Am I pregnant

FireNwater

If I am pregnant, it would be very early. I am asking because I have some pregnancy symptoms.

5th ruler, baby, is strong in domicile in H5. My significator Sun in 7H last separated by sextile from Jupiter in H5. Sun is in Jupiter's triplicity. The Moons next aspect is to Jupiter from H9. Looks like maybe I am.

I need some help interpreting. Maybe I am not seeing something. Thank you in advance for any help.

https://imgur.com/a/LWvIXVl

Last edited:

FireNwater

Can anyone possibly give me a reason why this couldn't be a 'yes'? It looks like a clear yes to me.

If this chart doesn't produce a yes answer, I think I will officially be done with horary. If this chart isn't a yes, I don't think I will be able to trust my horary answers again. I don't think I'd trust horary again.

rafaella

Can anyone possibly give me a reason why this couldn't be a 'yes'? It looks like a clear yes to me.

If this chart doesn't produce a yes answer, I think I will officially be done with horary. If this chart isn't a yes, I don't think I will be able to trust my horary answers again. I don't think I'd trust horary again.

Ok calm down Fire....

I think you're pregnant!

You asked a reason for a no... its not a no BUT Moon separates square from Saturn and will translate light to Jupiter the baby. Moon and Saturn have negative reception. Something harsh. Fight with the father of child? Is he in the picture? Something in the past. Saturn rules your 6th as well, so perhaps health issues? Or emotional strife because Moon is emotions. Have you been trying for a baby for a while?

Either way Jup is strong and will be ok.

anyway, all the best! Please update!

FireNwater

Ok calm down Fire....

I think you're pregnant!

You asked a reason for a no... its not a no BUT Moon separates square from Saturn and will translate light to Jupiter the baby. Moon and Saturn have negative reception. Something harsh. Fight with the father of child? Is he in the picture? Something in the past. Saturn rules your 6th as well, so perhaps health issues? Or emotional strife because Moon is emotions. Have you been trying for a baby for a while?

Either way Jup is strong and will be ok.

anyway, all the best! Please update!

Thank you Rafaella! We did have a fight about a week ago. He left but came back. Can the Moon translate those bad energies to Jupiter and make it a 'no'.

I will update.

I am calm, but seriously, this chart looks like a yes to me. If it's not, I dont know how I could ever feel sure about a yes in horary again.

Last edited: