Readings on career path, life mission, vocation for my natal chart?

Hello, I'm found of Astrology and wanted to have a look at any readings you'd have for my Natal Chart concerning my Vocation, Career Path, of sorts. I was born 10/23/1991, 16:25, in Uruguaiana, Brazil. I'll upload an image from the natal chart along. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• astrotheme.jpg
    astrotheme.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 31

JUPITERASC

Hello, I'm found of Astrology and wanted to have a look at any readings

you'd have for my Natal Chart concerning my Vocation, Career Path, of sorts.
I was born 10/23/1991, 16:25, in Uruguaiana, Brazil.

I'll upload an image from the natal chart along. Thanks in advance!

ASTROSEEK offers FREE un-cluttered natal charts calculation https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/birth-chart-horoscope-online

Chart is a Day chart so Sun is sect leader
MC career ruler is Jupiter, co-sectarian with Saturn and Sun
of the sect in favor

Mercury is an evening star so not co-sectarian :smile:
Mercury is with the nocturnal sect led by Moon
with Venus and Mars as Moons co-sectarians also

Cary2

Banned
Hello, I'm found of Astrology and wanted to have a look at any readings you'd have for my Natal Chart concerning my Vocation, Career Path, of sorts. I was born 10/23/1991, 16:25, in Uruguaiana, Brazil. I'll upload an image from the natal chart along. Thanks in advance!

You have a powerful drive toward marriage or its eguivalent, and you will probably be very happy with your mate. Moon opposes Sun/Mars, and Venus(Jupiter) is part of a Grand Trine, Venus/Neptune/Moon.

You have a wonderful feel for romance, and your feelings of love have a spiritual element. You are a love-mystic. You would rather be unhappily in love than not be in love at all. There may be a significant difference in age between you. There may be a blockage in love to overcome. Here we see a contradiction in the chart. On the one hand, you have a great advantage in love, but on the other hand you have a T-square Sun/Saturn/Moon with Saturn at point focus.

With an angular Venus, the Creative Arts Field is a probable career path, probably music, but Mc is at the midpoint of Sun/Saturn and Mars/Neptune. There are obstacles to success. You have so many hardships that you don't expect luck. You are a self-made person. Saturn is at the As/Mc midpoint suggesting that you are inhibited, you are burdened, and you find it hard to articulate. Either you are a severe self-critic or you pretend confidence in a way that does not seem genuine. Your path in life requires imaginative handling. What I means is, you must think beyond the many obstacles you experience.

I think your partner will be much older than you.

I think you are possibly a genius, and you could accomplish many skills. Computer programming, literature, sales, coder/decoder, detective. You are pretty obsessive. Criminal enterprise might attract.

Sun-conjunct-Mars. You are aggressive, ambitious, and controversial. You are a trigger personality who responds hastily and vigorously to anything threatening to you. You are competitive as you try to be the dominant force in your associations. Your being bullied yourself may cause you to bully others.

You have a powerful drive toward marriage or its eguivalent, and you will probably be very happy with your mate. Moon opposes Sun/Mars, and Venus(Jupiter) is part of a Grand Trine, Venus/Neptune/Moon.

You have a wonderful feel for romance, and your feelings of love have a spiritual element. You are a love-mystic. You would rather be unhappily in love than not be in love at all. There may be a significant difference in age between you. There may be a blockage in love to overcome. Here we see a contradiction in the chart. On the one hand, you have a great advantage in love, but on the other hand you have a T-square Sun/Saturn/Moon with Saturn at point focus.

With an angular Venus, the Creative Arts Field is a probable career path, probably music, but Mc is at the midpoint of Sun/Saturn and Mars/Neptune. There are obstacles to success. You have so many hardships that you don't expect luck. You are a self-made person. Saturn is at the As/Mc midpoint suggesting that you are inhibited, you are burdened, and you find it hard to articulate. Either you are a severe self-critic or you pretend confidence in a way that does not seem genuine. Your path in life requires imaginative handling. What I means is, you must think beyond the many obstacles you experience.

I think your partner will be much older than you.

I think you are possibly a genius, and you could accomplish many skills. Computer programming, literature, sales, coder/decoder, detective. You are pretty obsessive. Criminal enterprise might attract.

Sun-conjunct-Mars. You are aggressive, ambitious, and controversial. You are a trigger personality who responds hastily and vigorously to anything threatening to you. You are competitive as you try to be the dominant force in your associations. Your being bullied yourself may cause you to bully others.

This is so amazing. Funny thing is I am studying Computer Science and I like to produce music at home as well, produce in the sense of recording, experimenting with software, composing. It was so interesting thank you!