who does he truly love???

Hello,

I need help with my chat.

I want to know who does he truly loves? (me or his ex)

My question: Does he love her and not me?

Thank you in advance :)

Attachments

• does he.jpg
    does he.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 90

Tandy

Banned
I see querent ruler conjunct venus ruler of querant's 5th in querent 12th house. Moon in 3rd house trining querent ruler. I almostwonder who is it that you love that you might not be mentioning?

I see querent ruler conjunct venus ruler of querant's 5th in querent 12th house. Moon in 3rd house trining querent ruler. I almostwonder who is it that you love that you might not be mentioning?

awesome twist! haha. i feel i should help you out here. my 5th house is actually his 11th house of friendship.

the time I was asking help there was something else going at the background where Me the querent was in communication with my partner's friend (who is a female) I was discussing with their about few things and she promised me that she would help me with some findings- which is well hidden for ages which something i want to get into light (nothing to do with anyone but something very important)

Let me try,

The quarent is me which is jupiter(1st), my husband is the gemini(7th) his ex be saturn.

The mercury is moving away from the saturn which means he might have left her contacts in the past 1 month or a year.

Now lets look at me (jupiter) and him (mercury) there is a connection.

VegaAstro

Hold on! Her too? My question is who does he really loves not does he love us both.

Isn't he the mercury? How come the saturn?

Sorry for my bad english - i meant i think too he loves the ex.

Yes he is mercury. And the Sun. And both are ruled by Saturn. Saturn is "the rejected one", in this case the ex. And his significators being ruled by Saturn confirm that the other person u worry about is Saturn, cause his significator "care" about Saturn.

Okay! How can some one love two peple at the same time. It could be her or me.

I need a clear answer on this as I have this question in my mind for so long. This always upset me thinking is this a fake relationship we both are in?

If he care about the ex then he could walk away to the ex.

So pls be clear is it just ex he loves truly.

IleneK

Premium Member

I need a clear answer on this as I have this question in my mind for so long. This always upset me thinking is this a fake relationship we both are in?

First of all, just to make it clear: it is easy to love two people at one time. There is no fixed quantity of love in any of us. It doesn't have to be you or her, and, in this instance, I think it may not be you or her.

If he is friends with ex and we designate ex as ruler of his 11th SIGN/house, or Venus, then I think he feels kind of the same about both of you [you as Jup and her as Venus]. This is based on the fact that both you and her are in the sign of Sag, which is Mercury's detriment. So he's not looking too favorably on either of you. You both are also are disjunct, or not aspecting, Merc, being one sign apart. So he really doesn't "get" either of you. [Neither do you two really get him, either.]

The fact that this question comes up for you points to the underlying problem, the lack of trust, in the relationship. If it were me, I wouldn't stick around. There are brighter vistas for you elsewhere.

VegaAstro

Just the ex.

u mention "fake relationship": Both his significators and 2 of yours are conjunct by antiscion.

Tandy

Banned
First of all, just to make it clear: it is easy to love two people at one time. There is no fixed quantity of love in any of us. It doesn't have to be you or her, and, in this instance, I think it may not be you or her.

If he is friends with ex and we designate ex as ruler of his 11th SIGN/house, or Venus, then I think he feels kind of the same about both of you [you as Jup and her as Venus]. This is based on the fact that both you and her are in the sign of Sag, which is Mercury's detriment. So he's not looking too favorably on either of you. You both are also are disjunct, or not aspecting, Merc, being one sign apart. So he really doesn't "get" either of you. [Neither do you two really get him, either.]

The fact that this question comes up for you points to the underlying problem, the lack of trust, in the relationship. If it were me, I wouldn't stick around. There are brighter vistas for you elsewhere.

When is it easy to love two people at same time? Ask a torn Libra? The problems that come with not deciding are the same as come with not caring too much about either, but for yourself. My heart is full of love for 12 people at once, but I don't short change them by pretending one doesn't have preference and commitment over another. How are you defining love?

Hi, thank you so much fir the reply. This is just confusing. I have spoke to him many times if he cannot be true he can walk away with who ever he really care about. It's better not to give false hopes and be fake all his life with me.

I want him to be honest.

Is there anyother reason why he is sticking with me though he has someone else in his mind?

Between I should make something clear. This ex of my partner is not his friend. She is just his ex wife who he knows since his early 20s and they both have divorced.

And the friend I have explained in the post whom I was discussing with to get some truth out was and old lady who is of his friends circle that is his friend's mother who is at her last days.

So dont get confused.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, thank you so much fir the reply. This is just confusing. I have spoke to him many times if he cannot be true he can walk away with who ever he really care about. It's better not to give false hopes and be fake all his life with me.

I want him to be honest.

Is there anyother reason why he is sticking with me though he has someone else in his mind?

I am suggesting that he might care about two people at the same time. He cares about you and does not want to give you up. And he cares about her.

Caring about someone doesn't mean there is a particular future, which I take you to mean when you say "It's better [that he] not give false hopes.."

If he cares about you it does not mean he will pick between you and someone else he cares about. He probably would like to be able to care about both of you, and not be forced to pick. It may be you who has to decide if you stay together or not, if you cannot tolerate the situation. And honestly, based on the chart, I don't think he cares that much for either of you right now.

Last edited:
Hello,

first of all thanks for everyone who have help me with this chart.

I just have noticed that there is a huge mistake i have made when drawing the chart. the exact time was 05:15 am not 06:15 am. this was because my system is randomly showing an hr up due to some error.

i have tried fixing it but it doesn't help.

I am really sorry about this. I have got the chart with the exact time again.

Here i have posted the chart with the exact time. somebody please help me. as i do not want to take any wrong decision about our relationship due to the wrong chart.

thank you

Attachments

• does he.jpg
    does he.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 36

IleneK

Premium Member
This one hour difference really makes no difference in signs on the cusps of the house and so the significators, or with the sign of the Moon. The planets barely move in an hour. I do not see any cause to revise delineations.