Does Having the first house's ruler in the 7th give you Libra characteristics ?

ElenaJ

Need to see the chart to evaluate it.
The ascendent ruler in the 7th would in general make you especially involved with relationships with others.
But the rest of the chart will say more about how that energy works for the person.

Here is my chart :cool:

Attachments

• MYCHART1.jpg
    MYCHART1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 35
  • MYCHART2.JPG
    MYCHART2.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 18

waybread

No, this placement does not make you "more like Libra." Signs and houses mean different things. A sign says how a planet operates. A house indicates its area of activity.

With your sun and Mars in the 7th house, and with Venus conjunct your descendant, committed relationships will be very important to you.

I note that you have two planets in Libra: Saturn and Jupiter. These also sextile your moon. So you've got a bit of Libra in you, regardless.

I love eating sweets
I am very feminine, I love wearing colors and I care a lot about my appearance..
When I heard Nikola stojanovic degree theory in rectifying the ascendant degree I found that everything he said about the 19th ( libra degree) applies to me.. as I tought I was born at 27th or 28th degree i then thought than having my leo ascendant ruler : the sun in the 7th house is responsible for that...Thus I was asking :smile:

JUPITERASC

When I heard Nikola stojanovic degree theory in rectifying the ascendant degree
I found that everything he said about the 19th ( libra degree) applies to me..
as I tought I was born at 27th or 28th degree
i then thought than having my leo ascendant ruler : the sun in the 7th house is responsible for that...
Thus I was asking :smile:
There are multiple rectification methods
detailed thread discussion Rectification Tips - Verifying Ascendant/Descendant/MC/IC angles
at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626

waybread

It may be more helpful to think about signs by their quality (cardinal, fixed, mutable,) element (earth, air, fire, and water,) and ruling planet. Libra is the cardinal air sign, ruled by Venus.

A woman with Leo rising may enjoy looking glamorous.

JUPITERASC

It may be more helpful to think about signs by their quality (cardinal, fixed, mutable,) element (earth, air, fire, and water,) and ruling planet. Libra is the cardinal air sign, ruled by Venus.
A woman with Leo rising may enjoy looking glamorous.
It is apparent that it's not unusual for women to "enjoy looking glamorous" :smile:
many women who "enjoy looking glamorous" have other ascendants than Leo

Lykanized

I must admit,... my 1st house ruler is in my 11th house and I feel a strong connection with Aquarius. But Aquarius is ruled by Uranus AND Saturn. I’m not very Saturnine. I’m more a Uranian. If you feel a connection similarly to Libra, perhaps peering into your Venus may give some insight

I feel like the common idea that the house is more like the stage is possibly true. I can feel that manifesting in my own self with both my Asc ruler and the ruler of planets in my 1st house

But by virtue of those stages bleeding with the heart of their ruling signs, I do think it’s possible it can cause us to also exhibit some of those signs’ traits. Why not? If the nature of the stage is derived from the nature of the sign, why not?
That’s how I see it, but this is an intriguing convo and I could have someone come in and tell me why the **** not that can’t be lmao