vitas

Clearly then,

since you are only a millionaire,

not even a multi-millionaire

and

since billionaire Bill Gates Mars is Libra

and

billionaire Warren Buffett's Mars is Cancer

then obviously Mars in Capricorn IS NOT necessarily 'the absolute best placement for success
' :smile:

Yes but I'm only 27 & on the path to becoming a multi-billionaire lol...

JUPITERASC

Yes
but
I'm only 27

Dustin Moskovitz
Scorpio Mars
Net Worth: $3.8 billion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dustin_Moskovitz
& on the path to becoming a multi-billionaire lol..
Dustin Moskovitz, age 28
Mark Zuckerberg's former roommate,
no longer works at Facebook,
the social networking giant that he co-founded
A signee of Bill Gates' and Warren Buffett's Giving Pledge
Moskovitz bikes to work
flies commercial
and pitches his own tent at Burning Man

JUPITERASC

I remember reading somewhere that Warren Buffett and Bill Gates' success is more likely due to their Jupiter conjunct Pluto aspects, with Jupiter-Pluto aspects being one of the most popular among billionaires
Pluto spends slightly more than TWENTY YEARS in each one of the twelve signs

One Pluto orbit of the Sun takes 248 years
so no one EVER experiences a Pluto Return

Pluto therefore may affect the Historical Cycles of Mundane Astrology

Anyone with Pluto in aspect to Jupiter shares that aspect with millions worldwide :smile:
Very few of whom are billionaires

In contrast
A Jupiter Return however occurs every twelve years

In fact Jupiter easily encompasses more than one thousand planet Earths

Furthermore
Pluto is not only infinitely smaller than Jupiter
but also
Pluto is smaller than planet Earth

so
Jupiter easily encompasses SEVERAL THOUSAND Plutos

So study the house location of the sign ruler of natal Jupiter
AS WELL AS it's sign location

By the way
our Sun is massive in comparison to Jupiter
and
our Sun is even more massive in comparison with Brown Dwarf Pluto
as illustrated

sun5b15d.png

poyi

Premium Member
I remember reading somewhere that Warren Buffett and Bill Gates' success is more likely due to their Jupiter conjunct Pluto aspects, with Jupiter-Pluto aspects being one of the most popular among billionaires.

http://plutojuice.com/jupiter-pluto...wealth-aspects-millionairebillionaire-aspect/

http://www.ciuboda.com/post/billionaires-astrology-profile-horoscope/82 (this article talks about other aspects like Venus-Neptune-Chiron)

These conjunction last for a long time. Not all of them were that rich. Some might have experience in a way of other form of MASSIVENESS. Could very well be overgrowth cancer if hitting the wrong spot. Outer planets if in effective orb, most of the time functioning in cosmic level affecting the generation, when it is in Action and Effectively Active still not always positively bringing the individual wealth. I said Jupiter and Pluto in conjunction in a person's chart could behave as overgrowth tumor due to the nature of Mutation, Metastasis, Massive slow acting transformed cells but in aggressive growth that are out of control. But then again not everyone gets cancer with this placement either, it will need other significant indicators.

astro_246gw_323_warren_e_buffett_adb_20031015.9260.17983.jpg

Here I am doing experimental speculation.....In Buffet's case, located in the intercepted 7th house. In October 2003, his wife Susan was diagnosed with Oral Cancer, transit Saturn partile conjunct natal Jupiter, in progression progressed Jupiter Rx and Pluto Rx also in the same month in Partile conjunction in less than 20 mins orb and conjoined natal Pluto. I didn't know the exact day so I cast it as 15th October 2003. Scorpio is the 6th sign from Gemini cusp in whole sign and his 12th house, Jupiter is the 6th house lord also Buffett's 12th house. It is interesting to see the Solar Arc POF entering the 12th of his wife 1st house and Progressed POF also just entered into his own 12th. His natal 9th house is ruled by Mercury, Solar arc Mercury was in the 12th.

The 3rd of 7th, also is Virgo in Placidus, rules by Mercury, in this very case Oral cancer would be ruled by 3rd house/Mercury as it affecting the ability of Speech..., which the ruler of the 3rd of 7th as Mercury, Solar Arc Mercury in her 6th. Looking at her 3rd house, SA Mar just entered 3rd house Virgo, SA Jupiter and Pluto with Vertex as the midpoint, SA Pluto conjuncts natal Mercury still within 3rd house of Placidus format.

In whole sign, Leo cusp, the ruler is Sun, in Virgo so again the issues surrounding Mercury, then Mercury is ruled by 5th sign's Venus her facial reconstruction? In natal is loose separating square of Venus square Pluto. SA Vertex conjuncts natal Venus SA Chiron at the cusp of her 3rd sign, progressed Mars conjunct natal Vertex.

Anyway, my thoughts getting a bit messy now. Trying to apply the teaching of Brady seeing Whole Sign as Space Specific, and Placidus as Time Specific.

In October 2003, Susan was diagnosed with oral cancer; she underwent surgery, radiation therapy and facial reconstruction. Warren flew out from Omaha to be with her every weekend during her recovery and the couple would later contribute $6 million to five California doctors for the study of oral cancer.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Buffett

However the actual cause of death is the Cerebral Hemorrhage in 29th July, 2004.

Susan died at the age of 72 after suffering a cerebral hemorrhage during the summer of 2004 in Cody, Wyoming. Bono performed "Forever Young" and "All I Want Is You" at her funeral. Warren was so grief-stricken that he did not attend. She left approximately $50 million to her children's charity while each of her children received $10 million and each grandchild received $100,000. She also left a number of friends and employees substantial sums including $8 million to John McCabe and $1 million to Ron Parks. Nearly all of her Berkshire Hathaway shares, valued at nearly $3 billion at the time, were left to a foundation that would later bear her name.[10]

astro_246gw_323_warren_e_buffett_adb_2004729.8812.27564.jpg

In derived house Buffet's MC is his wife IC, the end of life. SA Vertex conjoined MC her IC, the SA MC conjoined her 8th sign Saturn in Capricorn SA Venus (love of his life) in even tight conjunction to Saturn in Capricorn Rx. Progressed Vertex square SA MC. I do think active Vertex on natal and SA MC which is his wife's IC worth considering....

M

may28gemini

Here's the chart of Clyde Barrow... he was Cap Mars in 6th house (Mars' Joy). He was quite successful early on in life... and went out with many legendary BANGS!!! Unfortunately or maybe fortunately (depending on how you think of it) he had Mars conjunct Uranus LOL so umm... he had to really work in very UNCONVENTIONAL settings and be his own boss :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Axp1M3MwEKMHMRcBZQNjZQNj.png

Last edited: