Military Career

Hello I'm thinking of joining the army Do you think I would be successful in this career. Birth of date: July 25 2001 Time of birth: 20:15 born in Lithuania,Vilnius

Last edited:

LiberatedLotus

What are the parameters that one uses to construct a composite / define a chart as having militaristic undertones?

How does one define and actively observe such criteria if the variables fluctuate so heavily?

Wouldn't the results vary depending on how one perceives the military and thus the associated variables/characteristics?

Is the criteria based on astrological databases that are associated with historical context, events, & individuals? What about the validity and again, perception, of such data? Source/s?

Does such data take into account the actual literal nature of the military industrial complex? The origins, history, functions, etc.

conspiracy theorist

Are you asking me to show my working?

Even though you never asked this, I will answer what I believe I am reading within the subtext of your message. It is not my job nor desire to dissuade somebody from following a path that they have decided to set out for themselves since the outcome of such a decision is unpredictable in terms of them benefiting or not. And neither would I presume to judge what somebody needs vs. what they don't based on my own personal opinion of a particular situation since I have no ability to verify whether the difficulty they have faced will be the best thing to ever happen to them in long run nor their downfall. And vice versa, as I cannot know if the benefit they have gained from a particular venture is smoke and mirrors or truly something that will lead them to their greatest fulfillment.

i.e. I respect the person's choice to "choose their destiny".

Last edited:

LiberatedLotus

If you'd like. I was honestly just pondering. My question may be the result of an oversimplification of the complex nature of astrology. However, I can see, how a "noble warrior" can easily be a "ruthless con man" dependent on perception & attributed traits.

LiberatedLotus

Since the outcome of such a decision is unpredictable in terms of them benefiting or not.

I cannot know if the benefit they have gained from a particular venture is smoke and mirrors or truly something that will lead them to their greatest fulfillment.

i.e. I respect the person's choice to "choose their destiny".

I can respect this sentiment. As for myself, I'd have to humbly bow out of circumstances like this all together as it would be a point of contention for me at all times.

Thank you for the links & detailed responses (also on my natal thread- that I've neglected to repond to).