Saturn Transits

sjc84

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and a novice astrologer so please forgive me if I am missing some of the right etiquette. However I have a question around Saturn transits to my natal chart and am hoping someone can help.

My birth details are 3rd of July 1984 at 13.40pm in Dublin, Ireland. I am currently based in Copenhagen, Denmark.

I currently have the following longer term transits with Saturn active according to the site astro-charts.com.

Saturn Opp. Venus
Saturn Opp. MC
Saturn Square Asc
Saturn Opp Sun
Saturn Trine Moon
Saturn Sextile Mars

This seems like an awful lot of Saturn energy. Can anyone advise on how long these transits will last or what the general implications are for my vibe right now. Feels like things have been a little uphill. I know I also have Saturn in the 1st house right now according to my progressed chart. In my natal chart it's in the second house according to Placidus and first according to some other systems like Campinus. Any hep much appreciated!

three M symbols

Hi

Sextiles and Trines are benefic aspects. (opportunities, talents or traits, ease at doing something, etc..)

Saturn stays a sign during approximately 3 years. (It could vary because of retrogradations). So, those oppositions and squares will end when Saturn will have traveled an orb of 10° further. A day between September and December 2020. But now, it's the worse time for you because the orb is short, so the aspects are more powerful than they will be in the future.

(orbs can vary depending which astrology rules you use.. For some people, an opposition is 8° maximum, other people can say 12 or 15°). I rather prefere to count 10-12°. And for a square it's less (but i don't remember). I think maximum 8°

Last edited:

Gemini888

You are unfortunate enough to have such a concentrated chart and Saturn at a critical point. Right now it lies exactly on you IC, which activate everything already making contact with the IC (or MC). The first thing I saw is the Sun/Venus on your MC, so they are going to be affected the most by Saturn. Do you feel as if you are torn between showing your sensitive sign in public and keeping everything to yourself? Saturn is also moving away from the IC toward your Merc and Jupiter, so your mind will be the next victim. This is going to last for a long time...

Ecliptique

Hello sjc84,

nothing remarkable with the crossing of Saturn in Capricorn in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
On the other hand, the transits of Saturn (from March 2021 to the end of the year 2021) and of Uranus (from May 2021 to March 2022) will be significant for you. You will also have the transit of Venus from mid-April 2020 to July 2020 which will be significant.

Ecliptique. :pouty: