ASTROLOGY of the 2016 US elections

CapAquaPis

Looking deeper into astrological data of the leading candidates: Hillary gives off a Pisces personality (some astrologers claim moon signs influence women more than men) and Trump's ascendant is Virgo (a sign known to be standoffish), the older one gets, the more your ascendant sign shows to others, esp strangers. Scorpios aren't completely liberal in social issues and Geminis do change beliefs easily in their lives, Trump was twice registered Democrat (and now Republican the 2nd time) and Hillary worked as a volunteer for the Republican Barry Goldwater presidential campaign in her college years.

Also to note astrologers believe to have anything Aquarius in your chart, esp the sun or moon, should make you a "bleeding heart" liberal or progressive, not always the case when you look into Ronald Reagan's chart (born Feb 6, 1911-died 2004). But he's known as the new right or neoconservative to differ from archaic or paleo-conservatives before him, in addition to being a former New Deal Democrat and in his 30s, Reagan was president of the Screen Actors Guild, an union before he became CA governor/president not in favor of unions.

And surprise, surprise, Richard Nixon had an Aquarius moon, moderated his Capricorn sun (born Jan 9, 1913-died 2004) and Virgo rising lacking planets or whatever. Would made him capable of working with Liberals, progressives and anyone on the other side of the political spectrum, his presidency 1969-74 had among the most Left-wing congressional administrations in US history. Nixon's upbringing was from Quaker parents with strong beliefs in pacifism, equality for all people and not too involved in politics. And Nixon in his 30s was a Los Angeles county attorney known to defended minority clients (i.e. Black, Jewish, Hispanic-Mexican and Asian-Japanese) who encountered discrimination and violations of their civil rights. Nixon was a native Californian and Reagan too called notably progressive CA home.

Last edited:

waybread

Looking deeper into astrological data of the leading candidates: Hillary gives off a Pisces personality (some astrologers claim moon signs influence women more than men) and Trump's ascendant is Virgo (a sign known to be standoffish), the older one gets, the more your ascendant sign shows to others, esp strangers. Scorpios aren't completely liberal in social issues and Geminis do change beliefs easily in their lives, Trump was twice registered Democrat (and now Republican the 2nd time) and Hillary worked as a volunteer for the Republican Barry Goldwater presidential campaign in her college years.

Also to note astrologers believe to have anything Aquarius in your chart, esp the sun or moon, should make you a "bleeding heart" liberal or progressive, not always the case when you look into Ronald Reagan's chart (born Feb 6, 1911-died 2004). But he's known as the new right or neoconservative to differ from archaic or paleo-conservatives before him, in addition to being a former New Deal Democrat and in his 30s, Reagan was president of the Screen Actors Guild, an union before he became CA governor/president not in favor of unions.

And surprise, surprise, Richard Nixon had an Aquarius moon, moderated his Capricorn sun (born Jan 9, 1913-died 2004) and Virgo rising lacking planets or whatever. Would made him capable of working with Liberals, progressives and anyone on the other side of the political spectrum, his presidency 1969-74 had among the most Left-wing congressional administrations in US history. Nixon's upbringing was from Quaker parents with strong beliefs in pacifism, equality for all people and not too involved in politics. And Nixon in his 30s was a Los Angeles county attorney known to defended minority clients (i.e. Black, Jewish, Hispanic-Mexican and Asian-Japanese) who encountered discrimination and violations of their civil rights. Nixon was a native Californian and Reagan too called notably progressive CA home.

Thanks, Cap.

Trump's chart (attached to my second post, above, rated Rodden AA) shows an ascendant at 29 degrees of Leo.

I have Virgo rising! I don't think of myself as stand-offish, but to the extent that this happens, I attribute it more to my Aquarian nature.

Trump's changeability seems consistent with sun conjunct Uranus in Gemini, opposite moon in another mutable sign.

The expression "bleeding heart" seems more watery than airy, notably Cancer or Pisces. (If Scorpio felt like a "bleeding heart," they probably wouldn't want you to catch on to it!)

Aquarius is an air sign, meaning that ideas are very central to it. Aquarius is a fixed sign, so once Aquarians adopt an idea, they don't like to change it. Some Aquarians can be very ideologically driven, like Sarah Palin. But note how she criticized the "old" liberalism, and saw herself as a Tea Party path-breaker.

unique_astrology

A 6 year scan of hard aspects by Saturn (conjunction, square,and opposition) to the Citizen’s United Decision announcement does not populate the last 8 months of that period. Could the hard Saturn activity be telling of a fight to reverse that decision? For such a fight the Dems would have to have control of the Senate to have any chance of gaining such a reversal through confirmation of Supreme Court appointees. Successful down ballot victories would be required to give Dems Senate control and if that is the case it might indicate victory in the vote for President.

I am not going to fight the layout of the post on this site but here is a link to the same info in image form.

http://imgur.com/LfnDaOP

Citizen's United Decision - Natal Chart Jan 21 2010, 10:00 am, EST +5:00 Supreme Court Building, DC, 38°N53'26'', 077°W00'17''

Sat Sqr Ura Tr-Na Jan 23 2017 CST 23°Sg46' D 23°Pi46' D

Sat Sqr Ura Tr-Na Jun 25 2017 CDT 23°Sg46' R 23°Pi46' D

Sat Sqr Ura Tr-Na Oct 22 2017 CDT 23°Sg46' D 23°Pi46' D

Sat Sqr Asc Tr-Na Dec 3 2017 CST 28°Sg06' D 28°Pi06' D

Sat Cnj MC Tr-Na Dec 11 2017 CST 28°Sg57' D 28°Sg57' D

Sat Cnj Plu Tr-Na Jul 23 2018 CDT 04°Cp02' R 04°Cp02' D

Sat Cnj Plu Tr-Na Oct 19 2018 CDT 04°Cp02' D 04°Cp02' D

Sat Cnj Plu Tr-Na Jan 24 2018 CST 04°Cp02' D 04°Cp02' D

Sat Sqr Sat Tr-Na Jul 14 2018 CDT 04°Cp36' R 04°Li36' R

Sat Sqr Sat Tr-Na Oct 27 2018 CDT 04°Cp36' D 04°Li36' R

Sat Sqr Sat Tr-Na Jan 29 2018 CST 04°Cp36' D 04°Li36' R

Sat Cnj Mer Tr-Na Jun 1 2018 CDT 07°Cp40' R 07°Cp40' D

Sat Cnj Mer Tr-Na Mar 5 2018 CST 07°Cp40' D 07°Cp40' D

Sat Cnj Mer Tr-Na Nov 29 2018 CST 07°Cp40' D 07°Cp40' D

Sat Sqr Mon Tr-Na Dec 23 2018 CST 10°Cp22' D 10°Ar22' D

Sat Cnj Sun Tr-Na Jun 4 2020 CDT 01°Aq28' R 01°Aq28' D

Sat Cnj Sun Tr-Na Apr 16 2020 CDT 01°Aq28' D 01°Aq28' D

Sat Cnj Sun Tr-Na Dec 30 2020 CST 01°Aq28' D 01°Aq28' D

Sat Cnj Ven Tr-Na Jan 19 2021 CST 03°Aq48' D 03°Aq48' D

Sat Opp Mar Tr-Na Jun 17 2021 CST 13°Aq02' R 13°Le02' R

Sat Opp Mar Tr-Na Apr 28 2021 CST 13°Aq02' D 13°Le02' R

Sat Opp Mar Tr-Na Jan 10 2022 CST 13°Aq02' D 13°Le02' R

unique_astrology

The MC of the CUD decision announcement chart is at 28°57′ Sag (268°52 in right ascension). Right now the midpoint of transiting Saturn and Pluto is at 28°05′ Sag (RA 267°59′)

CUD Pluto is at 4°02′ Cap, Saturn at 4°36′ Libra, Mercury 7°40′ Cap, and Moon at 10°22’Aries.

The transiting Saturn/Pluto midpoint will be in hard aspect to those points from now through January 4, 2018 when it makes it’s last square to the CUD Moon.

waybread

Thanks, unique_astrology. A funny photo.

Right now we're still in the midst of a long Saturn-Neptune square. This looks like a real recipe for malaise.

Sweet Pea

The astrologer Bill Herbst has written some insightful descriptions of Trump's and Clinton's personalities and what might lie in store for them this and next year. Worth a read.

http://www.billherbst.com

I suppose you Americans all have your popcorn ready? Probably Clinton will be highly scripted (maybe via an earpiece) with much detailed policy and searching questions to fire at Trump. Probably Trump will start off with something scripted and then go "off piste" and try to wing it, and with Chiron squaring his Sun/Uranus/Moon on the communication axis, some choice gaffes and insults are likely to come out. The activation of his Neptune by Jupiter could send him off into some realms of fantasy promises....

ashriia

The ASC appears to represent the public - perhaps a younger crowd of voters or mainly women - that have influenced the result. Chart ruler Pisces Moon is in the 10th, house of goverment and power and accurately describes an election result. As we know that Hillary Clinton has her natal Moon in Pisces, we can assume the chart is viable, and continue.......

The position of chart ruler Pisces Moon conjunct Neptune in 10th, suggests to me that Hillary Clinton may infact win the election but, with chart ruler Pisces Moon conjunct Neptune in 10th - Hillary may be forced to sacrifice her presidency at a later date or soon after the election....?

Interesting about the ruler of the chart being conjunct neptune in the 10th and the theme of sacrificing her role, if she does win.
I'm very curious how it will play out. Because neptune while meaning sacrifice, it can also mean service to those less fortunate. Which is a theme with the democratic party. Another thing that is interesting, is that Trump has his natal midheaven conjunct algol in the 10th. Which can indicate violence or a very public death by violence to the face/head. Have to wonder if there will be an assassination attempt. Or whether she will fall ill during presidency. Or maybe she will win by hidden means, such as deception of some kind - neptune?

