Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Hot topic arena

Hot topic arena As the title suggest, this sub-board is dedicated to non-astrological talks on interesting, important or controversial topics.

Unread 02-01-2016, 11:25 PM
Banned

Re: Ghost of San Francisco

another interesting side light to the moscone/,milk assassinations was noted by herb caen in his society columns. he wrote about the swing drug culture of san Francisco intha time and noted that one of the recurrent people at these society drug bashes was O.J Simpson. he always had two blonds on his arms. OJ grew up insan Francisco and played his college football there, so he was a san francisco favorite.

his trial fro murdering his wife Nicole brown simpson had many strange aspects. one the proseucuetion put inspector furman on the stand to defend the allegation that the police were after OJ. but furman was a racist as other trials had shown. so why did the prosecutor place a racist on the stand. judge ito was married to a police captain so this episode is one that does not make sense.
and then there is the small matter that Marcia clark ,a DA, was having a sexual relationship with defense attorney johnnie Cochrane during the trial.
but most troubling was that after thecase broke, and before the police searched OJs apartment, the police allowed OJs lawyer to remove two full, heavy suitcase from OJs apartment. there are newphotographs ofthis strangesituation.
what was in the suitcases, bloody clothes?....no... drugs. oj was supplying the LAPD with cocaine fromsan franciosco

Unread 02-03-2016, 01:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
the nov.27 1978(node at 24virgo10) killings of moscone and milk were preceded by the jonestown killings on nov 18 1978(node at 24virgo35).

corrected for precession the nodal return for these date will be on jan 7, 2016 ,jonestown (24virgo19) and jan 10 2016,moscone/milk (23virgo54)

the verdict of shrimp boy was given on jan 8, right in this nodal return.
though this verdict is not as compelling as the assassinations in 1978, this verdict will mark the complete capitulation of "san Francisco culture" to the Rothschild yahwists

rahu
just as there was a coverup in nov.1978, there seems to be a coverup pertaining to this case..
as reported in the san Francisco chronicle, the DA wants a gag order to keep evidence about a case stemming from shrimp boy chow and representative lee.
the spin off trial is about 3 former staff members taking money from the same government snitch.
why a gag order on the evidence in this case
"the constitution says you're supposed to have a public trial"john keker attorney for defendant zula jones told reporters.
it is extremely unusual for have a gag order on evidence much of which has already been made public.
"this case, as far as I can tell, is really really odd", said Keker a nationally known defense lawyer.

so what is going on behind closed dorrs.district attorney George gascon filed state charges against jones,mohajer and Jackson without releasing any details in the case.

this has to make one wonder what gascon is trying to coverup. it can be no coincidence that gascon was the last police chief in san Francisco.

as this is a nodal return ,one has to wonder what role drugs are playing in all this unusual secrecy.

rahu
Unread 02-10-2016, 10:58 PM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSenUa0qOFg
"Homeless Taken to FEMA Camps and RFID Chipped! *PLS WATCH* - It´s NOT a CONSPIRACY THEORY!"

this is already happening ,so the plans to do this in the san Francisco bay area already have a precedent.

http://beforeitsnews.com/police-stat...sion-2724.html

"In the video below YouTuber Paul Begley claims he has received crucial information from a retired officer in the San Francisco Bay area, who has just leaked some critical intel about a coming civilian containment camp in the California area. These camps can be used to round up political dissidents, and while they claim it can be used for the backlash of El Nino and other storms, the officer reveals that that’s not the purpose considering the details that surround this covert camp. "

with bart trains totally isolate by cyclone fencing, bart will become the method of choice for transporting political dissidents......much more efficient that the rail system the Nazis used.

I know this is possible as my own cia connected brother placed a RFID chip on me while a slept over a year ago.
throughout the day I constantly hear the subtle electronic "beeps.

rahu
Unread 02-18-2016, 11:22 PM
Banned

https://www.yahoo.com/

In only the latest cultural altercation between San Francisco’s tech workers and the city’s impoverished population, one tech worker has declared the homeless are “riff raff” whose “pain, struggle and despair” shouldn’t have to be endured by “wealthy” people commuting to work. It’s a familiar story. A male entrepreneur (some might even call him a “tech bro”) – flush with the sense of self-worth and self-satisfaction that comes from living and working in a city and industry that treats him and his friends as the most important and intelligent human beings ever to grace a metropolitan area with their presence – takes a moment to think about homelessness.

ah the spirit of new york and the new world order

rahu
Unread 03-04-2016, 07:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
another interesting side light to the moscone/,milk assassinations was noted by herb caen in his society columns. he wrote about the swing drug culture of san Francisco intha time and noted that one of the recurrent people at these society drug bashes was O.J Simpson. he always had two blonds on his arms. OJ grew up insan Francisco and played his college football there, so he was a san francisco favorite.

his trial fro murdering his wife Nicole brown simpson had many strange aspects. one the proseucuetion put inspector furman on the stand to defend the allegation that the police were after OJ. but furman was a racist as other trials had shown. so why did the prosecutor place a racist on the stand. judge ito was married to a police captain so this episode is one that does not make sense.
and then there is the small matter that Marcia clark ,a DA, was having a sexual relationship with defense attorney johnnie Cochrane during the trial.
but most troubling was that after thecase broke, and before the police searched OJs apartment, the police allowed OJs lawyer to remove two full, heavy suitcase from OJs apartment. there are newphotographs ofthis strangesituation.
what was in the suitcases, bloody clothes?....no... drugs. oj was supplying the LAPD with cocaine from san Francisco
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/oj-s...170234505.html

"The Los Angeles Police Department has officially confirmed to the Los Angeles Times, following a report by TMZ, that it is investigating a knife that was found on O.J.’s old Brentwood property years ago and then just kept as a souvenir by a retired police officer — because the LAPD literally cannot quit messing this up."

even now, the evidence that the LAPD was covering up for OJ still keeps appearing. clearly OJ was the cocaine connection for selected LAPD officers.

, that it is investigating a knife that was found on O.J.’s old Brentwood property years ago and then just kept as a souvenir by a retired police officer — because the LAPD literally cannot quit messing this up.

rahu
Unread 03-04-2016, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/oj-s...170234505.html

"The Los Angeles Police Department has officially confirmed to the Los Angeles Times, following a report by TMZ, that it is investigating a knife that was found on O.J.’s old Brentwood property years ago and then just kept as a souvenir by a retired police officer — because the LAPD literally cannot quit messing this up."

even now, the evidence that the LAPD was covering up for OJ still keeps appearing. clearly OJ was the cocaine connection for selected LAPD officers.

, that it is investigating a knife that was found on O.J.’s old Brentwood property years ago and then just kept as a souvenir by a retired police officer — because the LAPD literally cannot quit messing this up.

rahu
interestingly, there is another story of how this knife appeared.
https://news.yahoo.com/knife-alleged...145300250.html

The LAPD confirmed Friday that a blood-spattered knife, reportedly found at O.J. Simpson’s estate years ago during demolition but just recently turned over to law enforcement, was being investigated by the police department, sources told TMZ.
While few details from the LAPD have emerged, TMZ reported that a construction worker found the buck folding knife at the estate years ago, possibly in 1998, and handed it to an off-duty LAPD cop he ran into on the street. The cop reportedly kept the knife in his home until he retired in January and was planning to frame it in his home.

hhhmmmm , this story doesn't make the coverup so obvious.but multiple stories as to where the knife came from is too obvious to dismiss.
first the officer found the knife and kept it. now a someone else found it and gave it the cop who kept it.

rahu
Unread 03-05-2016, 08:59 PM
Banned

Quote:

what was in the suitcases, bloody clothes?....no... drugs. oj was supplying the LAPD with cocaine fromsan franciosco

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/oj-simpson...opstories.html

