bewildered about self identity

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac324/gracemontez1998/soo_zps986e9a6e.gif
As is shown in my charts,my planets primarily are located in 12th and 1st house. I'm 16 years old now,however,i have had a tons of problems about being different,nobody really understands me,even my parents. As i am growing up,i have a tendency to isolate myself from everyone and difficulty in self confidence,how can i solve this???
Someone looking into my charts said that i was a very imaginative and intuitive one. On the contrary,in fact, i have a pretty bad imagination. Why is this,can anyone reason this???? Thanks a lot.:andy::surprised:

Roudic

Hello new to studying astrology but from your chart you seem to be focused on your being and how your appear to the outer world basicly you trying to find out what makes you special and how to project your inner abilities to the outer world. With most of your planets in the 1st which is your being and 12th which is spiritual so I come up with this conclusion; in this life period you probably focusing on understanding yourself and your spiritual gifts or knowledge. This is probably also where u might find it difficult to understanding your originally of your being like fitting in and you might be longing to do something special for the world but u might feel like what do I have to offer what are my abilities all these throughts are just motivation to do your mission in this life. Like you might have to learn self love self worth self confidence so on so on. You might rambling in spiritual studies to awaken you spiritual abilities

Last edited:

Allen

First off, don't worry about what people think of you. You're all about developing your individuality. We need people like you to balance and phase out the mentality of people like themselves. You may have a long road with tough times ahead of you with many experiences that help shape who you become. You might never feel as you have found your individuality, as it will be in a constant state of flux as long as you're asking yourself who you are. Keep your head up and don't let the pain of the tough times shape who you are, let it be the lessons learned. :smile:

waybread

Ah, well! Does anybody really understand anybody else? We hear so often that someone else "doesn't understand me," but I don't think anyone else is on the planet to understand us-- least of all our parents and teachers, who are of a different generation.

The main thing is to try to understand yourself.

You have a strong Saturn-Aquarius nature, with a lot of the air element in your chart. Oftentimes people with this emphasis make good scientists and engineers. These may not seem like "girl" fields to you at this time, but the world is changing in terms of career opportunities for women, so I would encourage you to explore them. Your approach to life is both mental/intellectual and practical.

The 12th house also rules hospitals so you might wish to consider a medical career. Your chart suggests that you are actually an ambitious person, so it is a good idea to consider a career that will allow for personal and professional growth.

You may feel very serious about life, at a time when girls your age are obsessed with parties, clothes, boys, &c. If so, this only makes you ahead of your time.

With most of your planets on the east side of your chart, you need to be out and doing things to manifest your potential, not simply adapting quietly to whatever life seems to hand you.

With your sun and stellium in the 12th house, you are probably a very private person. You may actually prefer to spend time alone. And this is fine, provided you don't cut yourself off from other people who care about you or who would like you to befriend them.

Planets in our 12th house are ones we don't understand very much, although they may be very obvious to everyone else around us. The sun is your sense of self, so it may be hard for you to get a clear reading on who you really are. Then with Saturn squaring your sun, you may suffer from low self-esteem, feeling that it is hard for you to achieve your potential.

But keep in mind that just because you feel this way does not mean that anything is objectively wrong with you! Only that you are apt to be very hard on yourself.

I think you do have a rich imagination, with that Neptune conjunct Venus, but it needs to express itself in ways compatible with the sign of Capricorn and its ruler Saturn. I wonder if you would enjoy gardening-- perhaps something you can do indoors in a small space like container gardening or bonsai. Perhaps you would enjoy making stained glass pieces. With Mercury trine Saturn, you can be a very careful, exacting thinker; and may be good with your hands.

Well,thank you so much. That helps a lot. I will try,you know, to be more open since i am a shy and private person. Depression too is what i need to get over.
Anyway,happy new year,i wish you guys the best. :love::kissing: