Family,Career and Income.

leekumarr

Hi,

From child hood on wards am seeing ups and downs in my life. As of now am not settled in life.now am above 60+ years. Since few years am facing disturbances in home. Please suggest which god I have to worship and on which days based on my birth details. Do I need to give female cow as a donation in Temple on any day ?

DOB - 15 October 1958
TOB- 5:30 AM
Place of Birth - ATTILI , India

mathur_dinesh

Mars and the Sun have exchanged nakshatras (constellations) and there is a strong opposition between Mars and Saturn. Recite mantras for Mars and the Sun and pray to Lord Skand.

creativei

Both poorva puniya and bagiya houses are afflicted . 5th lord is aspected by 8th seldom person have peace of mind along with that it creates enmity with childrens . rahu in lagna early life will be suffering with health issues and poverty . yogakara venus is debiliated so no yoga in life . venus in virgo hard worker servant like to wife . and its in hasta devoid of sexual life . venus indicates wealth when its in virgo seldom person has money just basic needs are fulfilled not more than that ketu in 7th very good for spirituality but not for marital happiness wifes nature amazes you . from day one of marriage you can notice that . 8th lord aspecting its own house not good . so all contributed to sufferings in life . only in spirituality you can find peace more you get into material world much you get sad . its all karma .

regarding worship you can worship any god but first family deity should be pleased its like guardian for family its protects from evil and upholds the family chain . so do that first . next only istha devata 5th house says family deity either shiva or muruga may be your family deity . this venus dasa will be last dasa for you . you leave this world peacefully in next sun dasa so do any unfinished duty if you have.....

leekumarr

On which day I can visit temple for Shiva Abhishekam (Mruthyunjaya Homam and mahanyasa purvaka rudrabhishekam) and Murugan Abhishekam (krittika star or Vishaka star or Shukla Shashti ?

Donating Cow will reduce malefic effects of Venus. Please suggest based on my birth details.

Last edited:

creativei

On which day I have to worship Lord Shiva and Muruga and can I visit for Mruthyunjaya Homam and mahanyasa purvaka rudrabhishekam?

Mondays falling full moon that too pradosham is best. U can recite any Shiva mantra there is no rulebook with god he sees only love. Just chant nama shivaya 108 times daily that's enough. Its hels u in next birth. Any god whicjh residing in the hill is best for u like thiriupathi sabarimala etc its best even u visit thirupathi thirumala Temple its highly beneficial..

Kanchi mahaperiyava says vishnu sahasranama is best medicine for all karma. Pain..

There is no greatest mantra like rama nama Lord shiva himselt says that.

Lastly i tell one thing read bhagavat gita one chapter daily by doing so u wont care for anything in this world total mind body gets cleansed. Krisna words are so magical and mesmerizing.. No need of any mantra if gita becomes part of ur life..

leekumarr

Both poorva puniya and bagiya houses are afflicted . 5th lord is aspected by 8th seldom person have peace of mind along with that it creates enmity with childrens . rahu in lagna early life will be suffering with health issues and poverty . yogakara venus is debiliated so no yoga in life . venus in virgo hard worker servant like to wife . and its in hasta devoid of sexual life . venus indicates wealth when its in virgo seldom person has money just basic needs are fulfilled not more than that ketu in 7th very good for spirituality but not for marital happiness wifes nature amazes you . from day one of marriage you can notice that . 8th lord aspecting its own house not good . so all contributed to sufferings in life . only in spirituality you can find peace more you get into material world much you get sad . its all karma .

regarding worship you can worship any god but first family deity should be pleased its like guardian for family its protects from evil and upholds the family chain . so do that first . next only istha devata 5th house says family deity either shiva or muruga may be your family deity . this venus dasa will be last dasa for you . you leave this world peacefully in next sun dasa so do any unfinished duty if you have.....
On which day I can visit temple for Shiva Abhishekam (Mruthyunjaya Homam and mahanyasa purvaka rudrabhishekam) and Murugan Abhishekam (krittika star or Vishaka star or Shukla Shashti ?

Donating Cow will reduce malefic effects of Venus. Please suggest based on my birth details.

leekumarr

Mondays falling full moon that too pradosham is best. U can recite any Shiva mantra there is no rulebook with god he sees only love. Just chant nama shivaya 108 times daily that's enough. Its hels u in next birth. Any god whicjh residing in the hill is best for u like thiriupathi sabarimala etc its best even u visit thirupathi thirumala Temple its highly beneficial..

Kanchi mahaperiyava says vishnu sahasranama is best medicine for all karma. Pain..

There is no greatest mantra like rama nama Lord shiva himselt says that.

Lastly i tell one thing read bhagavat gita one chapter daily by doing so u wont care for anything in this world total mind body gets cleansed. Krisna words are so magical and mesmerizing.. No need of any mantra if gita becomes part of ur life..
Which Tithi is favorable for me to Visit thirupathi thirumala Temple ?

creativei

Which Tithi is favorable for me to Visit thirupathi thirumala Temple ?

Ekadasi thithi best dwadasi is secondary. Sravana nak is best of all. Make sure that day is full moon avoid astami navami thithis.

Puratsi Saturday is best of all i. E when sun transit virgo september month.