In 1996, ABC News' Barbara Walters asked Simpson's lawyer and longtime friend Robert Kardashian to address the famous Louis Vuitton garment bag that he was seen carrying from Simpson's house after the murders -- a bag that many speculated could have contained the murder weapon.
"I went to O.J.'s house just to support him," Kardashian told Walters. "I didn't know he was in Chicago. I just was standing there when he pulled up and walked right in."
Simpson's assistant then came out with the bag.
"I was raised to be a gentleman, I walked over and I said 'let me hold that for you,'" Kardashian said. "And then I walked up to the policeman standing guarding Rockingham and I said, 'I have Mr. Simpson's luggage.' And he said 'You can't come in.' I said, 'But it's his luggage will you take it?' And he said, 'No, you can't come in.'"
So Kardashian took the bag home. He said he then forgot that he had it and the bag "remained in the trunk of my car all night."
He told Walters he never opened it.
"It meant nothing at that point," Kardashian said. "Nothing about the bag came out until after he was arrested. And the bag was sitting, lying open in Mr. Simpson's bedroom in my home. The police were here, searched his room and the bag was lying open, just the way it was when he left."
Kardashian, who died in 2003, said he never saw or carried anything that looked suspicious.
"The police could have taken it [the bag] at any time. They never sought to do so," he said. "In fact when we turned it into the court 9 months later they still never did any tests to see if there was blood. I don't believe they really wanted to know the answer. I think it was better to leave speculation. And to let the public think there was something sinister about these bags."

rahu
Unread 05-07-2016, 10:52 PM
Banned

Last week the san francisco chronicle was given the Best Large Newspaper Award for California. It is reflection of how the Rothschild/cia /mossad control the media.
In the early years thru the 60’s the chronicle was a voice of “alternative perspectives” In san Francisco. The hearst owned san francisco examiner was the establishments mouth piece.
As late of the 70’s this progressive editorial stance existed and can be symbolized by Pulitzer winning columnist herb caen’s devoting half a column if 1978 asking why the ambassador at the Iranian embassy was the head of the savak, the notorious Iranian secret service. After the 1973 oil embargo the mossad used Iranian embassies for the base some of their covert operations. I had never seen a column by Caen that was so vitrupatuive .

But after the moscone/milk assasinations the san francisco chronicle has fallen a long way as they now endorse every gentrification candidate and proposal, whereas in their hay day the chronicle was for the indigenous san Francisco culture.

The killing of “insiders” whose morals would endanger the agencies operations goes way back.
My father knew the head of covert cia operations,herb rose, in the 1960s-1980’s ,from flight school at the Rankin air academy in Tulare ca during ww11. Though they did not have a strong friendship, it was rekindled when my brother became involved with the agency in the 70’s.my father used to go to the Olympic club in san Francisco and play poker from the 60’ til his death.

When the moscone/milk assassinations occurred in 1978, about the cia co it told him I also told him some of the local cops were the suppliers connection.

Well he asked herb about it, and herb told him he knew nothing about this. when I heard this ii knew I had to leave s.f. as the cover-up of the assassination was obvious. As I mentioned my father was very moral as many people were after ww11.the creation of the cia was given a angelic aura to protect the free world. This is why the cia wa able to attain it’s current malicious power.. He did not believe this
, but in 1982 I left for texas to get away from sf as I saw by then the massive coverup tha had happened.
I returned for a visit in 87, and found that my father in his moral way, was watching the surrounding drug dealing and reporting these activitie to the police. I warned him this was not wise but he believed herb .

A few months later after I returned to Texas, he was run over by a chronicle newspaper truck and sustained a life threatening concussion. By the time I was able to get back, he had died of a blood clot in his leg.
From the beginning this was a strange case. The driver was a 18 year old kid. district managers (truck drivers ) were always at least in their late 20’s or 30’s. so this very unusual. The young driver disappeared which
And he was found under the truck in a cross walk…… andsustaina severe concussion
this became an obvious murder as I found out from my mother that when he was in the hospital he had been telling her that “they” were trying to kill him. he was aware enough to feel the pain of the blood clot, but nothing was done about it and he died from it.

My cia connected lawyer brother,tito Anthony torres, said he would take care of everything as this was a open and shut case.
I had stopped talking to my brother since the moscone/milk assassinations

In1991 my mother called and said we had won the trial and would receive money in 2 weeks.
Then the chronicle claimed the city of Daly city was partially liable because the stop sign was obscure by bushes.so another 8 years past and I found out that there would be no settlement monies and I was being kept the dark and finally had to the California bar to find out what was happening. It turns out that after guilty verdict in the wrongful death suit for my father, my brother did nothing, no judgment was given and no action against Daly city was taken beside the initial filing of the suit.

In California If a plaintiff files a suit and does not pursue the suit for 5 years the defendant can have the lawsuit thrown out of court. My brother did nothing after the guilty verdict in the wrongful death trial.
So the guilty verdict was thrown out, the manslaughter against the driver was thrown out.
So why did my brother tito antony torres give the chronicle a free pass. Well not a free pass as he was paid under the table and put the money in an off shore account.but he ******* me and paid off all other family members to keep quiet.my younger brother who did not have the grades for law school, suddenly received admissions to hasting law school in spite of never even applied. He had alerted me some strange problems about the lawsuit, but after he received admission to Hastings, he ceased to talk to me.

What had happened was this was not an accident, but a murder to silence my father from complaining to the police about the drug dealing and so as to shield the cia and police and the san Francisco chronicle , my brother was paid off to do nothing and to shield the san Francisco chronicle as my father had been very active in the Kiwanis club and was well known in the social clubs scene inSF.

The san Francisco chronicle now is hand maiden to cia manipulation of the society ,as is the California bars ,whose lawyers lied to me about my brother( though the lies were so blatant that ultimately my brother was given a nonpublic reprimand.)

This is an early example of what is happening now, anyone who is close to the powers that be and do not have the corrupt morals of the .001% are being killed so keep the demon plans to kill millions secret..
My brother is a poster child for the depraved morals that are necessary to be employed by the Rothschild drug dealing yahwists corporations .

In fact the mossad and cia love to welcome those who will betray their own country or bloodlines For drugs ,sex or feelings of importance

rahu

Last edited by rahu; 03-12-2018 at 08:58 PM.
Unread 05-07-2016, 11:44 PM
Banned

the cia are one of many organisations that refer to themselves as "the family". there is some public denial thereof, but, there's even a webpage.
http://www.foia.cia.gov/collection/family-jewels
Unread 05-16-2016, 11:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
The moscone/milk assassination were responsible for the rise of a new generation of politicians, polticians who knew the truth but chose to be quiet………. Or else

The most obvious is sen.diane feinstein,the chairperson for the house intelligence committee .
The assassin, dan white first shot mayor moscone , then proceeded toward the chambers of Harvey milk. on the way he met supervisor diane feinstein and they chatted a few moments ,then dan white proceeded to milks chamber and killed him.
Just a note , Feinstein had run for mayor repeatedly and lost repeatedly. but she was appointed interim mayor and then won the next election. from a local politician to senator and a member of the trilateral commission is quite a reward .

On a talk show I just heard( 12/16) that senator feinstein is introducing an assault gun ban again as a result of the unspeakable hotror of newtown,conn.. In 1994 she got a 10m year ban on assault rifle .
last year a intelligence agency reported that u.s. guns were fueling mexicos violent drug wars. this is not new as this has been reported since 2008, but it interestingly senator Feinstein, chairman of senate intelligence committee responded to the latest report last year by saying a ban was not needed now.
On the talk show it was mentioned that diane Feinstein was the first person to enter Harvey milks chambers after he was shot.

Hmmm a little scrubbing of history going on as the san Francisco chronicle reported she talked to the assassin, dan white ,in the time inbetween the murders of moscone and milk as written above.

The senator has mercury conjunct pluto .this gives a deep and pondering mind with a sense of isolation.here with a sextile to mars,she shows tact and endurance to meet her goals. This also gives a extreme selfish or prejudiced orientation to her mind.
With the orcus /Jupiter midpoint conjunct to mercury and pluto, there thoughts lead to almost ruthless means to gain her ends. This pattern gives the inclination toward enforcement and security as she has achieved.

rahu
https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-re...113023030.html

The CIA inspector general’s office — the spy agency’s internal watchdog — has acknowledged it “mistakenly” destroyed its only copy of a mammoth Senate torture report at the same time lawyers for the Justice Department were assuring a federal judge that copies of the document were being preserved, Yahoo News has learned.

The deletion of the document has been portrayed by agency officials to Senate investigators as an “inadvertent” foul-up by the inspector general. In what one intelligence community source described as a series of errors straight “out of the Keystone Cops,” CIA inspector general officials deleted an uploaded computer file with the report and then accidentally destroyed a disk that also contained the document, filled with thousands of secret files about the CIA’s use of “enhanced” interrogation methods.

After receiving inquiries from Yahoo News, Feinstein, now the vice chair of the committee, wrote CIA Director John Brennan last Friday night asking him to “immediately” provide a new copy of the full report to the inspector general’s office.
“Your prompt response will allay my concern that this was more than an ‘accident,’” Feinstein wrote, adding that the full report includes “extensive information directly related to the IG’s ongoing oversight of the CIA.” (CIA spokesman Boyd declined to comment.)

Feinstein is there to make sure the fact that mossad brought torture into the prison camp is not mentioned inany version

rahu
Unread 05-19-2016, 11:39 PM
Banned

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...-s-7406582.php

May 6
A retired San Francisco public defender was stabbed to death Friday at her San Francisco home, and a man covered in blood inside the Potrero Hill residence was detained for questioning, authorities and neighbors said.
The victim, Marla Zamora, 65, was stabbed at her home on the 400 block of Arkansas Street, police said.

Police have held for questioning a man found covered in blood inside the home of a retired San Francisco public defender who was stabbed to death, the San Francisco Chronicle reported Friday.
Marla Zamora was killed at her house in the 400 block of Arkansas Street, San Francisco police told the newspaper. Officers who were called to the Potrero Hill residence late Friday morning found her body in the backyard, police said.

this seems to be a tragic occurrence, but Marla Zamora started her career among lawyers that were in the know about the moscone/milk assassinations.

as some of these lawyers became and are involved to the restructuring of the drug connections of moscone and milk(milks source was from salt lake city ,likely the fbi associated drug connection of the late howard hughes from Nicaragua).

it may not be innocent, as the mossad/cia has in the near past taken over san francisco's drug "cartels".

once the mossad takes over the local "cartels", there is often a "thinning out" of people in the know after they gain absolute control.

as we are in the nodal return time of the moscone milk assassination, I have to wondered it this murder doesn't resonate with a spate of deaths after the assassinations in 1978. most memorably was now senator Feinstein's campaign manager committing suicide by jumping off the golden gate bridge in 1979.

rahu

Unread 06-18-2016, 11:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...-s-7406582.php

May 6
A retired San Francisco public defender was stabbed to death Friday at her San Francisco home, and a man covered in blood inside the Potrero Hill residence was detained for questioning, authorities and neighbors said.
The victim, Marla Zamora, 65, was stabbed at her home on the 400 block of Arkansas Street, police said.

Police have held for questioning a man found covered in blood inside the home of a retired San Francisco public defender who was stabbed to death, the San Francisco Chronicle reported Friday.
Marla Zamora was killed at her house in the 400 block of Arkansas Street, San Francisco police told the newspaper. Officers who were called to the Potrero Hill residence late Friday morning found her body in the backyard, police said.

this seems to be a tragic occurrence, but Marla Zamora started her career among lawyers that were in the know about the moscone/milk assassinations.

as some of these lawyers became and are involved to the restructuring of the drug connections of moscone and milk(milks source was from salt lake city ,likely the fbi associated drug connection of the late howard hughes from Nicaragua).

it may not be innocent, as the mossad/cia has in the near past taken over san francisco's drug "cartels".

once the mossad takes over the local "cartels", there is often a "thinning out" of people in the know after they gain absolute control.

as we are in the nodal return time of the moscone milk assassination, I have to wondered it this murder doesn't resonate with a spate of deaths after the assassinations in 1978. most memorably was now senator Feinstein's campaign manager committing suicide by jumping off the golden gate bridge in 1979.

rahu

this supposition seems to be correct as information coming to me has verified that mossad/cia drug connections are now involved with family Zamora has in los angeles .
it seems that mossad has sewn up control of drugs in northern California and is now penetrating southern California drug markets.

about 10 years ago when the mossad staring taking over the bay areas drug market, they followed the nicargua /contra connection.
a old Nicaraguan "padrino" in the mission district had some minor surgery but died on the operating table. in the void created, the mossad stepped in to surreptitiously take control of the drug market controlled by the deceased padrino. this included having Mexican federal agents kick down the doors of drug dealers in the mission and telling them to stop and get out of the drug trade . since 2005, mossad has taken control of this drug system.
the contra/Nicaraguan connections were established from Utah, just like Harvey milks drug connections were. the late howard hughes had set up a drug smuggling highway from Nicaragua to salt lake cirty in the early 70's. he used FBi agents as his cover and protectors. moscone was a cia backed drug cartel head.
so now as mossad goes to L.A. to take over that market ,they are following the same Nicaraguan drug avenues, just as happened I the 70's,when the hughes drug cartel started penetrating the Hollywood drug market.the ex-wife of noah dietrich(right hand man to howard hughes[ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah_Dietrich]) was central to establishing the salt lake drug connection in venice/west LA in the late 70's.

the mossad specializes in eliminating people by seemingly natural "accidents" and then gets into bed with the survivors relatives to ultimately supplant them. this is what is now occurring with the case of the murdered retired public defendant Zamora.

in the 70's the cia planted several incompetent lawyers in the Legal Defense Corporation which was a federally funded organization to provide free legal representation to lower income people. several lawyer in this corporation were involved in the assassinations of milk and moscone .
to this day the district attorney's office and the public defenders office are open books for the CIA and now the mossad.

rahu
Unread 06-28-2016, 02:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSenUa0qOFg
"Homeless Taken to FEMA Camps and RFID Chipped! *PLS WATCH* - It´s NOT a CONSPIRACY THEORY!"

this is already happening ,so the plans to do this in the san Francisco bay area already have a precedent.

http://beforeitsnews.com/police-stat...sion-2724.html

"In the video below YouTuber Paul Begley claims he has received crucial information from a retired officer in the San Francisco Bay area, who has just leaked some critical intel about a coming civilian containment camp in the California area. These camps can be used to round up political dissidents, and while they claim it can be used for the backlash of El Nino and other storms, the officer reveals that that’s not the purpose considering the details that surround this covert camp. "

with bart trains totally isolate by cyclone fencing, bart will become the method of choice for transporting political dissidents......much more efficient that the rail system the Nazis used.

I know this is possible as my own cia connected brother placed a RFID chip on me while a slept over a year ago.
throughout the day I constantly hear the subtle electronic "beeps.

rahu
amazingly they have removed the concentration like cyclone gates from the bart stations ,at least the one's I use. though they have keep the additional fencing in place. it seems the police are not allowing open drug dealing to occur, though again I only use a few of the stations . I wonder why the about face. I don't think any intentions are changed.

I still am tracked through the day with the chips my brother implanted in me while I slept. these seem to be nano sized.
amazingly my brother tito torres seems to be working with the public defenders office again. amazing that they will employ a lawyer that has a 70 page record of discipline, was suspended for 5 years 3 different times and never served any of the suspensions. though as I have said the DA office is so riddled with cia corruption that any person that uses the public is at risk as their case histories are open books to covert agencies ,especially if they are of a political nature. I may be wrong I don't know for sure but there is some type of involvement.

rahu
Unread 07-05-2016, 10:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
amazingly they have removed the concentration like cyclone gates from the bart stations ,at least the one's I use. though they have keep the additional fencing in place. it seems the police are not allowing open drug dealing to occur, though again I only use a few of the stations . I wonder why the about face. I don't think any intentions are changed.

I still am tracked through the day with the chips my brother implanted in me while I slept. these seem to be nano sized.
amazingly my brother tito torres seems to be working with the public defenders office again. amazing that they will employ a lawyer that has a 70 page record of discipline, was suspended for 5 years 3 different times and never served any of the suspensions. though as I have said the DA office is so riddled with cia corruption that any person that uses the public is at risk as their case histories are open books to covert agencies ,especially if they are of a political nature. I may be wrong I don't know for sure but there is some type of involvement.

rahu
in addition to removing the concentration like gates from BART< now there seems to be an opinion shift about homelessness . since the Rothschild/NYC corporations started buying SF< they have attacked the homeless, pushing them out of areas they were paving and building over. now I wave of compassion is being shown by serveral editorials in the Chronicle. of course the chronicle has no independent editorial stance, they mimic what the Rothschild corporations want. so I don't put much faith in the "new" approach using compassion and suggestions building housing for the homeless. it is only a pull back just as taking the cyclone fence gates off the bart stations.
their original intent is as shown by the fact that these corporations are now erasing the iconic Berkeley culture just as SF has lost it's cultural identity . in Berkeley the same old thing is going on evictions tearing down land mark structures and building the ubiquitous high rise.

these pull back on their attack of the homeless and the pull back of the concentration camp like gates to barts is nothing more that the receding tide before the cultural tidal waves erasing all indigenous culture in California.

rahu
Unread 07-06-2016, 11:17 PM
Banned

shucks rahu i understand the reluctance. this just floated past (ah yes i remember that from '11).
https://www.aclu.org/blog/military-m...st-us-citizens

i don't need you to respect me as a TI, it's a shame we couldn't have that conversation without the stigma of public face.
Unread 07-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
in addition to removing the concentration like gates from BART< now there seems to be an opinion shift about homelessness . since the Rothschild/NYC corporations started buying SF< they have attacked the homeless, pushing them out of areas they were paving and building over. now I wave of compassion is being shown by serveral editorials in the Chronicle. of course the chronicle has no independent editorial stance, they mimic what the Rothschild corporations want. so I don't put much faith in the "new" approach using compassion and suggestions building housing for the homeless. it is only a pull back just as taking the cyclone fence gates off the bart stations.
their original intent is as shown by the fact that these corporations are now erasing the iconic Berkeley culture just as SF has lost it's cultural identity . in Berkeley the same old thing is going on evictions tearing down land mark structures and building the ubiquitous high rise.

these pull back on their attack of the homeless and the pull back of the concentration camp like gates to barts is nothing more that the receding tide before the cultural tidal waves erasing all indigenous culture in California.

rahu
well I guess the cultural tdal wave is hitting.
not only has the essence of san Francisco , Berkeley and been eliminated but the essence of California as a whole is now changed from cultural innovation to fascist state as governor brown has signed in to law gun control laws that include background checks for buying ammunition.

rahu
Unread 07-24-2016, 10:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Last week the san francisco chronicle was given the Best Large Newspaper Award for California. It is reflection of how the Rothschild/cia /mossad control the media.
In the early years thru the 60’s the chronicle was a voice of “alternative perspectives” In san Francisco. The hearst owned san francisco examiner was the establishments mouth piece.
As late of the 70’s this progressive editorial stance existed and can be symbolized by Pulitzer winning columnist herb caen’s devoting half a column if 1978 asking why the ambassador at the Iranian embassy was the head of the savak, the notorious Iranian secret service. After the 1973 oil embargo the mossad used Iranian embassies for the base some of their covert operations. I had never seen a column by Caen that was so vitrupatuive .

But after the moscone/milk assasinations the san francisco chronicle has fallen a long way as they now endorse every gentrification candidate and proposal, whereas in their hay day the chronicle was for the indigenous san Francisco culture.

The killing of “insiders” whose morals would endanger the agencies operations goes way back.
My father knew the head of covert cia operations,herb rose, in the 1960s-1980’s ,from flight school at the Rankin air academy in Tulare ca during ww11. Though they did not have a strong friendship, it was rekindled when my brother became involved with the agency in the 70’s.my father used to go to the Olympic club in san Francisco and play poker from the 60’ til his death.

When the moscone/milk assassinations occurred in 1978, about the cia co it told him I also told him some of the local cops were the suppliers connection.

Well he asked herb about it, and herb told him he knew nothing about this. when I heard this ii knew I had to leave s.f. as the cover-up of the assassination was obvious. As I mentioned my father was very moral as many people were after ww11.the creation of the cia was given a angelic aura to protect the free world. This is why the cia wa able to attain it’s current malicious power.. He did not believe this
, but in 1982 I left for texas to get away from sf as I saw by then the massive coverup tha had happened.
I returned for a visit in 87, and found that my father in his moral way, was watching the surrounding drug dealing and reporting these activitie to the police. I warned him this was not wise but he believed herb .

A few months later after I returned to Texas, he was run over by a chronicle newspaper truck and sustained a life threatening concussion. By the time I was able to get back, he had died of a blood clot in his leg.
From the beginning this was a strange case. The driver was a 18 year old kid. district managers (truck drivers ) were always at least in their late 20’s or 30’s. so this very unusual. The young driver disappeared which
And he was found under the truck in a cross walk…… andsustaina severe concussion
this became an obvious murder as I found out from my mother that when he was in the hospital he had been telling her that “they” were trying to kill him. he was aware enough to feel the pain of the blood clot, but nothing was done about it and he died from it.

My cia connected lawyer brother said he would take care of everything as this was a open and shut case.
I had stopped talking to my brother since the moscone/milk assassinations

In1991 my mother called and said we had won the trial and would receive money in 2 weeks.
Then the chronicle claimed the city of Daly city was partially liable because the stop sign was obscure by bushes.so another 8 years past and I found out that there would be no settlement monies and I was being kept the dark and finally had to the California bar to find out what was happening. It turns out that after guilty verdict in the wrongful death suit for my father, my brother did nothing, no judgment was given and no action against Daly city was taken beside the initial filing of the suit.

In California If a plaintiff files a suit and does not pursue the suit for 5 years the defendant can have the lawsuit thrown out of court. My brother did nothing after the guilty verdict in the wrongful death trial.
So the guilty verdict was thrown out, the manslaughter against the driver was thrown out.
So why did my brother tito antony torres give the chronicle a free pass. Well not a free pass as he was paid under the table and put the money in an off shore account.but he ******* me and paid off all other family members to keep quiet.my younger brother who did not have the grades for law school, suddenly received admissions to hasting law school in spite of never even applied. He had alerted me some strange problems about the lawsuit, but after he received admission to Hastings, he ceased to talk to me.

What had happened was this was not an accident, but a murder to silence my father from complaining to the police about the drug dealing and so as to shield the cia and police and the san Francisco chronicle , my brother was paid off to do nothing and to shield the san Francisco chronicle as my father had been very active in the Kiwanis club and was well known in the social clubs scene inSF.

The san Francisco chronicle now is hand maiden to cia manipulation of the society ,as is the California bars ,whose lawyers lied to me about my brother( though the lies were so blatant that ultimately my brother was given a nonpublic reprimand.)

This is an early example of what is happening now, anyone who is close to the powers that be and do not have the corrupt morals of the .001% are being killed so keep the demon plans to kill millions secret..
My brother is a poster child for the depraved morals that are necessary to be employed by the Rothschild drug dealing yahwists corporations .

