My mother (astrologer) says my birth chart is worst she has ever come across

missindia

My mother yesterday told me that she read my chart and said it was horrible and I am just doomed for life. She said it was one of the worst charts she has ever looked at. She always says I have bad luck following me and I am not in my right mind. She said something significantly bad will happen to me around age of 40 and that my life after 40 will be miserable and that she cannot even describe it. I am only 17 and I am about to enter college and this is really scaring me. I can't stop crying and I don't understand what bad I have ever done to deserve this in my life.

Edit: She also said I have no talent in arts such as acting and my life would be ruined and i will be miserable all my life if i tried to pursue acting.

I am really scared. Please help me.

Last edited:

katydid

Your Mom is the one that is out of her mind. That is all bunk that she told you. I cannot even believe she would say all that when it is not true. And even if it was, who would describe it like that to their own daughter. She must have some ulterior motives to lie to you like that. Do not listen to her. :pinched:

Tessie

Banned
My mother yesterday told me that she read my chart and said it was horrible and I am just doomed for life. She said it was one of the worst charts she has ever looked at. She always says I have bad luck following me and I am not in my right mind. She said something significantly bad will happen to me around age of 40 and that my life after 40 will be miserable and that she cannot even describe it. I am only 17 and I am about to enter college and this is really scaring me. I can't stop crying and I don't understand what bad I have ever done to deserve this in my life.

I am really scared. Please help me.

Your mother is mentally abusing you and she sounds not right in her mind, at all. Astrologically speaking, there is not such thing as a perfect chart. We all have personal strengths and personal challenges. Your chart, however, is a lovely chart! Mercury conj. Sun suggests you are very communicative and, with a trine from Uranus, probably intelligent and original with it. Venus conj. Sun suggests you have a lovely demeanor. Those red lines in your chart are stress lines but you are very fortunate since, in your chart, those connections come from the two benefic planets, Venus and Jupiter! What is more, Jupiter is domiciled and in Venus' exaltation, and the moon in Jupiter's! Your weakness may be that you put others first, and this chart shows your mother overpowering emotionally in this way. But, knowledge is power and it can liberate you. Tell me, what are you pursuing in your career and education?

Please don't cry. You have a lovely chart! x x x :love:

astrobunny

What your mother said has no validation. Your chart is fine. I actually would say you will probably really enjoy these next few years at university, since your sun (identity/ego) is in the 9th house (the house of higher learning & philosophy). I think you will probably be learning a lot about yourself while at uni & will prosper in it.

Pisces13

Banned
Saturn in the 4th. Look that up. To summarize, it's basically saying tough, unhappy childhood (in most cases) or at the very least the family home wasn't the best environment. Considering how harsh your mom sounds through what you described, I'd say she's the problem, not you or your chart or your future. Good luck in school!

ukdesifem

OP, it's not my intention to offend, but then i don't believe this is true. call it a hunch. I do believe though that if this is true, then your mother is a ****, and worth dumping, that's abuse, no two bones about it.

There is no such thing as a perfect chart. And for her to say this, it's wrong on many levels.

AppLeo

Your Mom's crazy! There's nothing in your chart that looks any worse than compared to someone else. Even if your chart did suck, you could always choose to use your energies in a positive way because we create our own fates.

missindia

Tell me, what are you pursuing in your career and education?

I am studying biology premed because my parents are forcing me to become a doctor. I actually wanted to get a finance degree with premed req courses and then move to india for acting for a few years because its what i had always wanted to pursue. So that if acting didn't work out, i would have a choice of mba and med school.

missindia

Saturn in the 4th. Look that up. To summarize, it's basically saying tough, unhappy childhood (in most cases)

That explains so much. I was raised by my grandparents and i started living with my parents since 5th grade and I've just been so unhappy the past few years. They are overprotective and i can't go out and i feel like i live in a jail. They resent me for wanting to become an actress instead of a doctor and always yell at me.

astrobunny

I am studying biology premed because my parents are forcing me to become a doctor. I actually wanted to get a finance degree with premed req courses and then move to india for acting for a few years because its what i had always wanted to pursue. So that if acting didn't work out, i would have a choice of mba and med school.

The 9th house also deals with long-distance travel, which explains your desire to head out.

Did your parents refuse to help you pay for school if you went for the finance degree with med req courses?

Jehan

I have never met an astrologer who was this harsh in their assessment; even Vedic ones. It is difficult for me to not speak negatively of your mother on your experience honestly. Emotional abuse is horrible. Keep your head up and live your dreams, for that is all you have in the end.

missindia

Did your parents refuse to help you pay for school if you went for the finance degree with med req courses?

she said if i take finance, i will change my mind on becoming a doctor so she keeps saying only take med related classes.
she sometimes threatens to not help pay for school if i ever disobey her.
I was okay with bio degree but what really hurt my feelings was that she didn't even let me pick one dance/music class as an elective with other chem, calc classes :/

Kitchy

Banned
last i heard/read, you were going to leave your 4th house for stardom and asked when the time would be right to do it.

why do you care at this point what your mother tells you?

;) for Stellium....just in case he's reading this.

astrobunny

she said if i take finance, i will change my mind on becoming a doctor so she keeps saying only take med related classes.
she sometimes threatens to not help pay for school if i ever disobey her.
I was okay with bio degree but what really hurt my feelings was that she didn't even let me pick one dance/music class as an elective with other chem, calc classes :/

You should be able to change your courses once you start university. Even if you don't want to change them your first semester, you will be in charge of choosing your classes for future semesters and can go with what your heart wants for those if you're willing to go against your parents' wishes.

conspiracy theorist

If your Mother is viewing your chart in Vedic, then I'm assuming she sees that you have 3 planets in fall which I hear is the only debility Vedic astrologers note. (Correct me if I'm wrong). And also a moon in detriment.

While this might mean difficulty, the harshness which she gave you the news sounds to me like she is trying to wither away your confidence and therefore your ability to step out on your own and disregard the carefully laid out plan they have for your life. Tread carefully

missindia

last i heard/read, you were going to leave your 4th house for stardom and asked when the time would be right to do it.

why do you care at this point what your mother tells you?

That was my plan but i wanted to do it after i had my finance degree so that i had a solid backup. Yesterday, my mom also said according to my chart, i had no talent in arts such as acting and my life would be ruined if i tried to pursue acting and that i would be doomed :/

AppLeo

That was my plan but i wanted to do it after i had my finance degree so that i had a solid backup. Yesterday, my mom also said according to my chart, i had no talent in arts such as acting and my life would be ruined if i tried to pursue acting and that i would be doomed :/

You're mom is an unsupportive meanie. I would use swears, but I can't swear on the forum :biggrin:

Tell her to get out of your life and leave it at that. Pursue your acting career and prove her wrong!