Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-11-2021, 08:24 AM

Hi, so here is my chart for anyone willing to take a look and tell me what they see..

http://imgur.com/gallery/jIxEIF4

Last edited by wilsontc; 02-11-2021 at 11:16 AM.
Unread 02-11-2021, 04:00 PM

Re: Hi, so here is my chart for anyone willing to take a look and tell me what they s

Hi Marisa, Can you please be more specific?
I see a person who has experienced great pain in their life, wounds are very deep....maybe their father is gone or there is even violence in the home. - H4 & a deep drive for 'home'.

Exceptional grace & beauty with placements, model, interior designer, fashion icon, could be a visible social influencer. Great ability to plan & implement career objectives which will be successful. Excellent negotiator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar1sa View Post
Unread 02-11-2021, 09:10 PM

Dear Blackberry thanks so much for your reply. I am not looking for anything specific, just I would love to read your thoughts or what do you see. It might be something that I have missed.

Certainly I have had my share of pain in life.
Mostly I am trying to understand since I remember myself. I always used to question everything and everyone and have this deep need to see through people and situations to get to the depths of everything and everyone.
I want to understand "what makes the world go round".

I do have a lot of grace and people tend to find me beautiful ☺️ which is not with what I identify myself with. I dont categorise myself according to my appearance. I always see through people and never cared about appearances.

Feel free to ask me anything.
♥️♥️♥️
Unread 02-16-2021, 10:49 PM

Re: Hi, so here is my chart for anyone willing to take a look and tell me what they s

Hello! Fellow Virgo, here.

I really want to relay the importance of your Solar House position.

With your Sun in the 5th house you should read up everything you can about the 5th house, that is the area of life that you're going to find your most talent.

(I'm a 2nd house Virgo myself, and I do best with 2nd house stuff).

Added bonus, you have your (our) ruler, Mercury in the 5th house as well!

That's the first thing I would advise you of.
Unread 02-18-2021, 09:55 AM

Thanks for your reply☺️❤️❤️,

How does it feel for you to have the sun in your second house?
Unread 02-18-2021, 06:09 PM

Another question aren't Virgos in general a bit weirdos and complicated?
Unread 02-18-2021, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar1sa View Post
Another question aren't Virgos in general a bit weirdos and complicated?
Not really. Virgos are quite ordinary and normal people. Some even say they're the most common of all signs. The sooner you accept this the better off you'll be in life. There is not a sadder sight than a Virgo trying to be something they're not.

Tags
chart