Will I earn money from agriculture?

rivern

Hello astrologers 👋🏻
I have an agriculture project 2-3 years later. I want to know what my charts says about it. Could you tell me please? :) ( I don’t have field for now, I want to have when I start work.)

sinhtheslumberingdragon

Hello astrologers 👋🏻
I have an agriculture project 2-3 years later. I want to know what my charts says about it. Could you tell me please? :) ( I don’t have field for now, I want to have when I start work.)

Before I attempt to answer, I want to know if this is your natal chart or if it is a chart you made some time ago - the Sun is in Libra but right now we are in Capricorn season so it's quite an old chart. If it's a natal chart, Horary questions are answered with a chart made in the moment you asked the question

rivern

Before I attempt to answer, I want to know if this is your natal chart or if it is a chart you made some time ago - the Sun is in Libra but right now we are in Capricorn season so it's quite an old chart. If it's a natal chart, Horary questions are answered with a chart made in the moment you asked the question

Thank you for your reply. Yes this is my whole signs system natal chart. How can I make a chart for this moment? Transit chart or solar return or others. Sorry I don’t have information so much. This is my first horary question.

Osamenor

Staff member
Thank you for your reply. Yes this is my whole signs system natal chart. How can I make a chart for this moment? Transit chart or solar return or others. Sorry I don’t have information so much. This is my first horary question.

It's not a horary question, because you didn't include a horary chart, and how you've worded your question is a little vague for horary. To use the horary forum, you must know enough about horary to provide the right kind of chart and ask the right kind of question. For that reason, I've moved this to Read My Chart. Although, natal astrology can't answer your question either, at least not specifically.

Horary guidelines can be found here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8586

Last edited: