who will be the winner of F1 2009?

fensi88

Who will be the winner of F1 2009?
Here is the chart:

f12009.gif

We know for that rule that JF said in his Horary textbook:
In this type of question "...look for the planet that first aspects L10 or, failing that, has an immediate conjuction with the MC"
Here, that planet is Ju. Ju is in Aq that means, someone from Finland. We have 2 F1 drivers from Finland: Kimi and Kovalainen. Because Ju means wise man, I supose Kimi is that one because he is older :rolleyes: . And that ruler of ASC which is rx tell us somone who was winner before and that is Kimi.

Ready to hear your opinions.

fensi88

Right now, neighter Kimi nor Kovalainen has not theoretical chance for win. So, this method did not deliver right result.
Knowing today's standings...
01Jenson Button85
02Rubens Barrichello71
03Sebastian Vettel69
...I wonder does that Moon near ASC "speaks" about winner? (As in football match when Moon is close to ASC or DSC).
Moon is in Vi sign, Vi sign rules Brazil, that is nationality of Barrichello, so in my opinion he could be winner.

Last edited:

fensi88

Jenson Button is winner this year F1 but I wonder where we can see that in this chart? If you see, let me know!

CJN

Jenson Button is winner this year F1 but I wonder where we can see that in this chart? If you see, let me know!

It's is very tricky figuring something like this out, since we have 20 different people who could have been the winner.

My try to connect Button with the chart:
Button is a Capricorn.
The Moon coming up for a Saturn conjunction next.
The chart's Sun is in Capricorn.

However, there are probably more drivers that are Capricorns, so how would we know the correct one?

fensi88

You could be very right regarding this, there is a lot of Capricon involve here, as you said Moon conjunct with Sa, trine with Su in Cap, cusp of 5 house in Cap. All points "on something old". From top 10 drivers only Hamilton is also Capricon, but he is younger then Batton.