Saturn and pluto in 12th, many planets in 7th house?

Sunmoon18

Hello everyone. There is so much confusion to me in this solar return. Pluto and Saturn in 12th house, multiple planets in the 7th house, Neptune and Jupiter in the 1st house, I'm lost. In my last year solar return it was much more easier to me to read it but this one is difficult to me.

Last edited:
We almost have the same solar return chart. I also had jupiter (and neptune) in 1st, venus, mars and moon in 7th and saturn and pluto in 12th. I also had very large 1st and 7th houses. I'm a Cancer sun at 24 degrees tho.

But I don't know I've been trying to understand the chart too, the 12th house can be detachment, escapes, secrets but also mental health issues :/ . But pluto is secrecy as well and in my case I have been very secretive in my life and I have removed most of my social media accounts and cut off a lot of people from my life. The SR sun was also in my 6th house and some people say that it is bad but it just means that you will focus on virgo things such as work and health maybe not super fun but it's not hard.

Sunmoon18

We almost have the same solar return chart. I also had jupiter (and neptune) in 1st, venus, mars and moon in 7th and saturn and pluto in 12th. I also had very large 1st and 7th houses. I'm a Cancer sun at 24 degrees tho.

But I don't know I've been trying to understand the chart too, the 12th house can be detachment, escapes, secrets but also mental health issues :/ . But pluto is secrecy as well and in my case I have been very secretive in my life and I have removed most of my social media accounts and cut off a lot of people from my life. The SR sun was also in my 6th house and some people say that it is bad but it just means that you will focus on virgo things such as work and health maybe not super fun but it's not hard.

Thank you for your reply! Definitely i feel similar to you on a way, by the things you said.

Ive also seen how sun in 6th hosue is interpretated but i dont really see it as bad..? Actually ive been a lot more lazy recently than before my solar return.

Last edited:
As I said I think it is pluto and saturn in 12th. I know a lot of people with natal saturn or pluto in 12th and they are very secretive and do things in secret. Neptune in first wouldn't really have that effect in my opinion, it could make one more emotional and maybe easier to manipulate so we should watch out for that lol. Also the 12th house is the last house in the zodiac wheel so it makes you ready for a transformation when it enters the 1st house. So if any of the planets leave the 12th house by the end of your solar return you can have some big transformation in your life. In my case pluto won't travel into the 1st house because it is so slow but saturn will.

Jupiter and neptune could have something to do with religion or meditation etc, and maybe learning something new. And since they are in the 1st some change in appearance is bound to happen especially with the aquarius rising (which I have as well). But I don't know what kind of change because jupiter expands and that could ''add weight'' but I do not think Neptune is a planet that adds weight more a planet that removes weight so idk what kind of physical change exactly. But neptune is pisces ruler and jupiter is its former/co ruler so we would also probably get some piscean look to us.

I've seen some people say that the solar return starts to have an effect 3 months before which is kinda weird but it was true in my case. Because I was very secretive and cut people off before my solar return. I also started going to the gym and thinking about my health before my solar return (I would say that gym and training is partially represented by the 6th house because it is health related). But I also have saturn transiting in my 6th house since december so that might be it as well.

Also my SR ascendant was in my natal 6th house so double work and health for me. Your asc falls in your 4th house so you might have some changes in your home or family you might move house or if you live with your family you might leave them.(Because the asc is in aquarius which is freedom). But since it is in aquarius and saturn is in aquarius you might have some problems in your home/family when saturn transits in your 4th house. Especially because you have a lot of planets in fixed signs in your natal chart.