Can't relate to anything on my birth chart???

Moonseed

Here is my birth chart. The only thing I can kinda relate to is Midheaven Cancer

Sun 23°00' Leo
Moon 26°48' Aquarius
Mercury 16°08' Leo
Venus 10°51' Virgo
Mars 9°21' Leo
Jupiter 8°05' Gemini
Saturn 0°17' Gemini
Uranus 18°40' Я Aquarius
Neptune 4°41' Я Aquarius
Pluto 10°10' Я Sagittarius
Chiron 11°03' Sagittarius
Ceres 18°54' Libra
Pallas 22°07' Virgo
Juno 19°08' Я Aquarius
Vesta 18°46' Я Capricorn
Node 24°29' Я Cancer
Lilith 20°28' Capricorn
Fortune 2°09' Taurus
AS 28°21' Libra
MC 19°39' Cancer

craft94

Here is my birth chart. The only thing I can kinda relate to is Midheaven Cancer

I know what you mean, because I can hardly ever relate to the short, stereotypical descriptions of both my sun and my moon sign... though I do sense their energies and feel like they're accurate, especially with my sun. When it comes to those stupid sun sign memes you see on Tumblr and Facebook, I always relate more to Aquarius or Scorpio. But there's a HUGE difference between watered-down sun sign/horoscope astrology and real astrology like the kind you see on this website.

If I were you, I'd try to separate what people say about the signs as people from the energy of the sign itself. I didn't get into astrology by reading books. I got into it by noticing patterns in the behavior of those around me, and sometimes this behavior doesn't 100% match up with what the books say. Astrology is more of an intuitive thing.

If the signs themselves don't "fit" you, I would also look at the following: aspects (aspects are VERY important), what houses each planet is in (also very important), what house is dominant, what element is dominant, what mode is dominant (fixed, mutable, or cardinal) and possibly which sign is dominant.

To be fair, none of us really have an objective view of ourselves, but at the same time, we know our own psyches better than anyone else can, even astrologers...haha

Last edited:

Shanti

Hello Moonseed

From the data you gave it seems you are quite Young. About 15 years old.
Truth is that the chart show patterns that we might become during a life time. The chart is a blue print that develops over time.

Also the fact that planetary aspects are often coming out stronger than signs in astrology.

And you have a formation called a T-Square in your chart involving
SUN-MOON-SATURN - with Saturn as a focal planet.
This gives a lot moreseriousness and reservation, than the normal Leo playful dynamic, as the Sun and the Moon polarity is of primal importance in any chart , are much coloured by Saturns qualities.

Also you are born on a fullmoon with the Moon trining your ascendant which can give weight to lunar qualities in your outer personality.

Last edited: