The Evolving Cardinal Cross of 2014

2stepbay

Well the image at the center of the attached chart (album cover art from "The Court of the Crimson King") just about says it all. From now thru late March, each time the Moon enters a Cardinal sign (Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn) it will trigger the Cardinal Cross and a lot of energy. That's every 7 days, lasting about 36 hours. Come late March thru early June, the Cardinal Cross will be an on-going event. Note: this is an extremely "intense" energy configuration.

So...if you have been feeling edgy, frustrated, limited, confined, restricted, or held back, then welcome aboard the Cardinal Cross Express. This dynamic effects significant change in the 4 cardinal areas of life - Self, Relationship, Home and Career. It arrives in 2014 to move the conversation forward...from a stagnant to a more energized reality. Critical tension is one of its attributes. it's vibration is non-negotiable.

If you have any significant planetary aspect in any of the Cardinal signs between 8° and 16°, you are especially activated by this energy dynamic. Rest or quiet time, nurturing care, physical exercise, and creative arts are your allies. Confrontative behavior is an energy drain.

Specific to this chart, Moon meets up with Uranus in Aries adding a good bit of emotional energy to this inner desire to start something radically different. Not uncommon for accidents to occur during this vibration. Remember to breathe, drink plenty of water, and try something new.

Ladies, Venus retrograde encourages you to explore internally what nurtures you, sustains you, and brings you life.

More explained about the Cardinal Cross here.

Joseph

Attachments

• Jan7_Cardinal_Cross.jpg
    Jan7_Cardinal_Cross.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 20

ashriia

So...if you have been feeling edgy, frustrated, limited, confined, restricted, or held back, then welcome aboard the Cardinal Cross Express. This dynamic effects significant change in the 4 cardinal areas of life - Self, Relationship, Home and Career. It arrives in 2014 to move the conversation forward...from a stagnant to a more energized reality. Critical tension is one of its attributes. it's vibration is non-negotiable.

If you have any significant planetary aspect in any of the Cardinal signs between 8° and 16°, you are especially activated by this energy dynamic. Rest or quiet time, nurturing care, physical exercise, and creative arts are your allies. Confrontative behavior is an energy drain.

I have Lilith in Cancer at 16 degrees 1st house. And Pluto in Libra 14 degrees in house 4. I didn't think of the cardinal cross for this but I had back problems for the 1st time in my life Jan. 3rd and 4th. To the point I couldn't walk and thought I'd become crippled somehow. It was so strange and painful. The only thing that healed me was Sleep and lots of it. I wonder if that was a manifestation of this cross in our skies. Nurturing care, creative arts and quiet time certainly have also helped. I've been taking vitamins, using holistic remedies for my back, and drinking lots of tea. More, than usual.
informative post! :smile: thanks.

2stepbay

You're welcome.

Pluto square Pluto - losing your power so you can find your true power, especially in your relationships!