My lost ear ring

astro2016

Hi All,
I lost my gold earring few years back at my house. In spite of searching nook and corner,am unable to spot it. There is lot of sentiments attached to it.Will I be able to find it? Kindly help

Regards
astro2016

Attachments

• horo chart.png
    horo chart.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

fensi88

There are testimonies it will be found!
It can be in a basement, disorderly room, rooms with leather or plastic accessories or furnishings, room with old worn furniture or sparsely furnished, a room where an old person stays, in or near garage, near a refrigerator or freezer, dark places that are hard to reach, a shelf where there are ceramics, next to an air conditioner, places where wood is stored, at places near a corner. Look at business areas or near some potted plant.

Ruler in 1st house means it is where you put it. Look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also especially in work clothes or leather clothes.

Direction: east
Near colour: black, dark green, brown, grey, gloomy colors, dark blue

POF is in Can in 7th house. Look for it in a dining room, kitchen, laundry room, linen closet, cellar, pantry, room with ordinary and inexpensive furnishings, room where the family gathers to discuss family matters, a room where articles of sentimental value are kept, room with the most windows, areas where fishing equipment is kept, area where china, silverware or kitchenware is stored, near a sink, pump or plumbing.
POF in 7 house means partner or someone else maybe the one who will find it or who will be involved in finding it, or have seen it or put it somewhere. Look at bedroom, living room, formal dining room. Usually in plain sight. The partner's room, office or place of business.

Direction: West
Near colour: silver, white, green, blue, grey, tan