Why is my life so insane?*

Hello everyone! I'm very new, and it's nice to see so many pro astrologers in one space. Nice to meet you.
So, I've been studying astrology for a while. I know what the individual things in my chart mostly mean, but I'm never able to put it all together, so to speak.
My chart is dead on with my personality, but I'd love to understand how it affects my life. Karmic astrology has really opened my eyes, but you would think looking at my chart, I would have an easy life. Ha.
I grew up abandoned by a crazy, self obsessed Libra/Scorpio moon mother. I've been depressed and obsessed with death and sex since I could walk. I've seen bad poverty, abusive relationships, and some of the craziest situations, people would think I make them up.
The only good thing that's ever happened to me is I found my soulmate (a cap, moon piscean....we are so fun lol :p), and married him. That was just last year. We also had a baby, an Aries dominated little girl with everything smushed in her 4th house. I also moved cross country to live with him. (This was all in one year, lol) Our life is so complex, and full of pain given by our abusive families, and secret trauma. We are always on the edge of losing everything it seems.
So, I rambled a bit, but I just wondered what kind of things you can see in my chart.

But I discovered I can't attach my chart using a cell phone, I don't think, so I'm just going to leave my birth data here.
DOB: 1/19/1988 2:03p.m. at Birmingham, Alabama USA.

Thank you all.

Last edited:

StillOne

Hello S.s,
I took a look at your chart and figured I'd post it since it is quite interesting. There are elements that you should definitely research here. I'll give you more info soon (lunch is here! Lol)

Attachments

• saturnine1.jpg
    saturnine1.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 42

StillOne

There's no beauty in this world.
I think this statement is obviously pretty characteristic of you. Chiron in the 1st house in opposition to your Uranus/Saturn conjunction has likely left you quite melancholic. Also, Pluto in Scorpio in the 5th square your Moon and Mercury in the 8th definitely brought on those early obsessions of death and sex.

Tr. Pluto is currently conjunct your Neptune. Tr. Neptune currently conj your MC! Interesting times..?

I think this statement is obviously pretty characteristic of you. Chiron in the 1st house in opposition to your Uranus/Saturn conjunction has likely left you quite melancholic. Also, Pluto in Scorpio in the 5th square your Moon and Mercury in the 8th definitely brought on those early obsessions of death and sex.

Tr. Pluto is currently conjunct your Neptune. Tr. Neptune currently conj your MC! Interesting times..?

You're very right ^.^; very vivid, lucid dreams this past week, although they're not as bad the last couple nights (although, I haven't really actually slept) >.>
Also, the last week or so I've been obsessed with the Holocaust. I researched it to the point where I was practically crying because I felt like I was there. I had vivid dreams that made me actually feel like I was remembering terror from a past life. I still get a knot in my stomach thinking about that, lol.

But I'm not sure if that means anything^^;
What does the MC signify again? ._.

And I've always been known as the gloomy "why don't you smile?" one. I'm very melancholy on the inside, most the time but I hardly even notice sometimes. I've also been known as the silliest, goofy, person too lol. Maybe its a defense mechanism xD

Thank you for taking the time to post my chart!

Ooh, and the Pluto square moon and mercury makes sense! I was never obsessed with doing it- actually, I waited a lot longer than my peers. I'm actually pretty frigid. I just read about it a lot and thought about it before I even knew what it was. Same with death, as a kid I would freak out to the point where I was immobile at things involving scary death stories, or dreams where my mom killed me or something.
Also, very negative early views impressed on me as a child about sex and males. Ugh.

Just Jen

MC stands for Medium Coeli but its also called Midheaven ( for some reason when i say this out loud I always say Midhaven instead of heaven... no idea why).

MC is the cusp of your tenth house which is the house of career and public standing.

Just Jen

Just learned something new- I thought the MC was always the 10th house cusp no matter what house system was being used but thats not so.

According to wikipedia - "In the Alcabitius, Placidus, Koch, Campanus, Regiomontanus, Meridian and Krusinski house system, the local meridian passing through Midheaven forms the cusp of the 10th house. In the equal house system Midheaven can be found in the 9th, 10th or 11th house.[2] The other end of this axis, 'beneath' the earth, is the point known as the IC or Imum Coeli ('lower midheaven')." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midheaven

Just Jen

No problem. I was looking at your chart and I'm not sure if its a bowl or bucket. Do you know which one you have? Does Chiron factor in when trying to figure out a chart type?

soratothamax

Hello everyone! I'm very new, and it's nice to see so many pro astrologers in one space. Nice to meet you.
So, I've been studying astrology for a while. I know what the individual things in my chart mostly mean, but I'm never able to put it all together, so to speak.
My chart is dead on with my personality, but I'd love to understand how it affects my life. Karmic astrology has really opened my eyes, but you would think looking at my chart, I would have an easy life. Ha.
I grew up abandoned by a crazy, self obsessed Libra/Scorpio moon mother. I've been depressed and obsessed with death and sex since I could walk. I've seen bad poverty, abusive relationships, and some of the craziest situations, people would think I make them up.
The only good thing that's ever happened to me is I found my soulmate (a cap, moon piscean....we are so fun lol :p), and married him. That was just last year. We also had a baby, an Aries dominated little girl with everything smushed in her 4th house. I also moved cross country to live with him. (This was all in one year, lol) Our life is so complex, and full of pain given by our abusive families, and secret trauma. We are always on the edge of losing everything it seems.
So, I rambled a bit, but I just wondered what kind of things you can see in my chart.

But I discovered I can't attach my chart using a cell phone, I don't think, so I'm just going to leave my birth data here.
DOB: 1/19/1988 2:03p.m. at Birmingham, Alabama USA.

Thank you all.

Pluto in Scorpio...oh yea, my generation. The abuse sounds like what I'm going through. And those aspects are interesting.

I can't remember what type my chart is called :<
And man, my chart just seems so depressing and negative.
Those aspects are fascinating, I agree, and explain so much about my life, but they're rough. The chiron-Neptune opposition explains a lot about my physical health I think.