In fact the mossad and cia love to welcome those who will betray their own country or bloodlines For drugs ,sex or feelings of importance

rahu

amazing my brother t.antony torres is working with the public defender again. his record of discipline is 70 pages long. I noticed him watching Spanish television so he is boning up on his Spanish. seems he will be representing the people of the misson district. this indicates the Rothschild corporation are going to root out the remnants of distance to the gentrification of the mission.

every case he takes becomes a open book for the CIA. back in2006 I remember he was using my elderly mothers computer(which he does when he doesn't want evidence on his laptop). apparently there was a glitch on the windows program because it did not log you out when you tried to log out. so I sat down and up came my brothers email account. he received a email form the S.F D.A.. I opened it up and the first lines were" if you are not so and so then it is a federal offense to read this email. if you are not so and so you must immediately delete this email.............well he was not so and so. the email dealt with a case in san mateo country having to do with a individual incarcerated involved with Asian gangs. I read about the case in the san mateo times. I didn't know what was up but I'm sure this information was to be related to the cia.

my brother has a history of betraying clients for the police and the cia. once in19787(record of discipline) a gay man was suing th epolice department for civil rights violation. at this time y brother still had the façade of a liberal lawyer. well, he filed the lawsuit and then did nothing. after 5 years the police department had the suit dismissed. The individual realized this a bit late but he could not get in contact with my brother because my brother had changed his number and address and left no forwarding address(against the Bar rule).this individual finally found him by checking the court calendar and confronted him. my brother lied and said he forgot and was able to get a 30 day extension to bring the case to trial. well...he didn't do anything in the intervening 30 days and the case was dismissed
then there was the case of a police officer suing the police department..the cop "disappeared " and my brother let the suit drop against the officers families wishes. I have written in the mrsa conspiracy thread how my brother is infecting me with mrsa so he is devious and evil person working with the cia and mossad.
I post this as a warning to anyone who may be living in SF and find themselves using a public defender. if you get T antony torres you are in deep trouble.

rahu
Unread 08-10-2016, 11:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu
the feds are gong to break the Chinese community by pressing charges against Raymond" shrimp boy" chow and gving senator yee a plea bargain

http://www.insidebayarea.com/breakin...ign?source=rss
In the motion, they claimed federal prosecutors selectively targeted Chow, while ignoring illegal activities of other public figures, including Bock, San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee and other officials.

this is the start of the gentrification of china town and the disappearance of the Chinese community.

rahu

the NWO will take down the entire Chinese tong system in one fell swoop as shrimp boy is using lawyer tony serra. Serra was the poster boy for alternative cultural legal matters in the60's - 80's. but the big secret is that he works with the feds under the table. poor shrimp boy is going to reveal his secrets to his lawyer and these will be transmitted directly to the prosecution. look for all the tong's chess pieces to fall after this trial.

this is how the Rothschild/mossad works, turn the country/community against itself. there are always greedy scared men who will sell their brothers down the road for the right price.

the NWO will take down the entire Chinese tong system in one fell swoop as shrimp boy is using lawyer tony serra. Serra was the poster boy for alternative cultural legal matters in the60's - 80's. but the big secret is that he works with the feds under the table.

shrimp boy chow got life in prison without possibility of parole....surprise ,surprise .chow plans to appeal, one argument being his lawyer(tony serra)was incompetent. I saw this coming as serra has played on his "alternative culture façade" for years while standing in line for the covert feds handouts. the san Francisco chronicle's cia/nwo bias is obvious as it describes tony serra as "one of the nations most renowned criminal defense lawyers". this is a crock.he has a reputation as a long haired hippie,renowned my butt.....just a few years ago serra was being tried for tax evasion and the feds got him off by referring to all this " pro bono" (for free) counseling he had given over the years.
chow was set up from the moment he bought tony serra's BS as I said.

rahu
Unread 08-15-2016, 10:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
a few months after the trial of dan white,i had occassion to be at a small social gathering with one one of dan whites lawyers.the question was put to him."what about the twinkie defense?"
the lawyer chuckled slightly and continued to snort his line of cocaine........................................... .
rahu
actually this gathering shed light on tony serra...

in 1976, at the cia front ,project artuad, a acquaintance had been busted for pot. he was not a dealer but wa a rich kid who had just bought a large quantity. it was the first bust there and other's followed(of course the cia connected dealers werenot busted). but this kid was put through the judicial wringer. at one point he hired tony serra because of serra's "alternate culture" reputation. well serra charged him $400 and did not do anything that the kid could have done without a lawyer. serra just used him like a series of lawyers did.

so at the afore mentioned social gathering which was actually part of a weekend at a chess tournament in santa cruz, one night the conversation got around to tony serra. the lawyer who was selling cocaine to the other 3 lawyers was speaking highly of tony serra. I mentioned that tony serra had ripped of a friend of mine . the drug dealing lawyer got very irate and later my brother took be aside and said I shouldn't criticize tony serra....

so I knew then that serra's corruption was involved with the establishment drug dealing, endemic to san Francisco in those days.

rahu
Unread 11-02-2016, 09:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Followeing the Rothschild proxyNY hipsters Buying of San Francisco , great attention was given to
Libraries. In San Francisco the homeless were eased out because they smelled to much. People have stunk here since the gold rush. But unfortunately there was no protocol to kick people out because they smelled. So since many homeless used the internet, they cut back from 4 ,15min terminals on each of floor 2-5 and a additional 40 on the main floor,now there is ONE monitor on the main floor for the entire library .
Yep take away the internet. This fascist attitude underlies all the Rothschild NYhipster actions.

I must have offended someone on my this thread.
The first strange occurrence came after I had went through the microfilm and found the red flag of Winston Churchill ordering the Navy to sink a British ship so he could get Roosevelt to get the US in the war. It worked, he killed over 100 American citizens .the US Congress investigated and found out the Royal Navy did sink the ship. But as a war was going on this demonic act was allowed to slip under history.... Except for the NYTimes.

Next time I went to the library,, they had removed all the NYTimes index books. A blank wall was it. They keep the wall blank for a year. Fascist mentality.
I could be paranoid but the next time I went to checkout a book by Dr velikovsky. They had almost all his hard to find works. When I searched the catalogue, there weren't any of his books. The kabbalist standard mode censors abhor Dr velikovsky because his work shines light on the real forces behind the universe. The forces that black magicians use to control history and technology with.

There were only 2 books relating to Dr velikovsky. On was a diatribe again alternatively scientific world view.
It was the most superficial smear campaign I have ever read.

The other books verified all the astronomical observations that recent sattiles have shown. Digressing a bit. One of velikovskys main observations was that Venus was a comet.standard model says he is insane. But Venus has a ionized tail following in its orbit. Comets have tails, no planet has a tail. The hydroyll level in its atmosphere is the same as comets. Planets don't have any hydroyll ions in their atmosphere.

Anyway....
But what blew me away, was there was a short editorial in the reference file
I have never had a reference file give me a opinion. List of books click.

What was written under the pro velikovsky book was that "this volume was sent to us free so it is included "???
Fascist mentality.

So I come back in a month and my library card is expired. Not so anyone in California can get a SF library card so I try again. This time it was invadid number, again, this time it says come to the desk. Cards good, she threw some little lie outto CO cover themselves.
So I think they read my post about this incident. The post like so many other has been deleted.
But the next time I went in they had returned all Dr velikovsky books to the selves.

As the Rothschild/mossad/Corporations bought every business big, small, box store or mom and poor, food, liquor, I mean EVERYTHING in Daly City,they also took control of the library and last but no the least. all the drug dealing.
Daly City is/was 50% Filipino, 25% Asian and islander,15% Latino and 10% Caucasian.
Keeping in mind that over half the population are of eastern religions, it was interesting that about 3years ago a new manager came to the library and set up a new Jewish section that was larger than the previous section for all religion and occult metaphysical interests combined . And he set up a Christian section almost as large as the Jewish section. He made his changes then transferred to Modesto??
He obviously was looking to the future when all the Asian population would be bought out and displaced. Fascist arrongace but they have the tainted monies and they have the guns.
Which comes to the reason I posted this.

Next to the library is a fire station where some training takes place.
There is a large shed with a facade on the front that has a roof angled up so that the new fire fighters can learn how to saw through the roof of burning buildings.... For the first time militerized police used this shed as a training device for shooting and breaking down doors.complete with stun guns and everything. In Daly City???!
You have to be here to appreciate this psychotic gasp of reality.

Thank you Baron von Rothschild and your trusty mossad

rahu
http://humansarefree.com/2016/11/onl...hout.html#more

The only countries left in 2016 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family are:

1. Cuba
  2. North Korea
  3. Iran
After the instigated protests and riots in the Arab countries the Rothschild finally paved their way into establishing Central Banks, and getting rid of many leaders, which put them into more power.

