Mystery health issues and career upheaval

Libra1012

https://ibb.co/30BnGZ4

Hello! Was wondering if anyone could offer any insight. I’ve had an ongoing mystery health issue, nothing disastrous or hospitalizing, but antibiotics aren’t working and I’m hoping my body is just resistant as opposed to a more serious issue. I have a few more appointments scheduled, I’m on top of it but very nervous.

My career is, well I lost my job in March, I know it was the best thing to happen because I need to honor what I really want to do, and I’m actually trying to start my own thing. But I’m defeated and I know Neptune is playing a part.

The last few years have honestly been awful for me, multiple job losses, breakups, moves, financial chaos, overall instability- I’ve been doing my best and have learned so many lessons, but I’m just hoping and wondering if there’s some light that will soon appear in this tunnel I seem to be stuck in. I’m exhausted. 😔 Thanks for any insight you can provide. 💜

Harmelia

Hi, the link you provided does not work, so we'll need a chart to respond to. What is the health issue? We cannot tell you looking at the chart. We can guess, but it's better if you tell us and then we can look at what's causing it.

Libra1012

Ohh, sorry about that! I just attached a PNG.

I had two things, first was a UTI that we now think was from laundry detergent and am just now feeling better. Next thing is a tingling leg, foot. Went to the Dr. a while ago for two small lumps in my thigh muscle, they didn't seem concerned and said the tingling in my lower leg might be anxiety (it's been a stressful few years) because I'm otherwise active and healthy. I'm going back next week for another appointment because the bottom of my foot has been numb/tingly more so than before.

I'm crossing my fingers. Thanks for any insight you can provide. xo

Attachments

• natalchart.jpg
    natalchart.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 34

Harmelia

https://ibb.co/30BnGZ4

Hello! Was wondering if anyone could offer any insight. I’ve had an ongoing mystery health issue, nothing disastrous or hospitalizing, but antibiotics aren’t working and I’m hoping my body is just resistant as opposed to a more serious issue. I have a few more appointments scheduled, I’m on top of it but very nervous.

My career is, well I lost my job in March, I know it was the best thing to happen because I need to honor what I really want to do, and I’m actually trying to start my own thing. But I’m defeated and I know Neptune is playing a part.

The last few years have honestly been awful for me, multiple job losses, breakups, moves, financial chaos, overall instability- I’ve been doing my best and have learned so many lessons, but I’m just hoping and wondering if there’s some light that will soon appear in this tunnel I seem to be stuck in. I’m exhausted. �� Thanks for any insight you can provide. ��

Yes, TR Pluto has been squaring your Libra planets the last few years - and TR Saturn also squared all your Libra planets too during this period before Pluto and Saturn had their TR conjunction at 22 degrees Capricorn Jan 2020. TR Pluto was squaring your natal Sun long before that though.

It began in 2013-14 with TR Pluto squaring your natal Saturn. Since Pluto travels so slowly and you have a lot of Libra planets close together and conjunct, it was just one long continuous square.

TR Pluto was in a stationary square to natal Sun back in April 2017 and then in another stationary square to natal Sun in Dec 2018. These may have been particularly hard times.

Fast forward, TR Saturn is now off and running in Aquarius. TR Pluto, however is now been squaring natal Pluto - and will do so a good part of this year - and has begun to conjunct your South Node, which is in Capricorn. It will not be finished until December 2023.

When people have a lot of planets grouped together, when a slow outer planet comes transiting along, it hits all of them in a row, and it takes a long time for a slow planet to do that. So, this is most likely what is happening astrologically.

Generally speaking, people have a hard time with these kinds of transits if they are not listening to what the outer planet is saying they must do. If they are doing what the planets are asking, it goes much easier - and the experience can be more like being supported for making the necessary changes.

So the question is - what is Pluto asking of you and why is it so hard for you to hear it? That aside, these ARE hard times for everyone - especially job-wise - but yeah, it's a hard time all around, so we have to give ourselves a break there.

Pluto always asks us to evolve the qualities of the planets and signs in the houses they are in - especially conjunctions and squares - but oppositions too.

So, Libra is about energetic exchanges with other people. It's how Libra learns and grows and evolves. Pluto then asks you to evolve in this areana - to reflect upon how you relate and let go of the ways you relate that really aren't working for you. Since your natal Pluto is in Libra - your natal Pluto is saying the same thing. You need to work on how you relate to others.

Your past life symbol is in Capricorn and Saturn rules it. Natal Saturn is conjunct your Sun so this is a difficulty you've brought with you from the past life. When people have health issues, the past life wound is usually involved.

Anyway, without explaining the whole chart - you have a wound to your self-identity. You work hard and feel responsible for others and you have a hard time nurturing yourself and your own development. You may suffer from low self-esteem and lack confidence. Virgo rising is good at making you doubt yourself if you do negative Virgo - and most Virgo rising people at least do it to some degree.

The ruler of your chart is Mercury and it is in Scorpio - where we think about deep emotional stuff - and hopefully transform negative feelings into positive ones. Your self-concept does need revising! That's 2nd house territory - self-worth - money - it's the same symbol.

When change is needed, we need to examine ourselves and let go of what no longer serves us - and that is always what Pluto asks of us. In one way or another, all the outer planets ask us to evolve and change in their own special way.

It's hard work to change - and - it is NOT EASY - easier said than done. So, my heart goes out to you. I'm afraid the light at the end of the tunnel comes after a couple more years - but you really do need to reflect more upon the changes you need (and probably want) to make ,so these issues don't have to go to physical illness to make you stop and work at it.

Use positive Virgo - which is to "analyze to understand". That puts you in a mental process and takes you out of your emotional processes and negative Virgo (worry, anxiety, fear, obsessive thinking, having everything to be perfect, criticizing self and others). Positive Virgo will have you thinking critically in an effort to understand, feeling efficient, organized, detailed-oriented, clean, orderly, health-conscious.

Down deep, you may feel judged and little lost - or feeling like you don't belong. If so, you need to explore this.

Aries Moon in 7th can make you good at defending other people. Virgo wants always to be helpful and then an Aries Moon can make you want to stand up for other people or for your own rights. Used negatively, you can feel argumentative. You can also be a bit defensive there. It's possible that you need to set boundaries with people and not take so much responsibility for others or take responsibility for their feelings. If so, that's a positive use of Aries. SP Mars is nearing your ASC and if you need to set better boundaries with people, then SP Mars can help out - a lot.

We can talk for days about a chart but I think I've said enough for now. I hope this is helpful.

Last edited:

Libra1012

Yes, TR Pluto has been squaring your Libra planets the last few years - and TR Saturn also squared all your Libra planets too during this period before Pluto and Saturn had their TR conjunction at 22 degrees Capricorn Jan 2020. TR Pluto was squaring your natal Sun long before that though.

It began in 2013-14 with TR Pluto squaring your natal Saturn. Since Pluto travels so slowly and you have a lot of Libra planets close together and conjunct, it was just one long continuous square.

TR Pluto was in a stationary square to natal Sun back in April 2017 and then in another stationary square to natal Sun in Dec 2018. These may have been particularly hard times.

Fast forward, TR Saturn is now off and running in Aquarius. TR Pluto, however is now been squaring natal Pluto - and will do so a good part of this year - and has begun to conjunct your South Node, which is in Capricorn. It will not be finished until December 2023.

When people have a lot of planets grouped together, when a slow outer planet comes transiting along, it hits all of them in a row, and it takes a long time for a slow planet to do that. So, this is most likely what is happening astrologically.

Generally speaking, people have a hard time with these kinds of transits if they are not listening to what the outer planet is saying they must do. If they are doing what the planets are asking, it goes much easier - and the experience can be more like being supported for making the necessary changes.

So the question is - what is Pluto asking of you and why is it so hard for you to hear it? That aside, these ARE hard times for everyone - especially job-wise - but yeah, it's a hard time all around, so we have to give ourselves a break there.

Pluto always asks us to evolve the qualities of the planets and signs in the houses they are in - especially conjunctions and squares - but oppositions too.

So, Libra is about energetic exchanges with other people. It's how Libra learns and grows and evolves. Pluto then asks you to evolve in this areana - to reflect upon how you relate and let go of the ways you relate that really aren't working for you. Since your natal Pluto is in Libra - your natal Pluto is saying the same thing. You need to work on how you relate to others.

Your past life symbol is in Capricorn and Saturn rules it. Natal Saturn is conjunct your Sun so this is a difficulty you've brought with you from the past life. When people have health issues, the past life wound is usually involved.

