Can someone help me interpret these in my chart...?

AquariusMj212

Hey guys!

So I'm new here, but I've been casually reading Astrology since my Middle School and late Elementary years. I've only recently went in depth with natal charts, synastries, transits, progressions, etc.

But I do have a general question in regards to my natal chart that I really need help with. I'm trying to interpret--or UNDERSTAND really--what it is I should be focusing my life on, like my life path, my purpose. What am I destined to do, or a mission I must accomplish? I’ve fallen into a deep chronic depression that I can’t seem to get out of, and the things that I thought was meant for me—I still believe they are, though—just feel very… distant now. In short: I feel lost, and I want to understand myself more to help myself back out of it.

For as long as I can remember, disregarding any form of exaggeration, I've always felt very strongly that there is a great, or strong mission for me to accomplish in this lifetime--and I've felt this from as early as my kindergarten days. I still feel that, for years I've went on about being some type of "Messenger" without truly knowing with clarity what that actually means--I just know I'm supposed to inspire, guide or teach a group of people--influence them in some way.
Now, I can see this applied in my Ascendant in Gemini (23 Gemini 33'8) and in my Life Path Numerology as well (Master Number 11).

Still, at around the same early consciousness of my being, I've always had this extreme, extreme drive to seek "my soul mate". And this apparent history of mine is no light matter, I've always felt that I HAD to find him like I was born to finish that job. I can remember from as early as 3 years old that I already had this sharp awareness and maturity. I can't explain why or how. So, the other part of the question is how, who, when or where can I know who's this other half I feel like I must find for me to finally feel peace within the restless turmoil inside of me that's been stirring since I was born. I'm trying to make sense of these experiences within me through some information in my chart, and among them are:

- My Moon in 1st house, Moon in Cancer (17 Cancer 4'49); Cancer occupies my 2nd and 3rd houses.

- My Mars in 3rd house, in Leo (22 leo 46'1 Retrograde).

- My Vertex (6 Scorpio 54'40), North Node (8 Scorpio 59'7), Part of Fortune (17 Scorpio 22'45) and Sun/Moon Midpoint (5 Scorpio 10) are ALL in Scorpio in the 5th house; Scorpio occupies 5th and 6th.

- My 7th house cusp/Descendant is in Sagittarius (23 Sagittarius 33'8) and is exactly conjunct in degree to my Juno (23 Sagittarius 26'39).

- My Venus is in the 7th house, in Capricorn (8 Capricorn 35'57); Capricorn occupies 7th and 8th; Sagittarius in 6th and 7th.

- Jupiter is found in Sagittarius, 6th house (11 Sagittarius 59'32)

- My Midheaven is in 11 Pisces 48'23

- My Sun in 9th house, at 23 Aquarius 15'12.

- Saturn is in my 10th house (12 Pisces 23'20); and My 5th house cusp is in Libra (Libra occupies 4th and 5th).

I'm really apologetic if my question and message is too long, but I really don't know who to ask. I really hope my reaching out for help does not bother you guys with its length and complexity. But I thank you all regardless for providing us with such valuable insight in this forum.
Thank you again.

Sincerely,
MJ

RaRohini

Hey guys!

So I'm new here, but I've been casually reading Astrology since my Middle School and late Elementary years. I've only recently went in depth with natal charts, synastries, transits, progressions, etc.

But I do have a general question in regards to my natal chart that I really need help with. I'm trying to interpret--or UNDERSTAND really--what it is I should be focusing my life on, like my life path, my purpose. What am I destined to do, or a mission I must accomplish? I’ve fallen into a deep chronic depression that I can’t seem to get out of, and the things that I thought was meant for me—I still believe they are, though—just feel very… distant now. In short: I feel lost, and I want to understand myself more to help myself back out of it.

For as long as I can remember, disregarding any form of exaggeration, I've always felt very strongly that there is a great, or strong mission for me to accomplish in this lifetime--and I've felt this from as early as my kindergarten days. I still feel that, for years I've went on about being some type of "Messenger" without truly knowing with clarity what that actually means--I just know I'm supposed to inspire, guide or teach a group of people--influence them in some way.
Now, I can see this applied in my Ascendant in Gemini (23 Gemini 33'8) and in my Life Path Numerology as well (Master Number 11).

Still, at around the same early consciousness of my being, I've always had this extreme, extreme drive to seek "my soul mate". And this apparent history of mine is no light matter, I've always felt that I HAD to find him like I was born to finish that job. I can remember from as early as 3 years old that I already had this sharp awareness and maturity. I can't explain why or how. So, the other part of the question is how, who, when or where can I know who's this other half I feel like I must find for me to finally feel peace within the restless turmoil inside of me that's been stirring since I was born. I'm trying to make sense of these experiences within me through some information in my chart, and among them are:

- My Moon in 1st house, Moon in Cancer (17 Cancer 4'49); Cancer occupies my 2nd and 3rd houses.

- My Mars in 3rd house, in Leo (22 leo 46'1 Retrograde).

- My Vertex (6 Scorpio 54'40), North Node (8 Scorpio 59'7), Part of Fortune (17 Scorpio 22'45) and Sun/Moon Midpoint (5 Scorpio 10) are ALL in Scorpio in the 5th house; Scorpio occupies 5th and 6th.

- My 7th house cusp/Descendant is in Sagittarius (23 Sagittarius 33'8) and is exactly conjunct in degree to my Juno (23 Sagittarius 26'39).

- My Venus is in the 7th house, in Capricorn (8 Capricorn 35'57); Capricorn occupies 7th and 8th; Sagittarius in 6th and 7th.

- Jupiter is found in Sagittarius, 6th house (11 Sagittarius 59'32)

- My Midheaven is in 11 Pisces 48'23

- My Sun in 9th house, at 23 Aquarius 15'12.

- Saturn is in my 10th house (12 Pisces 23'20); and My 5th house cusp is in Libra (Libra occupies 4th and 5th).

I'm really apologetic if my question and message is too long, but I really don't know who to ask. I really hope my reaching out for help does not bother you guys with its length and complexity. But I thank you all regardless for providing us with such valuable insight in this forum.
Thank you again.

Sincerely,
MJ

I think you have to post your chart so that others can interpret it.
I can do a vedic reading if you give me your birth details

AquariusMj212

I think you have to post your chart so that others can interpret it.
I can do a vedic reading if you give me your birth details

Oh thank you! I really appreciate it! Should I PM you my birth details? I don't know quite how to do that here yet LOL

But here's an image of my natal chart along with the transits for today (March 12, 2017)

Attachments

• march 12, 17 transits.jpg
    march 12, 17 transits.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 12