Here is the Complete List of BANKS Owned or Controlled by the Rothschild Family
Unread 01-28-2017, 09:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
The NWO is busy cleaning out all vestiges of san Francisco’s past. nwo/new yorkers are taking control from top to bottom.from recycling corporations ,neighborhood book store, market franchises,and every thing in between.5 of the most renown restaurants have closed .obviously, the price of housing is skyrocketing again and the working class is being pushed out., the multi-cultural ambience of sf is being replaced by the condescending and rude attitudes of the newcomers.in a year you will swear you are in new york.
Further south the near suburb is having house prices inflated .as the nwo is an equal opportunity employer, we find that micheal jordans son is busy flipping houses a while back with the intention of driving up prices.
Agents of the nwo are infiltrating the local youth culture with an eye to identify the pot houses.
The intention is to bust these houses , confiscate the grow houses and then auction off he house at 2 to 3 times the current value. obviously only nwo people will be able to afford them. Now ythe local indigenous pot growers have been replaced by the afro American dealer of the NWO/NYC
This can been seen at 16th and mission , a traditional Latin corner with a Bart entrance. Now with the gentrification of the mission , the Suit’s Afro-American dealers have replaced the mission locals. openly hawking wares, the bros sell muni passes and pot upfront. The nwo’s agent have replaced the local pot growers/dealers. Now/nyc conquerors bring/ import everything they what. Existing supply lines of any thing into S.F. have been replaced by new connections.
The nwo(new yorks and associated oligarchies) are well on their way to creating a surrogate new york city. With the monies made from the fraud of the 2008 crash, the nwo has caused the prices to skyrocket In real estate. locals who were underwater, now can sell out ,by a bigger place in the east bay and still have 100’000s left over. So everyone is happy, the nwo owns the hard assets of san Francisco and everyone else has oodles of money. but a funny thing is about to occur. Hyper inflation is about to set in because of the trillions of imaginary money the bankgters have created will now come due.
And then the richer will get richer still.
All those san Francisco expatriates ,who have all those federal reserve notes ,will see the real value decline 20% or more you’re the years to come, while the nwo hold court on nob hill.
The total social fabric is being thrown out the window as a result of the 1% grab of the city.
The high tech companies private buses and the increased eviction, have become flash points for the residences anger to this grabbing of real estate.

may 1971 is a bi nodal cycle to sept. 2008
and that is exactingly when NYC started was then coined” manhattanization”of S.F. i believe it was herb caen who also called san franciusco ,Baghdad by the bay, in an era when Iraq and Baghdad elicited images of 1000 and 1 nights. The magic of san ftrancisco reflected the magic of Baghdad
from 1970 to 1971, NYC investors started buying up properties.
In 1970 one could rent a 10 bedroom Victorian with large kitchen, living room etc for $600 . by late 1971 those rental princes had nearly doubled.small shops as well large holdinigs were being purchased.
A “non profit” I was involved with ,bought the square block of 400 Alabama for just under a million, in late 1970. There was an old American can co. factory on the property which was ideal for a theater and surrounding work places.
The brick building actually had a famous connection as in was in this warehouse that the engineers at American can co. first produced a seamless can. Doesn’t sound like much now, but then it was revolutionary and this process put American can co. at the forefront of large corporations.
American can had a long history of involvement with internal security agency such as the cia.
This was true in the beginning at this alternate lifestyle community theater.
The building was occupied by hundreds of people in addition to the community theater.it was a mesh of early technos and “hippie/alternative viewpoints. There were capitalistic and socialistic individuals as well as every shade in between.
It was a social experiment watched over by the cia and other intelligence agency. But to the observers it was and still is a interesting group of creative and commercial endeavors. And today it probably is the hottest intelligence spot in SF as fbi,cia,mossad,british and others have unofficial occupancy there.
But then just as now drugs were the big deal.Pulitzer prize winning columnist, the late herb caen, wrote in the san Francisco chronicle on april 9 1978, that” the only difference between the rich and you and me is they buy better dope.”
On another occasion he wrote how times have changed and now both the mayor and chief of police bend over the same silver tray.
Yes times have not changed , the only difference is that today ,as lily allen ,commented is “everyone does cocaine but no one talks about it.”
This infusion of drug use also marked the rise of corruption and connections.
For instance , this building I described was condemned and zoned for heavy industrial not residences. But 200 or so at any time were making this ware house their residence. the board was able to keep putting off the city officials.
One example of the bending of rules can be seen by the fact that a $25,000 kitchen(1970 prices) was installed in this condemned building. it was for a bogus “free” school(fore runner of chart schools) for inner city youths.
I say bogus as in nonexistent. But the woman knew how to write for grants and had a personal connection to the building inspector, and this gave rise to a federally sanctioned lunch program in a condemned building.
Another current landmark, peir 39 also benefited from the liazze faire environment.
it was built with no permits........ the carpenters, electrician etc were not union , when san francisco was still a strong union port. and the carpenters were mostly long haired rednecks.
it was a high end retail complex built by low ball workers with city taxes and fees unpaid.( I posted this on another forum a whioe back anddr.koos warned ne that warren simmons would send someone after me if keep on.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_McCabe
another columinst,charles mccabe, was a blue collar colluminst. As herb Caen charted the high life and Charles McCabe charted the happening on the “street”
he wrote a column about this affair. It explained a lot because, pier 39 was like a mushroom. Nothing but a old pier and then seemly overnight , it was finished. Warren Simmons had high connections. I knew a few fellows involved with the construction so McCabe’s column explained what struck me…. These guys weren’t union and as I worked with them for a while, I was confused as to why they could be working on a high profile tourist job.
( I posted this on another forum and a “dr koos” admonished me that warren might send someone after me if I continued in this vein. of course the post has been deleted and the dr koos is history.)
A bit ominous but I did notice that charles mccabe died in 1983, just after I abandon the City. Seems he fell down in his living room and sustained fatal head injuries
Charles mccabe had another revealing column about nation affairs once. It had to do with the end of truth on the telervision and Richard nixon
Nixon had a list of illegal money problems and it seemed as if these would trip up his bid for vice president. He was riding the coattails of roy cohn and his house of un-American activities committee work. But the amount of money was unprecedented ,as after ww11, the corruption of the American ideal started I earnest. Still the politicians knew what was happening and the case was starting to draw national attention .
So on September 22 ,1952 Richard(I am not a crook) Nixon addressed the American public on television.

Nixon down played his financial transgressions and referring to a puppy for his daughter that he had received from a political supporter, implied this was his only illegal campaign gift and said ´I will never give checkers back”. He won over the American public on a maudlin display of emotions.

McCabe noted that everyone looked around at each other as Nixon lied to the American public on television and each realized that television was now an instrument of lies and deceit also.
It was similar to McCarthy in that no one raised an issue with his deceit. The age of innocent and truth on television ended.
Emblazoned, Nixon went onto a career of deceit and skullduggery all with the 1% approval.
It seems that the assassinations of moscone and milk cooled the NYC ardor for SF.
Two months before, Caen had asked vehemently in a column he wrote, as to why was the head of savak ,the infamous Iranian secret police, assigned as ambassador to the embassy in san Francisco. Savak were closely related to the mossad at that time because only Iraq was pumping oil to Israel after the 73 arab/Israel war. Something was definitely up , as it turned out.
In the 70’s, it was just manhattanization, but now the now/nyc is rooting out all vestiges of san Francisco heritage and paving and building over everything else. And it seems that the area from san Francisco to Sunnyvale will become the new tel aviv/Jerusalem avenue. When Newsome becomes governor and Rahm Immanuel president, look to see Sunnyvale /san Francisco offered up as a new state.
But that is a long time away and the nodal return of the moscone/milk killing is coming up. Possibly a new unexpected shockwave will tear san Francisco again. The nodal return is in the first week of 2016.
This is about the same time as the world war will disrupt own routinues .
rahu
In the 70’s, it was just manhattanization, but now the now/nyc is rooting out all vestiges of san Francisco heritage and paving and building over everything else. And it seems that the area from san Francisco to Sunnyvale will become the new tel aviv/Jerusalem avenue. When Newsome becomes governor and Rahm Immanuel president, look to see Sunnyvale /san Francisco offered up as a new state.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/plan-cali...040036737.html

Plan for California to secede from United States picking up steam

rahu
Unread 06-08-2017, 01:40 AM
Banned

i just notice a major deletion on this thread dealing with jim jones and his drug dealing with mayor moscone and supervisor Harvey milk.
I have patched togtehr the post as I don't have my notes about this subject right now.

since I mentioned the drug dealing behind Jim jones. I though I'd add the post that describes what occurred in Jonestown . the following is taken from newspaper articles.

I representative leo ryan was killed in jonestown.
in the december 5th edition of the sf chronicle,ryans mother ,autumn ryan, blamed the u.s. government on her son's death.
"ryan provided u.s. authories with evidence of enslavement,brutality,viscious forms of brainwashing and information that"large sums of money were reported in and out of the commune"
"this was met by indifference,inertia and out right incompetence" by the u.s government."

the writers of history have covered this over by saying it was just a crazed cult.
but on november 20th the guyana goverment ,under fire for allowing these
" crazed cultist" to occupy jonestown,released a list of references for jim jones that included rosalyn carter,president carters wife, jean carter Stapleton the presidents evangelical sister.
a little submitted by jones from rosalyn carter dated april 12 1977,said in part.
"dear jim
thank you for your letter.i enjoyed being withh you during the campaign(jimmy carters presidential campaign) and do hope you can meet ruth http://www.nytimes.com/1983/09/27/ob...th-healer.html ) soon.

walter Mondale,vice president(http://www.mnc.net/norway/Mondale.htm ) wrote,"...knowing the congregations deep involvement in major social and constitutional issues of our counrty....is a great inspirations to me"

hubert humphrey http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/...ubert_Humphrey wrote
"..jones is a testimony to the postive and truly christian approach in dealing with a myriad of problems confronting our society today".

the list of other favorable comments came from

senator sam ervin http://www.cojoweb.com/sam_ervin.html
senator warren magnuson http://www.historylink.org/index.cfm...m&file_id=5569
senator henry jackson http://www.historylink.org/index.cfm...m&File_Id=5516
senator philip hart http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts...?index=H000291
senator mike gravel http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Gravel

representativess:
philip burton http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillip_Burton
ronald dellums http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts...?index=D000222
don edwards http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Edwards
george brown http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_E._Brown
don clausen http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_H._Clausen
patsy mink http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patsy_M...Representative
jonathan bingham http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Bingham
bella abzug http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bella_Abzugthis

how could a crazed cultist decieved so many government officials?
could it be drugs?
oh no...
but on november 21 1978, page 9,column3 of the san francisco chronicle an article by maxine cheshire,ladies home journalist, wrote in december issue of the magazine.
"senator joe mccarthy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_McCarthy was a moriphime addict who had his drugs supplied by the federal bureau of narcotics, thru a druggist near the white house because the senator's addiction presented a grave threat to this country and the scandal would hurt our country,harry anslinger http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_J._Anslinger ,agreed to make available all the morphine necessary to maintain the congressmans habit. now cocaine and marijuana are common at washington parties.insiders suggestion that is the total extent of the drug abuse in the captial were exposed,the resulting scandal would touch every area of government ,from the hallowed halls of congress,to many chanderliered embassy,and even to the white house"

this was over 30 years ago, and it is endemic to this day.we are governed by drug addicts.we have in effect,today, a narco government with the cia providing the drugs.

I also posted a complete timeline of Jonestown and the aftermath through a few days. but this has been scrubbed from this website as so much other incriminating information has been deleted.

actually about a week after jones town ,mayor moscone and supervisor Harvey milk were murdered, and virtually no more information about jones town was issued......the reason is that jim jones was dealing cocaine to the moscone mafia and the "gay mafia headed by milk and both their deaths were part of the cia/mossad take over of the drug dealing in America and now of the world. u.s. troops right now re protecting the opium/heroin farmers I Afghanistan. their crops are bought by the DEA for one.

I don't have my notes taken from the san Francisco chronicle but I will briefly go over what happened.

mind you that several newspaper reporters and photographers went to jone town with leo ryan. his assistant Jackie spiers went with him and was wounded. she is now a California representative.

along with ryan and the reporter were about 10 ex members of people's temple,jone's church, or family members of people ion Jonestown.

on arriving the group was at first not allowed to go to Jonestown. finally after a couple of days arrangements were made(meaning jim jones was notified). but only leo ryan,jackie spiers and a few reporters were allowed to go. in the mean time all the other ex members and family members were put up in a single hotel.

several interesting points were made in the newspaper articles.
first jones was paying the Guyanese government " a 6 figure" rent per month. so where was jones getting at least a $100,000s per month to pay this rent?
secondly ,the Guyanese government had no presence in Jonestown,there were no custom office or anything.
thirdly ,jones had a"small fleet of boats". the purpose of this fleet was said to be fore trading with cuba. it seems that the inmates of Jonestown were said to make sandals with tire thread soles, what were euphemistically called ,Jerusalem cruiser.again this is all from reports in the newspaper.
but this explanation for jones fleet is obviously ridiculous. cuba had enough impoverished people to make their own sandals . the truth is jones was smuggling cocaine through cuba. about two years ago there was a cia release that said during the 70's cuba was being used to launder drug monies through multination corporations, but the full truth is jim jones was supplying politicians at the highest level with drugs. have you wondered why the US government has allowed a communist government to exist 60 mile off our coast,when the cia has fomented revolution against communist government around the world?

so leo ryan flew into Jonestown and initially everything seemed docile but before he left a few Jonestown member came to leo ryan and wanted to leave. as leo ryan was approaching the plane, jim jones' lieutenants open fire with automatic weapons killing him and one other,with many wounded, the wounded escape and fled into the jungle. at this point the poison koolade was given to the 100's of people's temple followers.

the myth is that jim jones committed suicide, but the fact is he was shot in the back of the head. this is the signature of an assassination.

as news slowly got back Georgetown. I day later two unidentified men showed up with 2 ak-47 automatic weapons and two suitcases filled with US dollars. they also had Russian passports and wanted to go to cuba.
the authorizes at first were going to put them up with the other people who had come with leo ryan. but obviously everyone there freaked out and these two unidentified men were put up elsewhere. the next day the were allowed to leave with their weapons and money but this time no mention of the Russian passports were made in the newspaper article.

also in the day following the killings ,one of the women , I believe she was the wife of one of jone's henchman was found with her throat slit in the George town hotel. obviously she had been silenced in the aftermath of leo ryan's assassination.

a interesting anecdote was a newspaper article about 5 days after jones town. it was about the murder of some nondescript person, but what was interesting was that in the apartment there were numerous picture of the deceased man with jim jones and mayor moscone.
it seems there was more collateral deaths fro this coverup

and about the same time there was another article about a ex peoples temple member who apparently wanted to talk to police officals. but he was hold up in a motel and "committed suicide" before he could talk to authorities.

so the entire picture is that jim jones was dealing drugs to prominent US politicians and mayor George Moscone and the cia and mossad assassinated jones/moscone and Harvey milk to take control of the drug trade in the united states. this has gone on for decades and currently the cia and mossad control at least 95 percent of drug dealing in the entire world.

it all started with the coverup of the assassinations in san Francisco in 1978

rahu
Unread 06-23-2017, 01:10 AM
Banned

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/06...power-in-1979/

The British And U.S. Governments Installed Khomeini Into Power In 1979

The thesis that the British and U.S. governments drove out the Shah and replaced him with Khomeini destroys the clash of civilizations myth that has dominated the global conversation between Islam and the West for over a generation.For years I thought this thesis was too “out there,” and a baseless conspiracy theory. I did not want to believe that there was any truth to this. It changes my entire view of the 1979 Islamic Revolution, the relationship between Iran and the West, and the history of our times.

In November 1978, President Carter named the Bilderberg group’s George Ball, another member of the Trilateral Commission, to head a special White House Iran task force under the National Security Council’s Brzezinski. Ball recommended that Washington drop support for the Shah of Iran and support the fundamentalistic Islamic opposition of Ayatollah Khomeini. Robert Bowie from the CIA was one of the lead ‘case officers’ in the new CIA-led coup against the man their covert actions had placed into power 25 years earlier.

what does this article have to do with san Francisco.........
novemeber 1978 was when the mossad/cia and britisg intelligence, KCIA-south korea intelligence and savak-the brutal Iranian intelligence agencw, all conspired in the assassination of mayor moscone and supervisor Harvey milk. the intent ,I I have posted was to take control of the drug trade and ultimately the world drug trade, which is what has happened in the intervening years.

that this was the intent can not be disputed, because after Khomeini came to power, san Francisco was flooded with "Persian white" a 90% pure heroin. it sold for $50 a gram on the street and caused a immediate series of ODs because Mexican brown heroin controlled the market and it was $80 a gram and only 60% pure.

this was the beginning of the world wide drug take over by the intelligence agencies of the world, primary mossad and the CIA.and was made possible by the conspiracy of silence that descended on san Francisco after the assassinations

rahu
Unread 06-24-2017, 11:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/06...power-in-1979/

The British And U.S. Governments Installed Khomeini Into Power In 1979

The thesis that the British and U.S. governments drove out the Shah and replaced him with Khomeini destroys the clash of civilizations myth that has dominated the global conversation between Islam and the West for over a generation.For years I thought this thesis was too “out there,” and a baseless conspiracy theory. I did not want to believe that there was any truth to this. It changes my entire view of the 1979 Islamic Revolution, the relationship between Iran and the West, and the history of our times.

In November 1978, President Carter named the Bilderberg group’s George Ball, another member of the Trilateral Commission, to head a special White House Iran task force under the National Security Council’s Brzezinski. Ball recommended that Washington drop support for the Shah of Iran and support the fundamentalistic Islamic opposition of Ayatollah Khomeini. Robert Bowie from the CIA was one of the lead ‘case officers’ in the new CIA-led coup against the man their covert actions had placed into power 25 years earlier.

what does this article have to do with san Francisco.........
novemeber 1978 was when the mossad/cia and britisg intelligence, KCIA-south korea intelligence and savak-the brutal Iranian intelligence agencw, all conspired in the assassination of mayor moscone and supervisor Harvey milk. the intent ,I I have posted was to take control of the drug trade and ultimately the world drug trade, which is what has happened in the intervening years.

that this was the intent can not be disputed, because after Khomeini came to power, san Francisco was flooded with "Persian white" a 90% pure heroin. it sold for $50 a gram on the street and caused a immediate series of ODs because Mexican brown heroin controlled the market and it was $80 a gram and only 60% pure.

this was the beginning of the world wide drug take over by the intelligence agencies of the world, primary mossad and the CIA.and was made possible by the conspiracy of silence that descended on san Francisco after the assassinations

rahu
http://humansarefree.com/2017/06/the...line.html#more

If you’re familiar with the American war on drugs, then it may not surprise you to learn that the CIA represents one of the largest drug dealing organizations in history.

The CIA originally designed LSD with the help of a Swiss manufacturer as a “mind control drug” as part of their MK Ultra program, hoping that it would allow patients under the influence to commit unspeakable acts commanded by the government and then forget they ever happened.

Of course, this plan backfired, and then the CIA introduced LSD to the American population.

The CIA is no stranger to money laundering, performing dangerous tests on unwilling patients, and even committing murder over drugs.

One of the drugs the CIA has focused on for decades is heroin, which is created using opium.

The CIA actually owned and operated a covert drug smuggling airline, referred to as Air America, which was used to transport numerous goods, including heroin.

Pablo Escobar's Son Reveals His Dad "Worked for the CIA Selling Cocaine"

The CIA’s involvement with the opium industry doesn’t just stop there.

The CIA consciously turned a blind eye to the opium trade in Afghanistan in the 1980s, until the Taliban took control and attempted to put an end to production.

The opium industry in Afghanistan, which represented 90% of the world’s opium production, then plummeted.

9/11 occurred only a year later, giving the U.S. a perfect “reason” to invade Afghanistan.

Well, shortly afterwards, the U.S. seized the opium fields and took control of them, and then we witnessed opium production in Afghanistan skyrocketing again.
Unread 07-18-2017, 05:47 PM
Banned

Amarillo texas is In the texas panhandle and from outer appearances seems to be regular “bible belt” city.
But pantex is located 15 miles east and is the final assembly point for a nuclear weapons. as a consequence the federal government is deep interwoven in the social fabric.30 years ago before the current nsa spying flap, in Amarillo every phone line, very short wave radio, every CB was monitored 24/7.this area became the central drug depot for the cia. Warehouses of methamphetamines were situated downtown and 30 miles away in childress texas(famous as the site of the real “Texas chainsaw massacre”) the cia had huge stockpiles of pot.in early 2000’s they moved their pot warehouse to an isolated ranch 20 mile to the north of pampa texas.
The police in Amarillo were supplied with the latest “law enforcement technology” years before it was released publically. Here were numerous drug bust of motorist who were traveling on I40 when lasers were first used o read the air in passing cars. a memorable victim was Michelle Phillips of the classic rock group Mommas and Poppas.
In the late 80’s the cia decided to start controlling all drug dealing in the u.s.a
So they started in Amarillo by having gangs of armed and masked agents break into drug dealer homes . they didn’t take anything or kill anyone but simple told the dealer to stop their drug dealing. Well there was a mass outflow of drug dealers. The only drug dealers that were immune were those who had connection to the police. This trend has continued till today and now every police force in the country has drugs moving through their departments. At one point he cia proposed to have an agent in every police department in the nation, ostensibly for terrorist related activities, but to facilitate their control of the drug trade The cia also made connection with selected biker gangs to get a portions of these revenue.
In the early 2000’s , with mossad contractors the cia sent moles in to these same cities they had already compromised and had these mossad agent bust he connections that the cia had set up previously set up.in the pampa , mossad subcontractors were sent in to infiltrate the existing cia drug affliations and bust them. Hence before the change of drug depots was made, the district attorney was busted for possession of amphetamines and weapons. The cia could not directly alter their agreements so they had”moles” enter the cities and find evidence to bust the existing dealers,whether or not they had political and police connections.
In early 2000s there were a spate of district attorney and other high official all around the texas panhandle who were busted.
The son of the sheriff Shumate of Amarillo was busted for a meth lab, in 2004. he had been tagged by the same mossad agent had sold him methamphetamine. But as the son could not conceptualize that he had been set up by his cia connection, he was given adjudicated probation for setting up another meth manufacturer. The person he set up was the one he mistakenly thought had set him up.ajudacated probation means after a grace period . all his criminal records are cleansed.
The cia/mossad also formented internal gang/mafia warfare. In Amarillo the Mexican mafia had control of heroin and coke. But the cia/mossad introduced Ice/metaphetamine to another branch of the mafia . and then stole drugs from one branch and blamed it on the other branch.
This tactic worked throughout the u.s. aasfbi statisitics showed an alarming and steep rise in violent crime,mostly in small towns, in the early 2000’s. but further analysis showed that this was inter gang warfare. All instigated by the cia/mossad to gain control over the drug trade.by the close of the first decade of 2000 ,90 % of the drug trade was under cia/mossad jurisdiction. The only glitch has been methamphetamines, as this drug can be manufactured by small groups. This is the reason the mossad/Israeli’s have moved into the production of Ice, a genetically engineered methamphetamine. They are the only ones who have ice . and Ice is always distributed by the cia.

As the New World Order has taken over san francisco and is pushing it’s control down the peninsula towards the silcon valley, they have brought in Mexican federal agents.ex-zetas to perform the same strong arm tactic in san francisco. that is masked agent break into Mexican drug dealers homes and are told to cease their activities

rahu

Last edited by rahu; 07-18-2017 at 05:56 PM.