natal chart aspects for molestation :-(

rahu

Banned
okay your total is 23 :67:120
this simplifies to (-12 if over 12 or over)
9:69:0 (120 seconds = 2 minutes)divide by
3:23:0 23cancer0

rahu

:
i subtracted 12 from 23 and got 9:lol:
so 11:67:120
for easier division 12:39:0 divide by 3 ,4:13:0= 13 leo 00

poyi

Premium Member
i subtracted 12 from 23 and got 9:lol:
so 11:67:120
for easier division 12:39:0 divide by 3 ,4:13:0= 13 leo 00

Thank you! Rahu shouldn't it be 11:69:00=12:09:00/3=4:03?=3 degrees Leo.

Man I am sure you are testing my mathematics skills.

But Gosh I hate Leo why am I a Leo!!!:pinched:

rahu

Banned
Thank you! Rahu shouldn't it be 11:69:00=12:09:00/3=4:03?=3 degrees Leo.

Man I am sure you are testing my mathematics skills.

But Gosh I hate Leo why am I a Leo!!!:pinched:

NO 11:69:00 is not 12:09:00
11:69:00 is 12:39:00, there are 30 degrees to a sign ,not 60 degress has you objection asserts

into 3, 4:13:00 which is 13leo00

poyi

Premium Member
NO 11:69:00 is not 12:09:00
11:69:00 is 12:39:00, there are 30 degrees to a sign ,not 60 degress has you objection asserts

into 3, 4:13:00 which is 13leo00

I see how I got it wrong now as I used full the Time Clock so in the unit of 60! :surprised:Took 30 too much away to the hour unit. Still Leo though I hate it!:unsure:

poyi

Premium Member
Should be Scorpio 23 degrees 39.

I don't really know how to use this midpoint actually. Check the fixed star Kochab the star of Cynosure, at 13 degrees 05 Leo at my birth it was so awful :surprised: saying that indifference and improvidence of spirit and to lead to many troubles. But in reality I care too much and lead me into troubles :biggrin:.

In Greek mythology, Cynosura (/sɪnəˈʃʊərə, snəˈsjʊərə/; Ancient Greek: Κυνοσούρα) was a nymph (an Oread) on Mount Ida, Crete. Cynosura (together with Helike) nursed Zeus when he was being hidden from his father, Cronus. In gratitude, Zeus placed her in the heavens as the constellation Ursa Minor; according to folk etymology and the myth, Kynosoura is from κυνὸς οὐρά "dog's tail.
Cynosura is also another name for the constellation Ursa Minor or its brightest star, Polaris.

I also discovered an interesting Fixed star Giansar the Dragon that guarded the Golden Apples in the Garden of the Hesperides. http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Giansar.html

We are far off topic now. However, just to pull it back to the topic a bit. For those suffer sexual molestation can investigate their Soul perhaps to find some closure!

Last edited:

theV

Should be Scorpio 23 degrees 39.

I don't really know how to use this midpoint actually. Check the fixed star Kochab the star of Cynosure, at 13 degrees 05 Leo at my birth it was so awful :surprised: saying that indifference and improvidence of spirit and to lead to many troubles. But in reality I care too much and lead me into troubles :biggrin:.

Thank you very much I was really confused

poyi

Premium Member
You have to do your own research which I started with searching at the location of fixed star at my birth at that degree to see if that resonates with my life which is Cynosura, the fixed star Kochab who nursed the infant God Zeus (Jupiter) when he was hidden by his father Cronus, upon her death in gratitude of her Service Zeus put her in the sky as this star. And as I said before my Jupiter is very prominent in my chart at the IC, as my 4th house ruler. So it is related to Zeus and my nursing career itself is a service to many people.

theV

You have to do your own research which I started with searching at the location of fixed star at my birth at that degree to see if that resonates with my life which is Cynosura, the fixed star Kochab who nursed the infant God Zeus (Jupiter) when he was hidden by his father Cronus, upon her death in gratitude of her Service Zeus put her in the sky as this star. And as I said before my Jupiter is very prominent in my chart at the IC, as my 4th house ruler. So it is related to Zeus and my nursing career itself is a service to many people.

I want to know the importance of this midpoint?

rahu

Banned
What are you taking about??could someone calculate mine I don't how to calculate, it's math in english and I don't math even in my own langauge

Sun in virgo 9°11' 1"
Moon Sagitarius 5°44' 8"
Mercury Libra 5° 8'44

9vir11 5:9:11
5sag44 85:44
5lib9 6:5:9
equals 17:19:66
-12 5:20:6
divide by 3 = 1:26:42 = 26tau42

rahu

poyi

Premium Member
9vir11 5:9:11
5sag44 85:44
5lib9 6:5:9
equals 17:19:66
-12 5:20:6
divide by 3 = 1:26:42 = 26tau42

rahu

MAN I forgot to divide them by 3 :lol::lol::lol::lol: Oooops

I found that Cynosura was a nymph.

He was raised by a nymph named Cynosura. In gratitude, Zeus placed her among the stars.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeus

Interesting mythology,
A nymph (Greek: νύμφη, nymphē) in Greek mythology and in Latin mythology is a minor female nature deity typically associated with a particular location or landform. There are five different types of nymphs, Celestial Nymphs, Water Nymphs, Land Nymphs, Plant Nymphs and Underworld Nymphs. Different from goddesses, nymphs are generally regarded as divine spirits who animate nature, and are usually depicted as beautiful, young nubile maidens who love to dance and sing; their amorous freedom sets them apart from the restricted and chaste wives and daughters of the Greek polis. They are believed to dwell in mountains and groves, by springs and rivers, and also in trees and in valleys and cool grottoes. Although they would never die of old age nor illness, and could give birth to fully immortal children if mated to a god, they themselves were not necessarily immortal, and could be beholden to death in various forms. Charybdis and Scylla were once nymphs.

Other nymphs, always in the shape of young maidens, were part of the retinue of a god, such as Dionysus, Hermes, or Pan, or a goddess, generally the huntress Artemis.[1] Nymphs were the frequent target of satyrs. They are frequently associated with the superior divinities: the huntress Artemis; the prophetic Apollo; the reveller and god of wine, Dionysus; and rustic gods such as Pan and Hermes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nymph
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nymph

theV

What are you taking about??could someone calculate mine I don't how to calculate, it's math in english and I don't math even in my own langauge

Sun in virgo 9°11' 1"
Moon Sagitarius 5°44' 8"
Mercury Libra 5° 8'44

I don't know how to do triple midpoints. I can only try from the basic information provided by astrodienst. If I take under 1 degree conjunction midpoint as the representation of Sun, Moon, Mercury, AC...

Sun=Venus/Polis 0 degrees 36 mins
Venus=Neptune/Part of Fortune 0 degrees 21

So Sun=Neptune/POF then /Polis

Moon= Neptune/Lilith 0 degrees 7 mins
Neptune= Pluto/Lilith 0 degrees 49

So Moon= Neptune/Lilith then/ Lilith ? Look very psychic to me

Mercury= Pluto/Mean Node 0 degree 39mins
EDITED Pluto= Mean Node/AC 0 degrees 13

So Mercury= Pluto=MN/AC then /Mean node

AC=Mercury/POF 0 degrees 50
AC= Uranus/NN 0 degrees 56
Uranus=Sun/Neptune 0 degrees 26
......got very complicated here now, but I think that is as much I could understand at this present moment:happy:

I wish Rahu use POF so you can interpret what is going on so many POF midpoints here. I like this one here: Venus=Neptune/Part of Fortune 0 degrees 21

Thank you for the hints see if I can work more on these.

We don't use the fixed star in midpoint I think, maybe it corrent if midpoint is conjunct fixed star and how it express it it self like my sun moon midpoint in 22 libra conjunct fixed star spica

poyi

Premium Member
We don't use the fixed star in midpoint I think, maybe it corrent if midpoint is conjunct fixed star and how it express it it self like my sun moon midpoint in 22 libra conjunct fixed star spica

That is the only think I could think of to explain the key features of triple fixed star as if we think the energy is concentrated at that particular degree which we can also consider degree symbol.

theV

hey theV

your mars is conjunct the node.in the thread"the node and reality", it is mentioned that almost any conscious planet conjunct the node is a sign of possible sexuak abuse.
your chart has several strong ones.
the node /mars isone indication but to make it a certainty, you have the satrun/pluto midpoint square to the node and mars. pluto, orcis and saturn are the most powerful indices.so you have the mars/node conjuct the nessus/chiron midpoint. chiron and nessus are also primary indications of abuse .chiron is as powerful as pluto for that matter and nessus is significator of incest, though all these symbols point to sexual abuse and incest.
you also have the uranus/neptune conjunction square tothe node et.al..
these are quite overwhelming as there is a very cruel and sadistic spirit for all these symbols to overwhelm you.
likely you had out of the body experiences during some of this harsh abuse.

rahu

I would like to add the Nessus/Sedna Midpoint which parallel my mars and north node contra parallel midheaven

Geminiricin

Millionora,

You wrote:

There probably are "textbook" indications, but I haven't read them. However, from my own experience - I often find these indicators prominent in the chart ( and is by all means not inclusive)

-Planets in any of the water houses, surprisingly it's often the IC, for it represents the father and family of origin.
-Emphasis on Scorpio/Sagittarius, especially if in 9th/12th houses (indicating carry-over of past life issues.)
-Chiron and Nessus
-Eros conjunct a planet/angle
-Lilith
-Gemini/3rd house ("Sharing space" with others - often siblings/neighbors, etc. implicated here. Also Gemini rules "splitting off", which very often happens in cases of sexual abuse - especially if they were very small.)
-Ruler of 4th/7th highly prominent in any of these areas.
-Moon in Aquarius is highly prominent, as this placement involves being able to "disassociate" from the body, and thus the feelings of being molested. I've read this Moon placement is very prominent in workers in the sex industry. (I did write "p-o-r-n stars", but the editing function bleeped out "p-o-r-n". Good grief!)
Of course, any of these on their own does not specifically imply sexual abuse - it takes a combination of them, and very often intuitive guiding.

Hope that gives you a starting point, anyways. I'm sure others have their own set of indicators.

FL

Edit: You can also take a look at my chart. I was molested repeatedly by my uncle in the family home, beginning around the age of 2 or 3. However, I didn't remember any of it at all until about age 34. I still only remember bits and pieces, and suffer from disassociation.
Hi Freedomlover,
I know it’s been like a decade since you posted this response, but it’s spot on for me. I looked at your chart and it’s very similar to mine. Thank you.