Anyway, without explaining the whole chart - you have a wound to your self-identity. You work hard and feel responsible for others and you have a hard time nurturing yourself and your own development. You may suffer from low self-esteem and lack confidence. Virgo rising is good at making you doubt yourself if you do negative Virgo - and most Virgo rising people at least do it to some degree.

The ruler of your chart is Mercury and it is in Scorpio - where we think about deep emotional stuff - and hopefully transform negative feelings into positive ones. Your self-concept does need revising! That's 2nd house territory - self-worth - money - it's the same symbol.

When change is needed, we need to examine ourselves and let go of what no longer serves us - and that is always what Pluto asks of us. In one way or another, all the outer planets ask us to evolve and change in their own special way.

It's hard work to change - and - it is NOT EASY - easier said than done. So, my heart goes out to you. I'm afraid the light at the end of the tunnel comes after a couple more years - but you really do need to reflect more upon the changes you need (and probably want) to make ,so these issues don't have to go to physical illness to make you stop and work at it.

Use positive Virgo - which is to "analyze to understand". That puts you in a mental process and takes you out of your emotional processes and negative Virgo (worry, anxiety, fear, obsessive thinking, having everything to be perfect, criticizing self and others). Positive Virgo will have you thinking critically in an effort to understand, feeling efficient, organized, detailed-oriented, clean, orderly, health-conscious.

Down deep, you may feel judged and little lost - or feeling like you don't belong. If so, you need to explore this.

Aries Moon in 7th can make you good at defending other people. Virgo wants always to be helpful and then an Aries Moon can make you want to stand up for other people or for your own rights. Used negatively, you can feel argumentative. You can also be a bit defensive there. It's possible that you need to set boundaries with people and not take so much responsibility for others or take responsibility for their feelings. If so, that's a positive use of Aries. SP Mars is nearing your ASC and if you need to set better boundaries with people, then SP Mars can help out - a lot.

We can talk for days about a chart but I think I've said enough for now. I hope this is helpful.

Thank you so much for this! You are SPOT ON. I lost my job in March and I know it was because I was in the wrong place and still avoiding figuring out my own path.

I love blogging and recently restarted all of that, I threw in a podcast and talk a lot about astrology and psychology. My mother and a few friends don’t understand what I’m doing at all, which definitely makes me feel like an outcast, but I’ve drawn some boundaries and am adamant about staying my course until I get more clarity and create or choose the right opportunity for myself.

I knew my boundaries were nonexistent. For the past year and a half I made myself go to counseling to get better at boundaries and speaking up for myself. I feel like I’ve really improved and for as uncertain as my future seems to be right now, I feel oddly stable.

I’ve been reading up on my nodes and Saturn, I’ve honestly never understood or related to what my nodes were about until now. Now I have a desire to help people, and join groups that are committed to helping others in some way. I’m hoping I can continue to do my best with the energy, some days are harder than others but I give myself breaks when I need them and keep on moving forward. Hoping I can get some pieces to fall in place, and some income! Definitely need that!! Thank you so much for your time and explanation. 🙂🙏🏼

Harmelia

Thank you so much for this! You are SPOT ON. I lost my job in March and I know it was because I was in the wrong place and still avoiding figuring out my own path.

I love blogging and recently restarted all of that, I threw in a podcast and talk a lot about astrology and psychology. My mother and a few friends don’t understand what I’m doing at all, which definitely makes me feel like an outcast, but I’ve drawn some boundaries and am adamant about staying my course until I get more clarity and create or choose the right opportunity for myself.

I knew my boundaries were nonexistent. For the past year and a half I made myself go to counseling to get better at boundaries and speaking up for myself. I feel like I’ve really improved and for as uncertain as my future seems to be right now, I feel oddly stable.

I’ve been reading up on my nodes and Saturn, I’ve honestly never understood or related to what my nodes were about until now. Now I have a desire to help people, and join groups that are committed to helping others in some way. I’m hoping I can continue to do my best with the energy, some days are harder than others but I give myself breaks when I need them and keep on moving forward. Hoping I can get some pieces to fall in place, and some income! Definitely need that!! Thank you so much for your time and explanation. 🙂🙏🏼

Good! I'm glad to hear you're doing so well and that I could be of some help.