Nov 13 Eclipse & Neptune Going Direct

Coyote

I just noticed that when Neptune goes direct on 11-11, it will make station while making an exact trine with my Uranus. While this will affect everyone born about the same date I was, Neptune is my ruling planet and Uranus is particularly active in my life right now. So I consider the exact nature of the trine to be likely to impact me personally. I subsequently noticed that this occurs a couple of days before a solar eclipse. So I looked at my transits for the eclipse... and got a bit nervous.

I've still got a lot to learn about predictive astrology, but the transit aspects formed with my natal chart seem to be highly significant.

1. The eclipse will occur at 21 Scorpio, conjunct my Natal North Node at 24 Scorpio. I haven't studied Nodes yet, but this strikes me as either the beginning or end of a cycle.

2. The eclipse will Sextile my Sun and trine my ASC in Pisces (the ruler of which will have gone direct two days before).

3. The eclipse will form a transiting yod with the my Natal Sun and Jupiter/Chiron.

4. The eclipse will form the apex of SECOND yod with Jupiter/Chiron and Mars.

5. In comparing the transit with my progressed chart, the eclipse will be in close opposition to my progressed ASC (0.28 orb).

I've attached a transit chart from astro.com, but was unable to figure out a way to set the time to the exact eclipse.

This transit seems highly significant to me, but I'm really not sure what it means. My transits generally take place on the inside, rather than coming at me as circumstances. But my understanding of Yods is that they usually take the form of fate and life changing events.

What do you guys think? Is this likely to be a significant transit for me, or am a reading too much into it? Is this transit's proximity to my ruling planet making station while exactly trining Natal Uranus likely to amplify the effect (especially for significant change)?

I would really appreciate some thoughts on this to help me to clarify my own thoughts on it. I lack experience.

Attachments

• Transits Nov 13 2012.jpg
    Transits Nov 13 2012.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: