Mental Illnesses Associated with This Chart

rahu

Banned
Oh, okay. I don't pay much attention to the math since
it's one of my weakest in academics. But thank you.

I'm simply looking at the chart you posted in your first post in this thread.

You can see which degree the AC is, so by that you can see that the Moon is not in 12th house - it is in the 1st house, conjunct AC.

I think the initial chart is using the equal house system which measures the house as equal 30 degree divisions based on the midheaven position. all house division systems use the MC position as the starting point.

in this system, the ascendant does not demark the first house. if you look at the initial chart you will see that the moon is clearly in the 12th house as is the ascendant

rahu

nai

Banned
We should just invent a new gender pronoun or whatever.

Ve

Ve went to the store. Perfect! Instead of: She went to the store.

image.jpg

rahu

Banned
If you actually would read again what I wrote, you would see that this is not what I said. I never said there was no sexual abuse, I said it could be attributed to other aspects than this one and I said that those three planets together would actually be beneficial, not malefic as in abuse. Even though you experienced that in childhood, it does not automatically mean that it is because of this T-square. You did not show your chart, so we can not actually see what else is there that could explain it.

If you actually would read again what I wrote, you would see that this is not what I said. I never said there was no sexual abuse, I said it could be attributed to other aspects than this one

I have to apologize, Arena as this is an accurate statement, the grand cross is not the cause of this posters abuse but the nessus placement and the Saturn/chiron aspect are indicative of abuse.

rahu

nai

Banned
Oh, man. I think I might've found the aspects to self destructive behaviors:

ASC aspect with Mars
Moon aspect Saturn
Moon in Water Sign
Pluto aspect Sun

Venus/Neptune aspect find pleasure in pain.

I have 4/5 of these.

The universe wants me to suffer.

katydid

Oh, man. I think I might've found the aspects to self destructive behaviors:

ASC aspect with Mars
Moon aspect Saturn
Moon in Water Sign
Pluto aspect Sun

Venus/Neptune aspect find pleasure in pain.

I have 4/5 of these.

The universe wants me to suffer.

It is not the universe that set up this chart for you. You did. YOUR OVERSOUL---Your spiritual self, before this incarnation chose the best path for the greatest progress in this life time. Don't blame it on the Universe. Accept the challenge that you, your deepest, most infinite SELF, chose. :innocent:

nai

Banned
It is not the universe that set up this chart for you. You did. YOUR OVERSOUL---Your spiritual self, before this incarnation chose the best path for the greatest progress in this life time. Don't blame it on the Universe. Accept the challenge that you, your deepest, most infinite SELF, chose. :innocent:

****, Katy. You always know what to say. Mind if I print out what you said
and have my friends read it? They're also deeply involved in spirituality.

katydid

****, Katy. You always know what to say. Mind if I print out what you said
and have my friends read it? They're also deeply involved in spirituality.

Not at all. I have Jupiter in the 12th, exactly sextile Uranus in Cancer, opposed to Mercury in Scorpio, square my Pluto and my nodes, and quincunx my Saturn/Neptune conjunction.

The Jupiter is conjunct my Taurus ascendant, and I spend most of my waking and sleeping hours trying to figure out how and why this universe exists.