Dream horary for huge tsunamis!

Glinda

Dear ALL

Since long time I had no dream that was so clear and frightening as this one:

Me and my sister are looking out of the window of our rented holiday apartment overlooking a small harbour. While watching the sea we both recognize how the sea grows into huge huge huge waves – they get bigger and bigger and in panic I hug my sister, we both watch the wave clashing on our window, but it does not damage it. A second and third huge wave comes rolling towards us. Again they don't damage the window – but we scream. Then finally the sea calms down, the waves get smaller. But we can see the damage they caused in the little harbour. Fishermens boats were damaged, one fisherman lost his arm some others were injured.

The ruler of the 9th (mars) and the 10th (jupiter) are separating from a conjunction. The day I dreamt this they were conjunct. Mars on the mc looks a little scary, or is it because I (ruler of ascendant = saturn) was scared while dreaming? I feel like something is coming towards me and my sister, but we will be fine. The sea is life that throws waves on us – but we will be fine.

Saturn and neptune will square in november …

What do you think?

Thanks & cheers

G.

Attachments

• tsunami.jpg
    tsunami.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: