World Cup, France vs Ireland

fensi88

World Cup, France - Ireland
We all see (except referee) how William Gallas scored crucial goal for France.The ball found the net after Thirrey Henry literally handed the ball to Gallas. You can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVRjqc7Uwao&feature=player_embedded#
But can this be seen in the event chart for that match?
Here is the chart:

picture.php

By color method, France is represented with DSC. First we notice Nodes in close conjunction with ASC/DSC axic, fated event!
MC, success for ASC team, conjunct unfortunate fixed star Scheat, known as extreme misfortune!
Next, we see Ve, ruler of IC, success for DSC team is in detriment and under Sun;s beam.
"Planets that are within 17 degrees of the Sun are “under the Sun’s beams” and are quite debilitated. These planets are effectively made invisible because the Sun outshines them and we can no longer see them in the sky."
Debilated planet means dishonest. Futher more, dispositor of DSC ruler is also Ve , so some dishonest actions which are partly invisible (someone see someone do not, thay would be totaly invisible if planet were combust) will be in play when it comes to DSC success!

EJ53

Banned
Liked your analysis......disliked his goal......and wonder if a way might have been found to replay the match had Irish supporters been likely to spend more money than French supporters at the World Cup Finals:whistling:

Amit89

Henry was very unprofessional and I would not like to see a rematch. Ireland just did not play well enough and that is the real reason they lost. These things happen in football-penalty dives, obstructions, pushing and shoving. The English fans and media blamed Ronaldo of Portugul for the loss in the QF at the last world cup, just because Rooney stamped on a player, got sent off and Ronaldo did the only right thing and told the ref what happend.

fensi88

According to the natal chart of Thierry Henry that Nicksman sent, his ruler of horoscope is Sa in detriment so I would not be surprised if he is dishonest in his private life too.

sela

As I am born in Libra sign I am for justice and I too give my vote for repeat the match.

Henry was born on 17th August, 1977, in Paris, France

Thierry Henry is a King who dominates. Regulius in conjunction with the sun

Last edited:

sela

Respectfully, Approach of looking at the map of a frozen moment of birth is not acceptable to me.

Man becomes who he is at age 5-6 years, the method of the day is a year, the second advancement, he runs his childhood in Paris with a sense that the king offered him everything. He excels in football and makes it a source of livelihood
When he allows himself to what I should and you should but the king allowed.