so I can know at least.
I have enough heartbreak that will last me a lifetime so if it says no, it wouldn't be that much of a surprise:annoyed:
Thanks in advance for the effort :happy:

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 18

kalypso1979

hi
the chart is negative, but is also non accurate as horary astrology is a predictive method for the near future, 3-12 months the most no for your entire life!
your natal chart, transits, progressions and midpoints will reveal the best time to meet your soulmate. your natal chart will reveal you what you do wrong in your relationships and synastry chart if a person is compatible with you.
maybe its a bad period in your life and you feel dissapointed but remember that things in life change do not stay the same all the time. you just have to be positive, forgive the people who hurt you and feel love for yourself and people around you. you have not to try to find love, just love yourself feel happy and love will find you.
:love:

hi
the chart is negative, but is also non accurate as horary astrology is a predictive method for the near future, 3-12 months the most no for your entire life!
your natal chart, transits, progressions and midpoints will reveal the best time to meet your soulmate. your natal chart will reveal you what you do wrong in your relationships and synastry chart if a person is compatible with you.
maybe its a bad period in your life and you feel dissapointed but remember that things in life change do not stay the same all the time. you just have to be positive, forgive the people who hurt you and feel love for yourself and people around you. you have not to try to find love, just love yourself feel happy and love will find you.
:love:

I really like this post! :w00t: