event Vs a real person question...

Aries_light

So when asking about marriage. For example, Will I get married? Vs Will I marry him? We use the same house in this case 7th. But these are two different questions.

So for the sake of this question, I created a chart asking if I will marry again. Not related to a specific person just a general question.

So

Me asking the question = moon

The House of Marriage contracts is ruled by Saturn here.

Moon sextile Saturn would mean a yes/maybe?
But Saturn is combusted, right? this is not about a person, so how can I interpret this?

astro_w2gw_will_i_ever_be_married_again.38190.14149.png

IleneK

Premium Member
First off, Moon does not sextile Saturn as Moon is 4 degrees past perfection.

However, what you have posed is not a workable question.
Horary doesn't answer "ever" questions that have no time frame whatsoever. It will tell you about the prospects for some time period that you define. This one suggests that the likelihood is not encouraging in some particular time frame. But since your question is not a meaningful question, without some time element, I would suggest you ask the question with a time frame and recast a chart.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Its funny how moons in your 9th house in this chart, id say you will as moons in jupiters (natural ruler of marriages) sign, but as for when who knows as like illenek said, you never asked for a time.

Also it could be that it would be someone foreign/religious you ended up marrying with moon being in 9th house.

Aries_light

Re: event Vs a real person question... UPDATE

Its funny how moons in your 9th house in this chart, id say you will as moons in jupiters (natural ruler of marriages) sign, but as for when who knows as like illenek said, you never asked for a time.

Also it could be that it would be someone foreign/religious you ended up marrying with moon being in 9th house.

Yes I did get Married, He is from a different country than me...