I hope not. But politics can certainly be ugly. And nothing would be too outrageous with this election anymore.

The NN being in the 4th makes sense too-land/home/country. Do you use SN in event charts Inline? I'd have no idea how to interpret SN being conjunct neptune in this case, if so.

waybread

To determine whether-or-not an event chart is appropriate for reading, it is first necessary to compare the information in the chart with the facts as we know them, to determine if the chart is viable.

Studying the election event chart - taken from the time of the last poll closing in Anchorage, Alaska at 8pm - a result may be revealed:

http://www.thegreenpapers.com/G16/closing.phtml?format=gc

Looking at the US poll closing-time, event chart, we see a Cancer ASC with chart ruler Pisces Moon conjunct the MC and Neptune in 10th.

The ASC appears to represent the public - perhaps a younger crowd of voters or mainly women - that have influenced the result. Chart ruler Pisces Moon is in the 10th, house of goverment and power and accurately describes an election result. As we know that Hillary Clinton has her natal Moon in Pisces, we can assume the chart is viable, and continue.......

The position of chart ruler Pisces Moon conjunct Neptune in 10th, suggests to me that Hillary Clinton may infact win the election but, with chart ruler Pisces Moon conjunct Neptune in 10th - Hillary may be forced to sacrifice her presidency at a later date or soon after the election....?

This chart is a better match up with Clinton's chart than with Trump's. I use the 8:02 am birth time, which puts her ascendant at 22 Scorpio, her moon at 22 Pisces, and her MC at 5 Virgo.

waybread

The astrologer Bill Herbst has written some insightful descriptions of Trump's and Clinton's personalities and what might lie in store for them this and next year. Worth a read.

http://www.billherbst.com

I suppose you Americans all have your popcorn ready? Probably Clinton will be highly scripted (maybe via an earpiece) with much detailed policy and searching questions to fire at Trump. Probably Trump will start off with something scripted and then go "off piste" and try to wing it, and with Chiron squaring his Sun/Uranus/Moon on the communication axis, some choice gaffes and insults are likely to come out. The activation of his Neptune by Jupiter could send him off into some realms of fantasy promises....

I'm skipping the popcorn. I care deeply about my country. I may head for a couple of cold, dry vodka martinis, straight up, shaken not stirred. (It's an adult custom.)

I don't believe earpieces are permitted in these debates: they would surely be detected.

Chiron is very active in both candidates' charts. Let's hope it confers compassion and wisdom.

unique_astrology

Trump's announcement chart (Jun 16, 2015 @ 11:21 am, EDT located to Hempstead and progressed to Sep 26, 2016, @ 10:30 pm, EDT (Q2, Mean Quotidian angles), has an MC at 164°13'. Announcement progressed Saturn is on the Asc at 164°21'. Saturn in the Sep 13, 2015, solar eclipse was there also at 164°26.

Attachments

• Prog Announcement.gif
    Prog Announcement.gif
    19 KB · Views: 26

waybread

Trump's announcement chart (Jun 16, 2015 @ 11:21 am, EDT located to Hempstead and progressed to Sep 26, 2016, @ 10:30 pm, EDT (Q2, Mean Quotidian angles), has an MC at 164°13'. Announcement progressed Saturn is on the Asc at 164°21'. Saturn in the Sep 13, 2015, solar eclipse was there also at 164°26.

Interesting to see that sun-Mars conjunction and Saturn on the ASC.

unique_astrology

Some charts for Hillary for timed events and known locations in her life using 2:18 am as the base chart to get to the final product. What is to be read in these charts are the planets and/or points being swept by the progressing angles of the charts and then making a determination as to how appropriate they are for the event.

The chart for her Senate election has been timed to an approximate time as she knew of her election before coming out for her victory speech (11:01 or 11:06 depending on source). The chart MC would only change by 1/2 degree in 1 hour of time difference so what is shown is nearly exactly correct.

I will also post the same derived chart for Chelsea's birth using the 8:02 time for Hillary.

Attachments

• Chelsea Born PDAL PN.gif
    Chelsea Born PDAL PN.gif
    26.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Elected Tri.gif
    Elected Tri.gif
    28.9 KB · Views: 24
  • HRC Left.gif
    HRC Left.gif
    20.9 KB · Views: 24
  • HRC C 802.gif
    HRC C 802.gif
    21.4 KB · Views: 22

unique_astrology

In spite of the appropriate looking charts for those events I went back and reworked the charts for 8:02 am because I believe Hillary will win the election and when I compare charts for that event using the two times the only one that shows a winning chart is the 8:02.

The charts for those events using 8:02 although not as striking in appearance as those based on 2:18 still provide strong charts appropriate for each event.

I was holding on to a long held bias for 2:18 but believing Hillary will win the election leaves me with no choice between the two but to accept 8:02.

I think the problem with similar charts is caused by the near 6 hour difference in the 2 times. It would yield chart MCs about 90 degrees apart having the effect of producing similar points near the angles, just a 1/4 turn different.

Last edited: