Natal Vertex Conjunct Solar ASC + Midpoints = Fated Meeting(s)/Changes This Year?

Tanya00

Hello!

My Solar Return is coming into effect this moth, and I've notice a couple interested aspects in my Solar Return Chart that I would like second opinions on, if any one has any input or experiences with these transits:

-Natal Vertex Conjunct Solar Return ASC (3°) = Fated Meeting(s)?
-Natal ASC in Solar 7th House
-Natal ASC Conjunct Solar Return Uranus (0° :andy: ) = Sudden Meetings/Situations?

Midpoints of Note:
-Midpoint of Sun/Moon = Pluto (0°) = I don't know how to interpret this :andy:
-Midpoint of Sun/MC = Moon (2°) = Emotional Influences
-Midpoint of Sun/Moon = MC (1°) = Career Influences?
-Midpoint of Moon/Venus = Pluto (0°) = Death/Rebirth of Love, Emotions towards situations/associations?

nmx4s0.gif

leolitsa

hello!! i know I'm replying quite late but i want to learn what happened on that year you had these aspects? because I have the same too.. solar return ascendant in 7th house (but quite close to 8th house ) The solar ascendant conjuncting my natal vertex... and a solar venus conjuncting my natal venus! does that points to some fatefull meetings/events?

Eclar13

hello!! i know I'm replying quite late but i want to learn what happened on that year you had these aspects? because I have the same too.. solar return ascendant in 7th house (but quite close to 8th house ) The solar ascendant conjuncting my natal vertex... and a solar venus conjuncting my natal venus! does that points to some fatefull meetings/events?
Ok, this like inception lol but I have the same coming up at my SR in Nov and curious what happened for YOU!

Zid2203

Ok, this like inception lol but I have the same coming up at my SR in Nov and curious what happened for YOU!
I have the same in my SR 2024
Could you share what happened to you??
SR ascendant and Saturn are in conjunct to my MC and vertex natal (10H)!! :crying: