Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-09-2016, 05:48 PM

My mother (astrologer) says my birth chart is worst she has ever come across

My mother yesterday told me that she read my chart and said it was horrible and I am just doomed for life. She said it was one of the worst charts she has ever looked at. She always says I have bad luck following me and I am not in my right mind. She said something significantly bad will happen to me around age of 40 and that my life after 40 will be miserable and that she cannot even describe it. I am only 17 and I am about to enter college and this is really scaring me. I can't stop crying and I don't understand what bad I have ever done to deserve this in my life.

Edit: She also said I have no talent in arts such as acting and my life would be ruined and i will be miserable all my life if i tried to pursue acting.

I am really scared. Please help me.
Attached Images
File Type: gif chart.gif (54.6 KB, 152 views)

Last edited by missindia; 07-10-2016 at 12:08 AM.
Unread 07-09-2016, 06:02 PM

Re: My mother (astrologer) says my birth chart is worst she has ever come across

Your Mom is the one that is out of her mind. That is all bunk that she told you. I cannot even believe she would say all that when it is not true. And even if it was, who would describe it like that to their own daughter. She must have some ulterior motives to lie to you like that. Do not listen to her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
ashriia (07-09-2016), missindia (07-09-2016), Moondancing (12-12-2018), Tessie (07-09-2016)
Unread 07-09-2016, 06:16 PM
Banned

Re: My mother (astrologer) says my birth chart is worst she has ever come across

Quote:
Originally Posted by missindia View Post
My mother yesterday told me that she read my chart and said it was horrible and I am just doomed for life. She said it was one of the worst charts she has ever looked at. She always says I have bad luck following me and I am not in my right mind. She said something significantly bad will happen to me around age of 40 and that my life after 40 will be miserable and that she cannot even describe it. I am only 17 and I am about to enter college and this is really scaring me. I can't stop crying and I don't understand what bad I have ever done to deserve this in my life.

I am really scared. Please help me.
Your mother is mentally abusing you and she sounds not right in her mind, at all. Astrologically speaking, there is not such thing as a perfect chart. We all have personal strengths and personal challenges. Your chart, however, is a lovely chart! Mercury conj. Sun suggests you are very communicative and, with a trine from Uranus, probably intelligent and original with it. Venus conj. Sun suggests you have a lovely demeanor. Those red lines in your chart are stress lines but you are very fortunate since, in your chart, those connections come from the two benefic planets, Venus and Jupiter! What is more, Jupiter is domiciled and in Venus' exaltation, and the moon in Jupiter's! Your weakness may be that you put others first, and this chart shows your mother overpowering emotionally in this way. But, knowledge is power and it can liberate you. Tell me, what are you pursuing in your career and education?

Please don't cry. You have a lovely chart! x x x
The Following User Says Thank You to Tessie For This Useful Post:
missindia (07-09-2016)
Unread 07-09-2016, 06:24 PM

What your mother said has no validation. Your chart is fine. I actually would say you will probably really enjoy these next few years at university, since your sun (identity/ego) is in the 9th house (the house of higher learning & philosophy). I think you will probably be learning a lot about yourself while at uni & will prosper in it.
The Following User Says Thank You to astrobunny For This Useful Post:
missindia (07-09-2016)
Unread 07-09-2016, 06:31 PM

Very attractive topic, nice one
Unread 07-09-2016, 07:45 PM
Banned

Saturn in the 4th. Look that up. To summarize, it's basically saying tough, unhappy childhood (in most cases) or at the very least the family home wasn't the best environment. Considering how harsh your mom sounds through what you described, I'd say she's the problem, not you or your chart or your future. Good luck in school!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pisces13 For This Useful Post:
ashriia (07-09-2016), astrobunny (07-09-2016), missindia (07-09-2016)
Unread 07-09-2016, 07:56 PM

My first thought:

She must not have looked at many charts in her career.

Second thought:

Is she using Vedic?
The Following User Says Thank You to sibylline For This Useful Post:
astrobunny (07-09-2016)
Unread 07-09-2016, 08:09 PM

OP, it's not my intention to offend, but then i don't believe this is true. call it a hunch. I do believe though that if this is true, then your mother is a ****, and worth dumping, that's abuse, no two bones about it.

There is no such thing as a perfect chart. And for her to say this, it's wrong on many levels.
Unread 07-09-2016, 08:26 PM

Your Mom's crazy! There's nothing in your chart that looks any worse than compared to someone else. Even if your chart did suck, you could always choose to use your energies in a positive way because we create our own fates.
astrobunny (07-09-2016), missindia (07-09-2016)
Unread 07-09-2016, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessie View Post
Tell me, what are you pursuing in your career and education?
I am studying biology premed because my parents are forcing me to become a doctor. I actually wanted to get a finance degree with premed req courses and then move to india for acting for a few years because its what i had always wanted to pursue. So that if acting didn't work out, i would have a choice of mba and med school.
Unread 07-09-2016, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces13 View Post
Saturn in the 4th. Look that up. To summarize, it's basically saying tough, unhappy childhood (in most cases)
That explains so much. I was raised by my grandparents and i started living with my parents since 5th grade and I've just been so unhappy the past few years. They are overprotective and i can't go out and i feel like i live in a jail. They resent me for wanting to become an actress instead of a doctor and always yell at me.
Unread 07-09-2016, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
Is she using Vedic?
Yes she uses the parashara software to look at charts
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missindia For This Useful Post:
astrobunny (07-09-2016), sibylline (07-09-2016)
Unread 07-09-2016, 09:01 PM

Quote:
I am studying biology premed because my parents are forcing me to become a doctor. I actually wanted to get a finance degree with premed req courses and then move to india for acting for a few years because its what i had always wanted to pursue. So that if acting didn't work out, i would have a choice of mba and med school.
The 9th house also deals with long-distance travel, which explains your desire to head out.

Did your parents refuse to help you pay for school if you went for the finance degree with med req courses?
Unread 07-09-2016, 09:24 PM

I have never met an astrologer who was this harsh in their assessment; even Vedic ones. It is difficult for me to not speak negatively of your mother on your experience honestly. Emotional abuse is horrible. Keep your head up and live your dreams, for that is all you have in the end.
Unread 07-09-2016, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrobunny View Post
Did your parents refuse to help you pay for school if you went for the finance degree with med req courses?
she said if i take finance, i will change my mind on becoming a doctor so she keeps saying only take med related classes.
she sometimes threatens to not help pay for school if i ever disobey her.
I was okay with bio degree but what really hurt my feelings was that she didn't even let me pick one dance/music class as an elective with other chem, calc classes :/
Unread 07-09-2016, 10:11 PM
Banned

last i heard/read, you were going to leave your 4th house for stardom and asked when the time would be right to do it.

why do you care at this point what your mother tells you?

for Stellium....just in case he's reading this.
Unread 07-09-2016, 10:16 PM

Quote:
she said if i take finance, i will change my mind on becoming a doctor so she keeps saying only take med related classes.
she sometimes threatens to not help pay for school if i ever disobey her.
I was okay with bio degree but what really hurt my feelings was that she didn't even let me pick one dance/music class as an elective with other chem, calc classes :/
You should be able to change your courses once you start university. Even if you don't want to change them your first semester, you will be in charge of choosing your classes for future semesters and can go with what your heart wants for those if you're willing to go against your parents' wishes.
The Following User Says Thank You to astrobunny For This Useful Post:
missindia (07-10-2016)
Unread 07-09-2016, 10:59 PM

If your Mother is viewing your chart in Vedic, then I'm assuming she sees that you have 3 planets in fall which I hear is the only debility Vedic astrologers note. (Correct me if I'm wrong). And also a moon in detriment.

While this might mean difficulty, the harshness which she gave you the news sounds to me like she is trying to wither away your confidence and therefore your ability to step out on your own and disregard the carefully laid out plan they have for your life. Tread carefully
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
astrobunny (07-09-2016), missindia (07-10-2016)
Unread 07-10-2016, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchy View Post
last i heard/read, you were going to leave your 4th house for stardom and asked when the time would be right to do it.

why do you care at this point what your mother tells you?
That was my plan but i wanted to do it after i had my finance degree so that i had a solid backup. Yesterday, my mom also said according to my chart, i had no talent in arts such as acting and my life would be ruined if i tried to pursue acting and that i would be doomed :/
Unread 07-10-2016, 12:13 AM

Quote:
That was my plan but i wanted to do it after i had my finance degree so that i had a solid backup. Yesterday, my mom also said according to my chart, i had no talent in arts such as acting and my life would be ruined if i tried to pursue acting and that i would be doomed :/
You're mom is an unsupportive meanie. I would use swears, but I can't swear on the forum

Tell her to get out of your life and leave it at that. Pursue your acting career and prove her wrong!
Unread 07-10-2016, 12:27 AM
Banned

Do you have your mums chart because you both sound like you have the flair for the dramatic. Maybe she has a Venus in Scorpio because I know they tend to want reactions because they want a communicative reaction back. And will say things for effect, be intense etc
Unread 07-10-2016, 12:58 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

This sounds eerily similar to the mother in this thread: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=89643

The other poster's mother isn't an astrologer, though. If she had been, maybe that would have been her means of control.
Unread 07-10-2016, 01:43 AM
Banned

Quote:

oMG

mom's all all alike, aren't they?

focus on teaching and traveling and you will be bang up.

coming back - going - being beautiful in everyone's eyes, but especially mom's, but always coming back.

your world and bounty exists where your mom is -

sometimes it's just that way.

Suds in the Bucket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06o-EYH9svs
Unread 07-10-2016, 02:01 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrobunny View Post
You should be able to change your courses once you start university. Even if you don't want to change them your first semester, you will be in charge of choosing your classes for future semesters and can go with what your heart wants for those if you're willing to go against your parents' wishes.
And to add to that... since you said college and not university, I'm assuming you're in America. In that case, your first semester classes would be more or less the same no matter what you're majoring in (I don't know if that's so in other countries, but definitely is here). That's when you would take things like English 101 and college math and the basic introductory courses for the general ed part of your degree. So you could keep your mom happy for now by just taking the basic courses, and shift later.

Colleges also have counselors. Both academic counselors to help you choose your classes and personal counselors to help with personal issues. If you start seeing one as soon as you're there, you can get help working through the issues with your mom, and with the practical issues like how to pay for college if she follows through on her threat. Plenty of college students have parents pressuring them into a career they don't want, and plenty of them go against their parents' wishes. College counselors have seen it all before and will know the work arounds.

Finally, if you can't manage to sign up for a creative arts elective before the semester begins, you might be able to change to one once you're there. There's usually a few weeks' window of time at the beginning of the semester when you can drop and add classes. If you don't end up taking one the first semester, you might still be able to do it as an extracurricular activity. There may be a student drama club, or opportunities in the local community to join a music group or audition for community theater or take dancing lessons.

Your chart looks quite good for an actor to me. Libra sun with Mercury and Venus conjunct wants to express itself in an artistic way. Sun/Mercury trine Uranus gives you a strong likelihood of having unique things to say. Uranus rules your second house, too, suggesting that the best way for you to make money would be something Uranian/Aquarian, while Venus rules your tenth and disposits the traditional ruler of your second house (Saturn)... and Venus in Virgo is willing to work at perfecting an art, for as much as it takes.

Moon in Sagittarius trine Mars in Leo suggests that you would have a good impulsive streak, probably the ability to read and respond to your audience when you're performing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
astrobunny (07-10-2016), missindia (07-10-2016)
Unread 07-10-2016, 05:30 AM

There is no bad chart.. even in Vedic astrology.
The reading of the chart is only as good as the astrologers lens.
Asc Sagittarius Purvashada is the pinnacle of venusian energy .dramatics. Venus energy matures in Purvashada which understands that all of life is a drama.
Also Venus, Sun and Mercury in Virgo Hasta nakshatra in the 10th house of career. Which means that you can access your spirituality through your hands.. maybe dancing or sculpture or piano or tennis i dont know which one.
Rahu in Leo Magha in the 9th house of long distance journeys, higher education. Now Leo Magha tends to be a bit hot headed in the house of Guru Jupiter. But Magha is supported by ancestors.
Higher learning in some art involving hands.. your inclination towards drama seems right.. if not chanelled properly, you can create drama in your life also.
In fact , it is a jolly placement! Moon in scorpio Jyestha in the 12th is another matter. It may make you intensely phsychic and secretive. You can use this energy to serve people in isolation. Thankfully moon dasha starts only in 2021.
You have Venus dasha till 2025 and can use your Venudian talents to the maximum.
Do as your spirit wills ! God bless !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RaRohini For This Useful Post:
astrobunny (07-10-2016), missindia (07-10-2016)

Tags
astrologer, birth, chart, mother, worst